BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 18 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Wed May 20, 2015 3:01 am

I hope he uses it to attack Winterfell(to help northerners) from one side while Stannis does it from the other.

But then if he really wants to be the warden of the north, that will not go well with Stannis

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 18 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 20, 2015 8:10 am

I think his plan is to arrive after the battle between Bolton and Stannis, so it will depend entirely on when the winner of that is. But I can see him being allies or enemies of either one.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 20, 2015 9:26 am

I'm pretty sure Bronn's going to die. This was the song he was singing.

'Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done/the Dornishman's taken my life/But what does it matter; for all men must die/and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife'

He is gonna bang a Sand Snake and die.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 20, 2015 9:43 am

M99 :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed May 20, 2015 12:33 pm

zigra wrote:None of them lived for more than one season though :coffee:

But lol@glory for still thinking the writers have any plan at all drunken

yea.
Plus each of those deaths in a way when you look at it were essential for the story going forward. We can even say to an extent it drove the story. Ned Stark's death for example.
Both the loony brother who got the golden crown as well as Khal Drogo proved as manure and fuel for Danny and Jorah's story forward. Heck Drogo's death was THE reason why the dragons came to exist.

If the same happens with Theon, that is if it pave way for a very crucial story line to kickstart, then no problem in killing him off. But the characters who are in his proximity simply aint worth that honor honestly. Ramsay will be killed off soon, Sansa is nowhere near Danny and Cersei in terms of importance and Roose Bolton's days are numbered as well cos of the Stannis factor. One or both of father-son duo will definitely meet the end cos Stannis > both. Other characters who could come into the arc of Theon right now are only the Iron islanders who arent that important as well.Then there is Stannis himself and his team or more specifically Melissandre. And if reaches to point then all we can do is hope.
So ideally what I am saying is If not for Bran, Arya story arcs I dont think Theon will die that soon in the show.  

And @Freeza I think the one character we can compare right now to Theon is Tywin and his death and not the ones you mentioned. But then again he was killed off by the show's most important character to aid his story and Jaime's. So.. you know what I meant.
But obviously there are notable exceptions. Barristan Selmy for instance getting killed off and irritatingly uninteresting Greyworm surviving and getting to kiss the hot girl on the hospital bed. Laughing It was one of the lowest points of the show. That entire arc is ridiculous imo that love story between worm and Missandei is a joke.
So lol, we never know.

pale  I know I can be massively wrong. The writers at this instant are pretty inconsistent and clumsy with story telling. Shouldnt be trusted at this juncture. Wont be such a bad idea if we decide to brace ourselves for Reek to be killed in the next episode by Ramsay's girlfriend. Lol

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Lol at no plan. This is not true. For example, Oliver mentioned that Loras had a birth marked that looked like Dorne 5 episodes before we found out why that was worth mentioning.

Now, whether they have a good plan or not is another thing, but clearly it's not improvised.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 20, 2015 1:56 pm

Ignore the vid i posted, contained book spoilers at the end
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 20, 2015 5:30 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Ignore the vid i posted, contained book spoilers at the end

Reported.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Anyone seen the Episode 7 preview yet?

E7 potential spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu May 21, 2015 2:57 pm

Didn't see much wrong with the marriage night scene imo Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu May 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Abramovich wrote:Didn't see much wrong with the marriage night scene imo Proud

A lot of OTT reactions.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri May 22, 2015 5:35 am

cos everyone is looking for a reason to get offended
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 22, 2015 7:16 pm

lmao this bit is the best from that ^

https://i.imgur.com/Pzc7RyW.webm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri May 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Washes out the bad taste of this season Laughing
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 22, 2015 11:06 pm

https://i.imgur.com/qd2idM2.gif
https://i.imgur.com/uqQE2iu.gif
https://i.imgur.com/frXLDmA.gif
https://i.imgur.com/bgN92Gw.gif
https://i.imgur.com/YHtavAu.gif

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Better performance than her past 3 seasons
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Sat May 23, 2015 2:52 am

I lovee Ygritte :wub:

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 23, 2015 3:24 am

I love Sam's reaction when she says "No he wasn't"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Miss Ygritte badly, especially when seeing the dross female characters of this season. Sad  
dem Sand snake chicks !! rofl

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 23, 2015 8:20 pm

You guys know how Oberyn liked to used poison on the tip of his spears. Well could the sandsnakes be doing the same and Bron's cut is actually more serious than we know at this point.

He was singing about the Dornishmen wife and death. Could be a foreshadowing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Great if another entertaining character dies

This show definitely needs more Sandsnakes.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Ygritte was great, no wonder Hans stopped watching after her death rofl

Lmao if Bronn dies from these scrubs. It's a good point, they didn't show Tyene scratching his arm for nothing.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 23, 2015 8:39 pm

I miss Ygritte so much Sad

Rose Leslie ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Yea definitely miss Ygritte

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next