BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 27 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:41 pm

That's why it's safe to mention him in this thread.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 27 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:42 pm

M99 wrote:

And Glory nope it's been confirmed Coldhands is never appearing on the show.

shit that sucks.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Book readers: Has the show caught/passed up to ADWD?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:52 pm

Why is there still book talks in this thread?

Don't want to know about this "night king" unless the show mention it.

Ugh might just retire from this thread once and for all
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:57 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Book readers: Has the show caught/passed up to ADWD?

Sansa/Brienne/Jaime/Tyrion/Littlefinger are completely made up at this point

Jon/Cersei/Marg are mostly the same and have a few chapters left

Theon/Stannis/Dorne are similar but have some important differences. None of these are caught up to the book either.

I think Season 6 will finish roughly where ADWD finished for most characters
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:59 pm

M99 wrote:Also worth mentioning, the Nights King was a Stark. His brother, the Lord of Winterfell at the time, allied with the then King Beyond The Wall to end his tyranny.

This is just hearsay and you're presenting it as fact... It's not confirmed that this is the case. Anyways a conversation better left for the book thread.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:22 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Why is there still book talks in this thread?

Don't want to know about this "night king" unless the show mention it.

Ugh might just retire from this thread once and for all

He was mentioned last season by Ygritte...

He has made 4 appearances so far and everytime the show producers mention him by his name post episode.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:34 pm

If the show creators openly talk about him then sorry I don't consider it a spoiler. If the makers of the damn show don't consider it a spoiler, then I don't either. Too much paranoia smh, has anything been spoiled this season?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:32 am

I was on GOT wiki reading about something, and then saw a major spoiler, bit of advice, don't read GOT wiki. FML.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:56 am

Funny enough we haven't seen the night's king in the books so far. It's actually us who got spoilered hmm

mrr34 what article was that? Usually it shouldn't contain spoilers (well obviously you shouldn't read the "in the books"-section Laughing )
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:03 am

Don't know if anybody mentioned this but Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse imagery was just superbly written in this episode. Gave me goosebumps.

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:52 am

mr-r34 wrote:I was on GOT wiki reading about something, and then saw a major spoiler, bit of advice, don't read GOT wiki. FML.

Try not to read it tbh, rather ask questions here if you want to know something.

However, always read http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_Wiki rather than http://awoiaf.westeros.org/

Former is tv show wiki only, latter is books wiki. BUT, people can edit wiki easily so just be careful anyways
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:51 am

Still think the battle was a few minutes too long tbh. A few less shots of screeching skeletons putting their arm through that gate would've been ok.

Especially since everyone of us has seen hours upon hours of zombie killing in countless other films and shows anyway over the last years.

Four fifth of the season gone, far too little has happened, far too much waste of screen time bounce bounce
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:06 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Still think the battle was a few minutes too long tbh. A few less shots of screeching skeletons putting their arm through that gate would've been ok.

Especially since everyone of us has seen hours upon hours of zombie killing in countless other films and shows anyway over the last years.

Four fifth of the season gone, far too little has happened, far too much waste of screen time bounce bounce

pls go
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:18 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
M99 wrote:Also worth mentioning, the Nights King was a Stark. His brother, the Lord of Winterfell at the time, allied with the then King Beyond The Wall to end his tyranny.

This is just hearsay and you're presenting it as fact... It's not confirmed that this is the case. Anyways a conversation better left for the book thread.

Ah I was going to write "Also worth mentioning Old Nan says..." don't know how I missed that
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:27 am

I'd rather not say what article, don't want to give away anything, even though no one will know, but then again you guys are a bunch of smart cookies and can put 2 and 2 together.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:39 am

Some people are speculating that an ice dragon made an appearance last episode

http://gfycat.com/DetailedMerryGermanpinscher

Someone enhanced the video and http://gfycat.com/DampWebbedDeinonychus

What do you guys think? I personally think it's nothing. Just mist or clouds and people seeing too much into it but I do see where they are coming from. It does look like a wing and a tail and it's moving against the wind.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:51 am

wow. Shocked

It could be possible. I personally cant decide.

If they/there are indeed ice dragons then I am curious to know their compositions and morphology.
Now on second thought Walkers dont necessarily need to ride one. They can use wargs/or use magic for that matter to control them and limit their line of fire/or ice to only their opponents. hmm So they will remain unaffected even though its a pretty risky idea from their perspective. Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:12 am

M99 wrote:Some people are speculating that an ice dragon made an appearance last episode

What do you guys think? I personally think it's nothing. Just mist or clouds and people seeing too much into it but I do see where they are coming from. It does look like a wing and a tail and it's moving against the wind.

I think that's completely ridiculous Laughing

That's just smoke lmao.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:55 am

That could be smoke, and might be simply fanbois reading too much into things as usual.

But how can we totally overrule the possibility of a dragon resurrected by Walkers?

That Thenn guy said something about Ice spiders. That might be there. Dragons on the other hand, well.. Let's see.

Last edited by Glory on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:56 am

looool I see nothing as well.

That's just a stretch too far I think. But if, and that's quite a small if, there is something in that then it makes the episode more epic and pivotal tbh :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Theoretically if Bran can control his powers, won't he be the biggest baddest boss around town?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Inside the episode #8 "Hardhome"

Iain Glen & Emilia Clarke - Winning Daenerys back

The Massacre at Hardhome

Episode #9 "The Dance of Dragons" preview
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 pm

M99 wrote:Some people are speculating that an ice dragon made an appearance last episode

Just no.

That's fog/clouds.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:50 pm

lmfaooooooo

this is turning into CSI

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:15 pm

https://i.imgur.com/vNYm9Qq.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next