Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
StrugaRock
RealGunner
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:21 pm

farfan wrote:what's the point of transfer windows if clubs can still close deals outside them ?

The point is that the player can't actually transfer outside of the window.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo

Post by futbol Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:what's the point of transfer windows if clubs can still close deals outside them ?

The point is that the player can't actually transfer outside of the window.

Meh, such a minor side detail.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:46 am

This thread. :facepalm:

Danilo is the worst fullback we've ever had. On par with Heinze and Cicinho
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:44 am

Carvajal is easily the better and the more intelligent player.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:12 pm

I do feel alittle sorry for him. He is getting so much shit right now after Carvajal's performance. Its not his fault he cost so much. I wouldve been worried had Zidane kept playing him despite him being bad but he is a back up so he steps in when needed and does his all even if it does not meet our standards
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:00 pm

gotta love the selective ratings from rm fans, and putting down a player to big up one.

bash danilo for not defending, praises marcelo for not defending.

praises carvajal for defending, bash coentrao for defending

typical nonsense logic on this forum which is just based on popularity, same fans calling danilo average and useless, are the ones handing out motm like candy to isco and james for not being shit a particular game, watch when danilo starts playing great no one gonna talk about it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:27 pm

danilo is shit on both ends pal
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:47 pm

chad4401 wrote:gotta love the selective ratings from rm fans, and putting down a player to big up one.

bash danilo for not defending, praises marcelo for not defending.

praises carvajal for defending, bash coentrao for defending

typical nonsense logic on this forum which is just based on popularity, same fans calling danilo average and useless, are the ones handing out motm like candy to isco and james for not being shit a particular game, watch when danilo starts playing great no one gonna talk about it.

I agree with you to some extent, Carvajal is miles better than Danilo, the thing is Danilo is or at least has been useless both on offense and defense, Marcelo is poor at defending i think we all agree there, he does help out piercing rival's defense although as you said before his crossing and decision making is poor he always tries to assist Ronaldo even when are others teammates that are in better position

Coentrao was good on defense but he wasn't professional. he got injured a lot, he was caught smoking, was out of shape and look desinterested most of the time he was with us

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Why would anyone bash Coentrao for defending??

People like me did not like how unprofessional and whiny he was. Alwats acting like the fans had something against him and faked injuries basically never being abailable when Marcelo needed rest. THATS why he was disliked

Danilo although much improved is still not very good against tricky wingers no matter what teams they play in be it Rayo Vallecano or Barca. He is still good enough to play against 70% of LaLiga teams especially when we are at home

Its not selectivity it is honesty. Nobody says Marcelo is a good defending player because we all know he is our weakest link but ofgensively he is better than 90% of our offendive players which is why he will get a pass for his defending or lack thereof

Carvajal is just wonderful. He may not be as polarising as Marcelo but he guards that side like it is nothing and is always tje smartest guy in attack only passing when he can and picking the right guy in the box as opposed to looking for Ronaldo every single time like the rest of the players
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:44 pm

as hala said, there's constructive criticism (honesty) and selectivity (fan-boysim). just cos someone criticizes jese for example, doesn't mean the person is a 'hater' or bashing him; if someone plays like crap, its right to say he played like crap, and as fans, we hope said player gets better

most people here have criticized marcelo's defending, as well as the likelihood of him getting injured. if i'm not mistaken, only one person in the madrid forum has hailed marcelo to high heavens by suggesting he was as good or better than carlos. the dislike for coentrao wasn't cos he wasn't good; left to me, i'd play him ahead of marcelo, but, dude was always "injured", to the point where people began to wonder if he was really hurt

and....danilo from what i understand doesn't get criticized cos he gets dribbled. carvajal too gets dribbled, if one watched that wolfsburg game, a lot of times he ignored his position, was so far up the pitch (marcelo pepe n ramos were also guilty of this); add that to his difficulty in marking some opponents. will he get better? i hope so, cos i want him and carvajal to compete and bring the best out of each other

you can't make generalizations on what fans think/feel. if carvajal plays like garbage next week, guess what we'll do? we'll criticize him. the same generalizations led to statements about people hyping that former midfielder (can't remember the guy's name, the guy that moved to marseille), when i can't remember anyone saying he was good, bar 1 game where he played alright in
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:25 pm

A
W
F
U
L

F
O
O
T
B
A
L
L
E
R
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Not had a bad match at LB so far though. Better off there than he is at RB
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Another fraudulent product of the Portuguese League lol, the times he's played this season for City have been some of the worst performances I've seen this season period. Hope teams stop signing players from Madrid too just because they played for them. If Madrid sell it's usually because the guy is a fraud IMO.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Lol any RM fan could've told you that this guy was a fraud. Why do you think the club was happy to sell him so swiftly. City got swindled but I doubt they care when their whole defence costs more than our whole squad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Firenze wrote:Another fraudulent product of the Portuguese League lol, the times he's played this season for City have been some of the worst performances I've seen this season period. Hope teams stop signing players from Madrid too just because they played for them. If Madrid sell it's usually because the guy is a fraud IMO.

I'm not sure who you're referring to, apart from Danilo. Morata? The vast majority of the players RM have sold or let go over the past decade, have been great signings for their new teams. That includes Arjen Robben, Wesley Sneijder, Van Der Vaart, Huntelaar, Raul, James etc. Might as well throw Pepe in there, as well. We all know Man Utd like to sign frauds, anyway :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5