Glory
Casciavit
Harmonica
zigra
S
77 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

CL SF : Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 Empty Re: CL SF : Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:45 am

smh I can't believe I didn't introduce the people to the infamous GL jinx before I brought them here. What a fatal mistake by me. RIP CL hopes. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 Empty Re: CL SF : Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich

Post by El Messico Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:49 am

RIP Juventus 2014/15 CL campaign.

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:32 am

Both great teams, but Barca has been playing against better competition and has been winning. Wolfsburg, the second place team in the Bundesliga is a pretty poor team by European standards given how Napoli mauled them. You have to give the edge to Barca, but as usual I may be way off the mark.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:37 am

M99 wrote:Harmonica do you feel that Barca were robbed by the referee and would have won the 7-0 tie if all was right and fair in this world?

Laughing Laughing ffs plz harmonica do not respond
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:46 am

Fußball wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:lol.

Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski. What would your team look like without the whole of MSN ?

Plus Alaba and Badstuber, literally half of our starting 11 is missing.

Cut this crap. Badstuber missing. LMAO Is Badstuber = Baresi and Benatia = Titus Bramble? There is 0 quality loss there, the opposite in fact. Same with Bernat who is playing a very good season.

Without Robben you lose fire power no doubt but that's about it. Defense and midfield remains strong. Pretty much first choice in fact.

Not even remotely compareable with MSN. MSN = Barca. They score or create 95 % of every single Barca goal. We don't have World Cup golden boot players like Müller as "backup". We have Pedro and Munir.

On full strength this would have been our line-up

Lewa
Ribery Muller Thiago Robben
Alaba Boateng Martinez Benatia Lahm

We are missing half of our starting outfield players with Robben, Ribery, Lewa, Alaba & Martinez missing.

Apart from Robben, Martinez would have been crucial against Barca and Pep created this 3 Man Backline to play Martinez in that libero CB role. Ribery & Lewa are big losses too as is Alaba.
I am going to highlight Bads as I think Benatia is better.

I wonder how would Barca look without 5 top players.

Iniesta Pedro La Masia Player
Xavi Rakitic Masch
Adriano Pique Mathiew Alves

Play that against a full strength Bayern team. Just like Barca don't have replacements for MSN and have a thin squad we have huge dependency on Robbery as well.

Ribery in this season has been one of ours best player when he has played. He has 9 goals and 10 assists in very few minutes. I'd rather loose to Barcelona that play Lewa with a concussion, broken jaw & nose. He will shy away from challenges and would meet a similar fate to Robben when he was rushed.

We will play like Mourinho teams. Stick Muller upfront and defend with everyone else, maybe we can pull a 0-0 draw and hit them on the counter.

Our 3rd Main CB role players are all out -> Martinez(1st Choice), Bads & Alaba (2nd and 3rd Choice). Perhaps we will be freaking Dante in that role or play a midfielder like Alonso or FB like Rafinha.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:50 am

breva wrote:Both great teams, but Barca has been playing against better competition and has been winning. Wolfsburg, the second place team in the Bundesliga is a pretty poor team by European standards given how Napoli mauled them. You have to give the edge to Barca, but as usual
I may be way off the mark.

You're off the mark. And Wolfsburg have beaten Bayern too and convincingly. This X beats Y so Y is bad is an idiotic logic with GL posters use because they have don't have the intelligence to analyze complex situation. I agree on the fact that currently Bayern have no competition in BL & Athletico & Real are much better than any BL teams. But personally I feel bar the top 6-7 odd rest La Liga team are BL Division 2 Level as they don't press the opponent, give up and the level is very poor in the bottom half of the team where Barca will have a cakewalk against most teams.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 am

Robben's a massive out but Suarez... Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:25 am

Don't know who I will be rooting for. If we make it to the final I think Barca are a better match for us than Bayern but you never know with them these days.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:38 am

Footyfan wrote:

Lewa

If this was going to be your lineup against Barca you should be happy about your injuries. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Fußball wrote:
Footyfan wrote:

Lewa

If this was going to be your lineup against Barca you should be happy about your injuries. Laughing

Why I feel we could have given you guys another humiliation like last time even considering how awesome MSN is. I don't rate any of your guys bar MSN & the DM(Masch or Biscuits) highly. I always wanted a full strength Barca match anyways.

Its not only now that we have so many injuries that I feel it would have easier to get Juventus.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Footyfan wrote:
Fußball wrote:
Footyfan wrote:

Lewa

Why I feel we could have given you guys another humiliation like last time even considering how awesome MSN is. I don't rate any of your guys bar MSN & the DM(Masch or Biscuits) highly. I always wanted a full strength Barca match anyways.

Its not only now that we have so many injuries that I feel it would have easier to get Juventus.

