TheRedStag
stevieg8
nj
Fahim89
:{Mr.Mustachio!
22 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Now have any one you guys read anything about Yossi coming back??? that would really be a shocker Shocked . .i myself don't see any justification of it . .i hope its the usually Twitter rumors . .

btw any news on Bellamy??

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Chelsea set to offload Yossi Benayoun to Liverpool or Lille
Yossi Benayoun may make a surprise return to Liverpool with Chelsea set to sell him to his former club or the French champions, Lille. A decision could be made this afternoon on which club has succeeded in acquiring the Israeli international.

This according to the Telegraph . .& the report also contains links of Meireles going the other way! ! Shocked

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8729246/Chelsea-set-to-offload-Yossi-Benayoun-to-Liverpool-or-Lille.html
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 pm

It was a poorly researched article from Telegraph.The Benayoun rumors are emerging from Isreli media saying both us and Lille and Us want Benayoun and Chelsea are ready to let him for a minimal fee.Dont know how reliable they are.WOnt be surprised if he is signed as we missed out on Marveaux.Hopefully its a BS and we sign some one else.Anyway BBC are saying Spurs and Newcastle being interested and no mention of us.SO probably BS

As Meireles thats just lazy journalism typical 2+2 = 22 story.They just saw Benayoun rumors to Liverpool and the old Meireles rumors and linked both without any base.Not even a source mention and their cause is laughable to say the least.

100% Meireles is staying form almost every credible source so i would say end of story.

As for Bellamy update from Ben Smith twitter:

Ben Smith of The Times: "Bellamy's future up in the air. #LFC and #THFC want him - may come down to who offers longest/most lucrative contact"
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

1. Benayoun to Liverpool is total BS, IMO. We have Maxi as cover and if he or Youth Team players are deemed inadequate, then we will buy young.

2. Raul to Chelsea is (total BS) X 2. With Gerrard injured and Aqua left, Raul can't be sold.

3. A lot of people were gleefull when we 'over-paid' for Carroll & Henderson. What those have to say about Adam, Enrique & Coats :-)
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Well im just passing on the rumors . . .screw Telegraph then Razz

btw in a way final day would be exciting then . . can't wait cheers
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:59 am

Why Why WHY is there a 2 week break??!!!

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 am

Arquitecto wrote:Why Why WHY is there a 2 week break??!!!

Because you touch yourself at night. What a Face
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 am

^ LOL

Apparently Chelsea want Meireles... I'd like to see if they cough up more than 20m. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am

Interesting that Chelsea seem to be so keenly after a CM.

I wouldn't be completely surprised if Meireles would consider a move there, after all Villa-Boas is Portuguese as are Bosingwa, Ferreira and Hilario in the Chelsea squad.

And we would still have time to make an offer for another, younger MF player.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am

Chelsea offer rejected and Kenny wants to keep Meireles.But are expecting an improved offer from chelsea.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/08/30/liverpool-fc-await-chelsea-response-after-part-exhange-offer-for-raul-meireles-with-yossi-benayoun-is-rejected-100252-29325898/

The only way i can see us selling Meireles is if they offer make an offer not refusable like Torres and if we have already lined up a good replacement.I cant see neither before the window closes.

Ngog will complete his move to Bolton today for 4mil.Kenny wants to sign a replacement but Bellamy deal seems to be off.WOnder who is the replacement we have lined up.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/08/30/liverpool-fc-striker-david-ngog-set-to-finalise-4m-move-to-bolton-before-transfer-deadline-100252-29325910/

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
Now seems Bellamy may stay at #MCFC after failing to agree settlement over the final year of his contract.
15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:12 am

No idea of accuracy (or what a "preliminary work permit" is) but there you go:

@stephen1martin
Stephen Martin

Good morning people. #lfc have received 'preliminary work permit' (no idea either) for Coates so should be done today. Good signing.

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 am

RedOranje wrote:No idea of accuracy (or what a "preliminary work permit" is) but there you go:

@stephen1martin
Stephen Martin

Good morning people. #lfc have received 'preliminary work permit' (no idea either) for Coates so should be done today. Good signing.

Preliminary as in would be for 12 months so that the signing can go through then to make further extensions our people would work later . . .i guess this is just to ensure the deal goes through before the end of the window! Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 am

So all we need now is for Ngog to be offloaded and sign an attacking player.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

BeautifulGame wrote:So all we need now is for Ngog to be offloaded and sign an attacking player.
Of the "dead wood" still around N'gog is the least of my worries, honestly. Would much rather offload Degen, Poulsen, and/or Cole than N'goal if given the choice.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:43 am

Cole will go to Spurs on the last day. 'Arry never signs a player before the end of the window. :coffee:

Also, I'm pretty sure a 'preliminary work permit' is the player is a Liverpool player, but may be sent out on loan to another European country to get a passport. Could be completely wrong, so don't cite me as a source. =P

I really hope Raul stays. Especially with AA gone. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 pm

RedOranje wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:So all we need now is for Ngog to be offloaded and sign an attacking player.
Of the "dead wood" still around N'gog is the least of my worries, honestly. Would much rather offload Degen, Poulsen, and/or Cole than N'goal if given the choice.

Poulsen is wanted by Espanyol and copenhagen FC on loan.He will go on loan before tomorrow for certain imo.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:21 pm

Okay. Now I'm getting scared. CFC apparently going to re-bid for RM. RM wanted a new contract at the start of the year, so I'm hoping he doesn't do another Torres and hands in a transfer request. Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Stupid Mirror can't have us have our fun with Cole leaving now they are throwing crap about Cole leading to Hazard coming in scumbags Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Raul for Torres, and we might think about it, considering his worth 20mil at best.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Well, Meireles is 28, if we want to sell him for good money, this is the opportunity, Chelsea might pay over the odds. But I don't think we're looking to sell him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Benayoun rumored to be going to Spurs, so the rumors bringing him to us are pretty resolved I guess.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm

hmmmm it is awfully quite for us . .am expecting some transfers IN on the deadline . .would be great if we get a backup striker Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Unless N'gog is going somewhere, I can't see it happening. As of now though, I think we are done, barring some outbound players.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm

poolsupporter wrote:Unless N'gog is going somewhere, I can't see it happening. As of now though, I think we are done, barring some outbound players.

well i suppose with the increasing interest in Ngog, that deal will probably will go through . .& another backup striker might just add the required flare in the bench that we need . .i mean won't be bad i suppose Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez on Twitter: "I want to welcome Coates, partner in the Uruguayan team, friend and great player who just signed for Liverpool!"

That's as good as offcial to me, very much welcome, Sebastian Thumbs up
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez on Twitter: "I want to welcome Coates, partner in the Uruguayan team, friend and great player who just signed for Liverpool!"

That's as good as offcial to me, very much welcome, Sebastian Thumbs up

trust me mate! ! that ain't even close to the best news of the day! ! ! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next