izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Tomwin Lannister
S
92 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 4 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by izzy Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Blue wrote:Yes because last season Bayern equals the treble wining Bayern team?

Excuse me, last year, Bayern were the team that most were picking to retain and destroy us in the semi's on their way............ and look what happened........

Bayern won the double last year........... which team was the reason they didn't reach that CL final last year?

This happened. These are facts. Laughing

Of course we're not Bayern. We're Real Madrid. The team who clapped Bayerns ass.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 4 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:56 pm

The greatest manager in CL history will lead us to the promised land.. again
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Blue wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Last Season people were fapping just as much about Bayern lol, it's not like they are significantly better.

and Izzy is right, we humiliated the shit outta them, in their own arena, we made their fans quit and go home early.

we punked them. I can hear the argument about Barca being better at the moment on recent form but Bayern better than us? you all must be on some strong shit. They havent done anything this year to prove they are a level above, nothing whatsoever.

Dat delusion.

Believer whatever you want or keep smoking that shit you are on.

Yes im delusional to say that we are reigning european champs and that we put the smackdown of a decade on bayern rofl

Like losing a CL tie to 10 man psg at home while parking the bus

Whelp i guess i must have been dreaming of that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:02 pm

What's funny is that Pep's Bayern last season was said to be even better than Jupp's, but after we had beaten the shat out of them they were much weaker. Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:06 pm

This thread is by far my favorite on GL.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t34461-ribery-s-revenge
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:11 pm

That Inter-Milan fanbase backing us against Juventus Proud

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Valkyrja wrote:What's funny is that Pep's Bayern last season was said to be even better than Jupp's, but after we had beaten the shat out of them they were much weaker. Laughing

Absolutely nobody said that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:15 pm

izzy wrote:

Excuse me, last year, Bayern were the team that most were picking to retain and destroy us in the semi's on their way............ and look what happened........

Bayern won the double last year........... which team was the reason they didn't reach that CL final last year?

Of course we're not Bayern. We're Real Madrid. The team who clapped Bayerns ass.

izzy wrote:

Complete different teams under Jupp and Pep. Piggy-Martinez midfield would have destroyed that Madrid team. Pep completely went away from the best pivot duo I have seen in the CL. Take off those Los blancos tinted glasses stop pretending you guys were the greatest team ever.

You know what is also a fact you guys were not even the best team in la liga finishing third behind Alti and Barca.
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Blue wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Last Season people were fapping just as much about Bayern lol, it's not like they are significantly better.

and Izzy is right, we humiliated the shit outta them, in their own arena, we made their fans quit and go home early.

we punked them. I can hear the argument about Barca being better at the moment on recent form but Bayern better than us? you all must be on some strong shit. They havent done anything this year to prove they are a level above, nothing whatsoever.

Dat delusion.

Believer whatever you want or keep smoking that shit you are on.

Yes im delusional to say that we are reigning european champs and that we put the smackdown of a decade on bayern rofl

Like losing a CL tie to 10 man psg at home while parking the bus

Whelp i guess i must have been dreaming of that.  

Delusional and lacking reading comprehension. No one is saying you guys didn't whip last season Bayern team. But you are clearly delusional to think there is no difference between the side under jupp, last season, and this season.

Not sure what Chelsea has to do with this conversion? Absolutely nothing. Kinda like when you wronfuly said Sanchez is better then Hazard prior to the season. That has nothing to do with this topic, so I will take the high road and not mention that.

Enjoy your day buddy.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:What's funny is that Pep's Bayern last season was said to be even better than Jupp's, but after we had beaten the shat out of them they were much weaker. Laughing

Absolutely nobody said that.

eh , they most certainly did .

mostly mourinho fanboys attempting to undermine Carlito's success
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Completely different teams under Jupp and Pep, but yet, a few months b4 we beat the shat out of them, we used to see this kind of threads.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t33468-can-any-team-realistically-challenge-bayern-right-now
http://www.goallegacy.net/t33843-bayern-gonna-retain-the-cl
http://www.goallegacy.net/t33951-if-bayern-retain-the-cl-do-another-treble-where-would-you-put-them-in-terms-of-greatness
the beginning of this thread http://www.goallegacy.net/t35343p18-real-madrid-1-0-bayern-munchen-first-leg
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Blue wrote:Complete different teams under Jupp and Pep. Piggy-Martinez midfield would have destroyed that Madrid team. Pep completely went away from the best pivot duo I have seen in the CL. Take off those Los blancos tinted glasses stop pretending you guys were the greatest team ever.