You do not rate Piquenbauer, Bartresi, and Albadini ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:42 pm

Footyfan wrote:
Why

Because this isn't Cringedesliga where you line up in midfield with Müller (Laughing) and the guy who ran away from Barca because he couldn't get into the starting XI and dominate the game like that. Although I totally understand your wrong perception of your team's capabilities. I guess I'd be the same if Barca were to compete against Padderborn and Wolfsburg all year.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Fußball wrote:
Footyfan wrote:
Why

Because this isn't Cringedesliga where you line up in midfield with Müller (Laughing) and the guy who ran away from Barca because he couldn't get into the starting XI and dominate the game like that. Although I totally understand your wrong perception of your team's capabilities. I guess I'd be the same if Barca were to compete against Padderborn and Wolfsburg all year.

Thiago is the Messi of midfielders, skill & talent wise. He will go down as one of the greatest ever if he keeps his head sorted and stays injury free. There is not a guy in Barcelona who can match him in midfield. Its good he left for us anyways because he is too good for Barca and Barca does not deserve a guy like this.

Besides Muller is always playing that CAM/2nd ST role. We won against Barca with this team except Thiago stars in place of Schweni. This is how the team will line up in defense, in 3-4-3.

In attack we will see Javi playing the libero role, more as a Pseudo DM and Muller playing 2nd ST pressing Biscuits -

Lewa
Ribery Muller Robben
Thiago
Javi
Alaba Boa Benatia Lahm

There is no use debating this as the players are injured. Best of luck to anyways

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Footyfan wrote:
Fußball wrote:

You do not rate Piquenbauer, Bartresi, and Albadini ?

No and neither Cafulves as well. The CB's are atleast but the FB's don't have any idea how to defend

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:36 pm

@Fußball
I'd like to see Barca if they'd have to play against Paderborn on their freshly harvested potato field :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 pm

CL SF : Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 Geswsexo

Thiago's contribution to Barca in a nutshell. I'm happy he's found his level in Bundesliga though. Must be great playing at U21 level that he's accustomed to week in week out. Not surprising that he looks like Messi there either. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Fußball wrote:CL SF : Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 Geswsexo

Fake gif. Gegenpressing was clearly invented in 2013 by a German bulb manufacturer: Don Osramus Juppus Kloppus Heynckelimus.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Messi of midfielders? We didn't deserve him? Lol ok
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Thiago's contribution to Barca in a nutshell. I'm happy he's found his level in Bundesliga though. Must be great playing at U21 level that he's accustomed to week in week out. Not surprising that he looks like Messi there either. Laughing

I don't care what he did @ Barca. I have seen him play & unfortunately for Barca he is going to enclipse Xavi & Iniesta. There is a reason Messi named his son Thiago"lol. He wishes his child to be like Thiago lol.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Footyfan wrote:I don't care what he did @ Barca. I have seen him play & unfortunately for Barca he is going to enclipse Xavi & Iniesta. There is a reason Messi named his son Thiago"lol. He wishes his child to be like Thiago lol.

Hyperbole........? or you're joking?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Footyfan wrote:
Fußball wrote:
Footyfan wrote:
Why

Thiago is the Messi of midfielders, skill & talent wise. He will go down as one of the greatest ever if he keeps his head sorted and stays injury free. There is not a guy in Barcelona who can match him in midfield. Its good he left for us anyways because he is too good for Barca and Barca does not deserve a guy like this.

Besides Muller is always playing that CAM/2nd ST role. We won against Barca with this team except Thiago stars in place of Schweni. This is how the team will line up in defense, in 3-4-3.

In attack we will see Javi playing the libero role, more as a Pseudo DM and Muller playing 2nd ST pressing Biscuits -

Lewa
Ribery Muller Robben
Thiago
Javi
Alaba Boa Benatia Lahm

There is no use debating this as the players are injured. Best of luck to anyways

Footyfan wrote:

I don't care what he did @ Barca. I have seen him play & unfortunately for Barca he is going to enclipse Xavi & Iniesta. There is a reason Messi named his son Thiago"lol. He wishes his child to be like Thiago lol.

CL SF : Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich - Page 5 2Q==
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Nah. Footyfan is 95% right with everything IMO.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Both of them are nuts tbh. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Thiago is the new Zidane/Gulit hybrid.
Other than that I love Madrid fans making fun of our defense while the goals against in la liga are 19 vs 30.
Stay safe
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:29 pm

I agree with footyfan, too. Bayern got this, even with their C team. Have you seen Messi (the real one, not the one of the midfielders who is better than the real one) against Neuer on 1235 occassions so far? rofl Laughing rofl Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:31 pm

billy_gr wrote:Thiago is the new Zidane/Gulit hybrid.
Other than that I love Madrid fans making fun of our defense while the goals against in la liga are 19 vs 30.
Stay safe

Barca's defense hasn't even been a problem as far as i can tell since Alba and Alves have actually started playing like professional footballers.

Sure you could do with a stable partner for Pique but the midfield and it's inability to control and leaving loads of space is a much bigger problem.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next