BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 pm

It's not natural to bash prime naked Melissandre, it's just not right

smh gimme 10 hell mary's and 10 no homo's and promise me it will never happen again. Right, off to bed all of you

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Wed May 06, 2015 10:21 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:It was important to get naked, she was trying to convince Jon to make shadow babies because he has some kind of power she's noticed. And she almost achieved her goal BECAUSE she showed her body.

I'm all for stopping unnecessary sex scenes but Melisandre's are all important and I'm not only saying this because I want to see her naked. It is simply part of her character.

Now an unnecessary sex scene would be Littlefinger's "Play with her arse" from Season 1 or the hole thingy  thing in Littlefinger's brothel from Season 3. I mean the scenes itself are important, just not some of these details.

Her nude scene last season where she was just having a conversation with Stannis's wife? Could easily have had the conversation clothed.

Season 3, seducing Gendry, she could have just have him tied up and used the leeches. He was already kick and screaming after getting tied up so why was it necessary to have sex?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 06, 2015 10:28 pm

GoT isn't even that bad for nudity. Even when it technically adds nothing to the story, I think it's more 'realistic' or something to that effect to acknowledge sex is actually a thing rather than ignoring it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Yeah and they have pretty much reduced the amount of nudity since season 1 onwards.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 07, 2015 7:01 pm

A small tribute to Ser Barristan Selmy :bow:

No show spoilers beyond S5E4. In book 5 Barristan reminisces on an event that took place in season 1. He tells Dany how he was bloody fired, chucked a wobbly, and then had blokes sent after him by Joffrey. I'm going to read you this monologue. Cheers.

Before fleeing KL, Barristan Selmy while being chased by the Gold Cloaks under Joffrey's command, he went into the White Sword Tower and edited his entry in the White Book... recording his own dismissal Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 07, 2015 7:04 pm

He IS one of the most badass characters.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 09, 2015 8:23 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Ar497p6_700b_v1
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 11, 2015 1:39 am

So pumped for tonight bounce

First new episode in 4 weeks for me Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 11, 2015 3:51 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So pumped for tonight bounce

First new episode in 4 weeks for me Laughing

Feels like the season is finally starting for me Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 11, 2015 11:58 am

Best episode so far just because it was so intense.

Main man Ramsay absolutely OWNED it Laughing :bow:
What a psycho Proud Even had papa Roose on the edge of his seat there for a moment. Sansa smiling when Roose mentioned he and his BBW chick is expecting Laughing Feel sorry for her if she keeps those antics going.

Stannis gained about +1000000000000 more points to me with that grammar lesson Proud

Really never understood that puppy love story of Grey Worm and Missandei but whatever is whatever....

Jorah just doesn't get it any easier does he rofl
Greyscale though Sad just irks me out and sends shivers down my spine whenever I think about it even if it is just a fictional disease.

That Drogon shot was amazing. Was waiting for it this season because of the poster.

A few good quotes this episode, will leave that to Urban.

This was a really good set-up episode for events in the north. You feel next week is going to focus on Kings Landing and Dorne set-up, and then the 2/3 of the last 4 episodes is going to be MAAAAAD.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Jorah Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 11, 2015 4:59 pm

I really like the Northern arcs and the North being heavily involved in the episode it felt like one of the best episodes yet for me.

But first on the other side of Planetos, Daenerys feeds a former Master of Meereen to her dragons. Yeah... that's going to help calm things down. Atleast she later concedes that she was wrong but that's not going to bring back that mans life who was maybe guilty.... I mean she staged the whole beheading of Mossador to show that she's just and will always give a fair trial before taking someone's life and yet she still doesn't. Barristan must be rolling in his grave. Also the marriage proposal... came out of nowhere but it'll calm things down atleast. This marriage will decrease her chances of gaining alliances in Westeros though, where are your priorities Daenerys?

While Daenerys is losing fans, Stannis is gaining more and more with his quest to mount Roose Bolton's head on a spike, correcting people's choice of words and his interest in killing White Walkers Proud The One True King Molenation

Favourite scene of the episode though goes to Tyrion/Jorah:

- Valyria looked so creepy!
- Stone Men, wtf!
- "Long, sullen silences. And an occasional punch in the face. The Mormont way."
- Jorah getting greyscale can lead to so many things, poor guy.