You know what is also a fact you guys were not even the best team in la liga finishing third behind Alti and Barca.

rofl

Talk about hindsight.......
Piggy - Martinez pivot the best in CL history? You can't even name 10 double pivots in CL history and you are here dishing out accolades? rofl

Where did I say we are the greatest team ever?

Let me give you some facts;
Real Madrid won the CL last year.
Real Madrid DESTROYED the reigning champs last year.
Bayern we're considered by many to go on and retain the trophy.
Many picked Bayern to beat Real Madrid in the Semi last year.

Who cares if we were 3rd in La Liga last year? We won the CL bum-rushing the team you said we aren't. Laughing

Those are facts. Done and dusted. Laughing

Fck outta here.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Blue wrote:

But you are clearly delusional to think there is no difference between the side under jupp, last season, and this season.

what makes Bayern this season some much different from last year ?
last year, Bayern crushed the bundesliga and won it in a record time .

this year ,bayern isn't leading by much and has an average record against the top 3 teams .

last year Bayern didn't lose a single game in the KO stage prior to meeting madrid .

this year they did , and against a relatively minor opponent .

what gives ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:51 pm

djfawnz wrote:Tom, what the hell are you talking about. Says the  Juve/Lazio/Aston Villa/Sherwood closet fan.

Juventus have one of the best defence, one of the best midfield and a very strong Carlos Tevez. Their defence have played together for more than 4 years. Allegri brought Tactical flexibility and the development of the Bench players. Just because you are a guy with no friends and no life who wastes his time being an online poster so be it, but I know and breathe football more than you.

Does Real Madrid has a better team? HELL yes. But Champions League is all about Tactics, Form and LUCK.

Can we beat Real Madrid? YES. Do I think its easier for us to beat Real Madrid than On Fire Barcelona and Bayern the Destroyer? That's not even a debate.

So HOW can I be wrong?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BOOOM

I just affected your life Proud

Get schooled son, nobody wants your opinion in the GS and idiots like you are why I rarely discuss Juve in the GS

And the notion of you knowing football is a frightening one indeed, as for being a poster with no life that 'banter' might have got you through primary school. Then again judging by your pathetic, poorly formed opinions you never really developed past a primary school level of opinion, did you?

P.S if I used any words that were a bit too big for you to comprehend like 'frightening' 'being' and 'banter' PM me i'll hook you up with a watered down post detailing why nobody wants to read your shit.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:54 pm

farfan wrote:lol at juve fans .

Bayern was also madrid's " bestia negra"  last year, and we know how that one ended Laughing

not to mention that current juventus is nowhere near the past juventus that gave real trouble .

See this is what I mean, people see the controversial (Because they're so shit) opinions from DJ and now Juve fans in the GS are all a part of it

None of us (with opinions that aren't laced with some strong weird emotion) think we're in any way, shape or form favourites. We CAN get a result, but we're underdogs.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Farfarce has a habit of generalizing.Not that its new tho :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:58 pm

generalizing is fun .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Cruijf wrote:Why are we basing current comparisions on results from a year ago?

Neither Madrid nor Bayern are the same team, Bayern have undoubtedly improved and Madrid have arguably regressed.

Not saying Bayern is better, but the result last year doesn't mean a whole lot. It's like saying Basel are better than Chelsea because they did the double on them a year ago.  

Bayern have been my pick all season because i believe they are the most balanced team with the least amount of weaknesses.

But there is absolute zero to suggest the part in bold is true, none at all.

Purely on paper, Bayern have certainly improved their squad. Benatia has improved their backline, a healthy Thiago vastly improves their midfield, and Lewandowski and an even better Robben improves their attack.

In terms of performances, I won't pretend to watch them on a regular basis, but what I have seen indicates the following:

1. Improved tactical flexibility - It seems every time I watch Bayern they line up differently. We've seen four, three, and even two at the back at times, Lahm playing as a RCB, RB, and CDM, Alaba playing on the left and as a central midfielder, Muller playing at striker, off the striker, and even in midfield. Pep has always liked to experiment, but this season I have seen some astonishing things. Some of the movement in the 7-1 Roma game was almost total football esque. Pep has certainly learned from last year, where he foolishly pushed forward and left Ronaldo and Benzema alone with the slow pairing of Dante and Boateng. This year we saw him nullify the risk of a very similar situation happening against Porto by leaving Xabi Alonso placed right in front of the two centerbacks and then pressing in numbers the instant they lost possession to stop counter attacks. In the 4-0 against Madrid, they simply piled men forward and hoped for the best, leaving them recklessly exposed. This year I anticipate they would fair much better in penetrating Madrid's defense, and I think the signs indicate Pep has learned playing a high line with 2v2 at the back against Ronaldo and Benzema is simply suicide.

