Donuts
windkick
The Franchise
44 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by futbol Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:03 am

It's not just the fee. According to every report he demands € 12M net wages which would make him 2nd best paid player in the squad:

Main obstacle for transfer of Paul Pogba are his salary demands of 12M net per season, which would break the current wage structure. [ser]

He's an electoral weapon though so nothing sensible will come out of this.

Laporta (presidential candidate): "I think that, if I become Barça president, Pogba will play at Barcelona." [cope]

Obviously he'll finance all of this with selfmade jerseys and Unicef on the front. Rolling Eyes

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:22 am

They are getting obsessed with Pogba
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:40 am

Those wages are insane and are making me really second guess this transfer a bit more.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:44 am

He's done nothing to deserve that lol do these board members wonder what Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez will feel when they find out Pogba is the 2nd highest paid player? Pogba is also a player who won't have any loyalty to this club to begin with.

I'd veto this.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 am

many though the price of neymar was not worth it prior to the transfer.

all transfers are a risk, and i'm all for buying for the future the guy just turned 22 in march lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:59 am

linetty wrote:Carrasco (agent Montoya): "We have a deal with Inter, we're now waiting for the green light from Barcelona. It's a matter of days."

"I can confirm it's a two-year loan deal. Martin is ready to travel to Milan as soon as Barça give the ok."

Hasta la vista

Why can't we never ever sell our players and always this stupid loans with no profit? FFS.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:01 am

Fußball wrote:It's not just the fee. According to every report he demands € 12M net wages which would make him 2nd best paid player in the squad:

Main obstacle for transfer of Paul Pogba are his salary demands of 12M net per season, which would break the current wage structure. [ser]

Laporta (presidential candidate): "I think that, if I become Barça president, Pogba will play at Barcelona." [cope]

Obviously he'll finance all of this with selfmade jerseys and Unicef on the front. Rolling Eyes

You are a joke.
Laporta hasn't said anything about "self-made jerseys".
And putting UNICEF at the front doesn't have to be at an expense for Barça. We can get a back sponsor that sponsors UNICEF and sell the stadium name (Camp Nou means nothing) and get approximately the same we are making now.

I think we have to sign Pogba, but him earning more than Neymar, Suarez or Iniesta makes no sense obviously.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:48 am

Donuts wrote:many though the price of neymar was not worth it prior to the transfer.

all transfers are a risk, and i'm all for buying for the future the guy just turned 22 in march lol

True. Thumbs up

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 pm

So Alexis and Cesc transfers are basically the most profitable transfer(selling) we have ever made. That says it all

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Gazetta dello Sport: Pogba deal done. 90M, joins next summer

Lets hope for the best.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:00 pm

free_cat wrote:
Fußball wrote:It's not just the fee. According to every report he demands € 12M net wages which would make him 2nd best paid player in the squad:

You are a joke.
And putting UNICEF at the front doesn't have to be at an expense for Barça. We can get a back sponsor that sponsors UNICEF and sell the stadium name (Camp Nou means nothing) and get approximately the same we are making now.

I think we have to sign Pogba, but him earning more than Neymar, Suarez or Iniesta makes no sense obviously.

Losing a front sponsor means less money. Period. Trying to cover the losses with different stuff like selling the stadium naming rights is fooling people. You can have a shirt sponsor and still sell the stadium naming rights so effectively the club will be losing money. Besides, the figures regarding naming rights are rumoured to be € 200M for 20 years. That doesn't even cover the total costs of Pogba when he signs 5 year contract (€ 90M fee + 5 * € 24M wages > € 200M). There is also that little project the socios have voted for. What was it again? Oh, yeah. Building a new stadium.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Fußball wrote:
free_cat wrote:

You are a joke.

Losing a front sponsor means less money. Period. Trying to cover the losses with different stuff like selling the stadium naming rights is fooling people. You can have a shirt sponsor and still sell the stadium naming rights so effectively the club will be losing money. Besides, the figures regarding naming rights are rumoured to be € 200M for 20 years. That doesn't even cover the total costs of Pogba when he signs 5 year contract (€ 90M fee + 5 * € 24M wages > € 200M). There is also that little project the socios have voted for. What was it again? Oh, yeah. Building a new stadium.