Favourite main characters: Roose/Ramsay

- "The North Remembers" I burst out laughing at that, Ramsay's such a bastard
- Roose telling tales about how he raped his mother and manipulating Ramsay into thinking he cares for him
- That dinner scene...so awkward. "You'll bring the bride, Reek" "Good, good" "Yes yes, very good" "Wonderful"

Favourite minor character: Maester Aemon

- "Kill the boy, Jon Snow. And let the man be born." Wonderful acting.
- Talks about the last Targaryens and camera switches to Jon... nothing suspicious.
- Why can't no one understand Jon? It's like he was the only one at the Fist of the First Men when the NW were attacked :facepalm:

Can't wait for more Arya and KL next season. I want to know what's happening with Loras and Cersei!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Ramsay even more of a favourite character for me after this episode lmaooo

Owned the dinner scene

Jorah Sad :facepalm: he better be saved dramatically somehow. I knew somebody was going to get greyscale soon, few episodes already it's been talked about a LOT
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Some things:

-Jorah doomed to never feel the touch and warmth of Dany Sad
-Stannis the Mannis war will be battled out by the end of the season
-I think Miranda aims to intervene in  Ramsay's wedding
-I have no idea what other function Brienne will serve from now on, the only thing i can think of is if Winterfell is undermanned and the soldiers are off fighting Stannis' men, she can make her move then imo.
- I just want Tyrion to get to Dany and counsel some fools, will Jorah's greyscale hinder that?
- Stannis: "I need those ships" Jon: "You'll get them back, I promise" Safe to say he won't get them back
- I liked how Sansa handled that lunch scene, she didn't show much of her vulnerability that she usually shows.
-Jon's plan with the wildlings can go very bad, very quickly. But if he manages to pull it off, he may be able to indirectly save the north.
-Dany finally allowed the fighting pits..and married Hizdhar (not yet official).. how is this supposed to help the former slaves of Mereen that now turned on her?

Next episode, i guess we'll see more Sand Snakes more Dorne, and more Jaimie and Bronn
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Makes me mad that GoT is only 10 episodes long per season, ridiculous when you think that they can show like 1/4 of the main characters and factions and make an entire hour show out of it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 11, 2015 6:17 pm

And this is without the Bran arc Very Happy

This season characters are dying like flies though, definitely making space for Season 6 and 7.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm

I knew he got it as soon as he told Tyrion he didn't Laughing....that's pretty unoriginal tbh. Loved just about all of Tyrion's dialogue in this episode. I knew he could get Jorah talking. Only a matter of time and endless witty quips.

Good episode though. Loved the Maester Aemon scene. I really feel like he knows Jon's true lineage. Doesn't see anything with his eyes, and he knows so much about what goes on around him. Great character. Jon learning just what being a leader is all about. Making unpopular, but necessary decisions is what separate good leaders from great ones. He should be careful though as we've seen the NW aren't afraid to rebel against a LC they don't like or respect.

Dany continues her erratic decision making, but at least this was a bit more badass even if still misguided. Not quite "Dracarys", but it shall do. The real question is: Are those 2 dragons still mad at her? It's clear that she was simply pissed off, but I'm not so sure marrying a noble and opening the fighting pits will improve her image with either her own people or the Meerenese nobility. Should be interesting to see what comes of this.

Stannis the Grammar Nazi Molenation. Hope his war with the Boltons is as epic as it was with the Lannisters.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Stannis the Grammar Nazi rofl Jorah Sad Just can't catch a break.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Not the first time either rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Honestly, how can anyone not root for Stannis the Mannis now ffs Proud Molenation

I really didn't like or care for Stannis much until recently. But bah gawd he's so goat.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Episode 8 & 9 titles have been revealed:

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 11, 2015 9:35 pm

A few weddings coming soon and you know what happens in weddings in GoT banana
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 11, 2015 10:16 pm

The Dance of Dragons has the potential to be epic, hope they spent half the budget on that episode Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 pm

The name 'Hardhome' is similar to how Dornish cities are named: Sandstone, Sunspear etc, i bet there's a correlation there hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 11, 2015 11:56 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:The name 'Hardhome' is similar to how Dornish cities are named: Sandstone, Sunspear etc, i bet there's a correlation there hmm

Didn't you hear where Tormund said all the other Wildlings were?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 11, 2015 11:58 pm

@ES They already mentioned Hardhome in this episode. It's where Jon is going to get the wildlings.

Fantastic episode. Can't express enough how amazing Stannis is. North arcs are all incredible. Agreed with Urban.

Ramsay holy shit :bow: Amazing acting. He is such a talented actor. I still can't get over his character in misfits and then in Game of thrones Laughing That's talent.

Doom of Valayria is perhaps one of the most interesting lore in Game of thrones. They never talk about it openly but from tids n bits, something really incredible must have happened for the doom to be caused. Hope we get to know it in either the upcoming books or even the series.

Tyrion was touched by the stonemen as well wasn't he?

"Kill the boy, Jon Snow. And let the man be born." https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png

probably one of my favourite dialogues of entire series. That's legit one of the deepest dialogues there is.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next