2. Increased fluidity in possession - The worst performances from Pep teams have traditionally been against teams that park the bus and defend with two banks of four (or even five sometimes) deep in their half. They end up uselessly recycling possession in a U shape around the box, unable to make a breakthrough. This year I haven't seen this problem happen (although I missed their first leg against Shakhtar, where I suspect they were largely nullified). By moving Alaba into midfield, introducing Bernat, Thiago returning, and Lewandowski coming in, there's so much more fluidity in possession and runners breaking forward. If we go back to the Roma game, it was quite clear the defenders were just dumbfounded by the amount of runs that were being made. Lewandowski would go wide, Gotze would make runs in between the centerbacks, Robben would come inside, and Muller would burst forward and take the striker position.

For the most part, they've done away with the formula of camping 6 players in a ring around the opponent's penalty area and recycling the ball back and forth.

I'm not saying Bayern will win the CL. What I am saying is that from what I've seen they've undoubtedly improved from this time last season. Thiago has added so much. Bernat has been immense. Lewandowski's introduction has added a new dimension. They really have improved, and if not for the ridiculous amount of injuries hitting them, they'd be sweeping away their opponents with a lot more panache.

As for Madrid, there's a reason I said arguably, since this point was raised before and the disagreement from Madrid fans was vehement indeed Laughing

Personally I found them to be much more dangerous last year. Di Maria and Xabi Alonso made them much more stable defensively, Ronaldo was playing better than he is now, Bale was less awful, and they had Modric, who this Madrid has lost through injury. That one is less clear cut though, and it's more a shift in play style than necessarily a regression. But it is a shift which favors Bayern more IMO.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:22 pm

Calma gents, want at least 1 thread for Juve - Real there's already 17 Barca - Bayern discussions happening.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:24 pm

"On paper"...................... I thought that term was destroyed during the Barca - City games.........
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Robespierre wrote:Good , we need of him , I want to believe in Chad for a day.

Dante wrote:Hala Madrid

Proud

Always a pleasure to see proper rivalry. I'll inform Carlo not to let down our Inter and Milan friends. We are all brothers on this one, not by blood but by bond.

Also, I can never really predict Italian sides when it comes to KO rounds. My friend told me this isn't the 90s or the 2000s but something about Italian teams that always worry me.

I do know that Tom maybe in a dilemma considering he grew up in a Real madrid/Juventus household. Poor guy, he must have cried himself to sleep hoping this never happened Sad

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:25 pm

izzy wrote:"On paper"...................... I thought that term was destroyed during the Barca - City games.........

Why ? Barca arguably have a better team than City on paper.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:27 pm

I always turned to my Uncle (Holger Dorpenschneigler) who was an avid Bayern Munich fan in my time of need. Failing that my Brazilian/German/Italian International fan brother would help me out with some sound advice when he wasn't away in Barcelona supporting his local team.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:27 pm

S wrote:Why ? Barca arguably have a better team than City on paper.

According to some posters here, City had the better team on paper....... I'm being serious. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:28 pm

S wrote:
izzy wrote:"On paper"...................... I thought that term was destroyed during the Barca - City games.........

Why ? Barca arguably have a better team than City on paper.

City's team on paper isn't even that good Laughing

Meh CBs, Shit midfield because Yaya can't/won't work and their wingers suck ass. Aguero is GOAT but he's always injured and Barca have 3 WC attackers regardless.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:32 pm

Aguero wouldn't start at Barca. Neymar, Suarez and Messi are way better. The only one from City who would start for Barca is Zabaleta at RB, and maybe Silva considering that Iniesta was pretty meh this season.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:34 pm

izzy wrote:
S wrote:Why ? Barca arguably have a better team than City on paper.

According to some posters here, City had the better team on paper....... I'm being serious. Laughing

seriously ? Laughing

this forum rofl

:coffee::
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next