Barça is making money so everything you point too is basically mute. And as said, we can make extra money with other ways. We can definitely pay for Pogba and it's a very important signing, especially to avoid him falling in the hands of our arch-rivals.
The stadium can be reformed for much less than what Bartu said, and it will be an extra income when done. If Laporta wins, it will be a cheaper reform.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Barcelona are in advanced talks for Atletico midfielder Arda Turan (28). Club is confident they can close the deal in coming days. [catr]

ffs I thought this was an innocent joke... They should really stop doing things until new president is elected
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 pm

that is quite frankly the most unnecessary and dumb link we have had in years (or one of).

I'd rather just use Vidal that we just signed to play the mercenary runner on the wing as a back up. Vidal can play anywhere on the right from what I've see with Sevilla, and Alves renewed. It would make sense to use Vidal for many roles....so why sign Turan who primarily plays on the right wing? Makes NO sense. Plus has a terrible attitude, he's been a hot head since I saw him play at Galatasary (I watched because of Gio dos Santos)

Also I don't buy that rumor, because from what I've read Turan is inching closer to Chelsea more than anything, with Luis Felipe going the other way. There is also a Utd rumor
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:58 pm

According to a close friend, Turan will reveal his new club on Friday afternoon... I doubt it's Barca tbh
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:56 am

Coming from Catradio is what worries me. They are usually reliable.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:38 am

I'd be so upset if we sign Turan. I mean if they wanted some guy that can run around and shoot we should of just kept Deulofeu

Plus did I mention I'm not a fan of Turan's attitude?!
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:13 am

Talk about unnecessary expense, spending 40 milion for Turan (who is good but will basically be a bench warmer for us...).

Just save those for Pogba.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:31 am

I agree. 40M for Arda is way worse than 90M for Pogba tbh.

Bartomeu (presidential candidate): "Two B players will join first team this summer. Because coach wants it, not because of a clause." [catr]

Munir and Samper?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:31 am

lmao 40m for turan. WTF is this.

This club pisses me off, must have the worst negotiators in the whole of Europe. Seen scrubs being sold for more than all the youngsters we've sold. So many loan deal FFS
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:50 am

MaraVilla wrote:lmao 40m for turan. WTF is this.

This club pisses me off, must have the worst negotiators in the whole of Europe. Seen scrubs being sold for more than all the youngsters we've sold. So many loan deal FFS

41M is his release clause apparently. I hope it's not him who we're signing, the guy's attitude is awful
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 am

free_cat wrote:Talk about unnecessary expense, spending 40 milion for Turan (who is good but will basically be a bench warmer for us...).

80m for Pogba or 40m for Turan Laughing Bart is desperate for a last minute announcement that will keep him the presidency.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
free_cat wrote:Talk about unnecessary expense, spending 40 milion for Turan (who is good but will basically be a bench warmer for us...).

80m for Pogba or 40m for Turan Laughing Bart is desperate for a last minute announcement that will keep him the presidency.

Thought you were a fan of Turan?
I also like him, he always performs vs. Madrid, but he is basically a poor man's iniesta in attack with a lot more defense in him, at almost same age.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:50 am

Turan asked Atletico for transfer fee to be maximum 35-36M. Player willing to play at Barcelona B or on loan at Galatasaray until Jan. [md]

Atletico Madrid player Arda Turan (28) told people close to him he's confident a deal with Barcelona will be closed on Friday. [md]

NOOOOOOOOOO
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Arda Turan? Laughing

Even for Atletico, he was sometimes on the bench in the most important situations.

What is this? Because he cant sign Koke (who I dont want either) we want the next best thing from the same source?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Barça's Albert Soler flew out to Italy earlier today for Pogba meeting with Juventus [sport]

I think the Arda links are made up tbh
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next