GIGItheBest
Cassius
salmano9
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sami Khedira #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sami Khedira #6

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Back to Khedira,i like how we are being cautious with him.
We have to admit he's an important player of this team now and thankfully our immense depth allows us to use him wisely.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Yeah, Khedira needs to be at his best. They are doing a good rotation, I'd rather play Sturaro than play Khedira twice a week.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:01 pm

congrats to you guys. This is likely the first civil, intelligent conversation I've seen on GL. Any of you want to go to our section (Real Madrid) to bring us civility? We seem to have several that just want to berate other posters and several that just want to dump on particular players.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:56 pm

futbol_bill wrote:congrats to you guys. This is likely the first civil, intelligent conversation I've seen on GL. Any of you want to go to our section (Real Madrid) to bring us civility? We seem to have several that just want to berate other posters and several that just want to dump on particular players.

They'll stop eventually, give it time. It was really the same here back in JNC and Sciacca Smile days
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:congrats to you guys. This is likely the first civil, intelligent conversation I've seen on GL. Any of you want to go to our section (Real Madrid) to bring us civility? We seem to have several that just want to berate other posters and several that just want to dump on particular players.

They'll stop eventually, give it time. It was really the same here back in JNC and Sciacca Smile days

Wow, yeah they were hell 2 arrogant posters...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:17 am

i would like to think you are right, but I'm skeptical. This guy Chad has been doing the same thing for 4+ years both here and at real madridistas. He eventually got perma banned from the other but it seems mods / admins here are more lenient. They even suggested the other days the the majority edge him into his responses. He has been at 25% for a long time and seems they just don't want to deal with it!

I should consider becoming a Juve fan (because of Morata) just to get away from the nonsense over there!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:01 am

futbol_bill wrote:i would like to think you are right, but I'm skeptical. This guy Chad has been doing the same thing for 4+ years both here and at real madridistas. He eventually got perma banned from the other but it seems mods / admins here are more lenient. They even suggested the other days the the majority edge him into his responses. He has been at 25% for a long time and seems they just don't want to deal with it!

I should consider becoming a Juve fan (because of Morata) just to get away from the nonsense over there!

We are doing the best we can to protect everyone and give everyone chance and benefit of the doubt/ and to respect their rights as posters. Sorry bro its not easy to be admin after all Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:32 am

S wrote:
Luca wrote:
S wrote:He had an excellent 45 minutes but no way he'd be my MOTM.

Pogba bossed the whole game.Terrific link-up play with Morata and Dybala including a sublime control at the end where he really should've put the ball in the back of the net.
Technically,in terms of team play,this is the best Juve we're seeing in years which will only get better.
Delightful to see the players exchanging one touch passes regularly without being caught out in possession.
Its like i cant wait for the next game.We're playing really good.  

This really resonates with me, can you remember a time where we played better stylistically?

I think there were glimpses back in 2011 or even in the Diego days but it just remained glimpses.
The technical level of this group of players is much higher,no doubt.And they can get even better.

If we replace Lichtsteiner with a competent RB with good technique,i think the 3-5-2 is going to look formidable.Crazy isnt it ?! Laughing We all wanted it banished for life some time ago.

Sorry, I am just seeing this now. I agree, if we replace Lichtsteiner with even a player like De Sciglio (I choose him because he has been rumoured), he is just a more solid option and I think Licthsteiner is just getting up there in age, then our team will be more complete.

My issue with the 3-5-2 in the Pirlo era is it was just too Pirlo dependent- we also lacked the depth on both flanks that we have now. On top of that, we began the formation with strikers like Vucinic and Matri as our preferred starters- now, this is a far cry from what we have now.

Now we see players like Sandro and Evra on the left, a more matured Pogba in the middle, Khedira as a free signing... Marchisio the foundation of it all, as he has been a focal point through all the squad turnover. Up front several young and explosive strikers- Dybala really brings this formation to life, along with his chemistry with Pogba.

And the defense is just as impressive as its always been- if not a little bit better (?)

Stylistically, apart from glimpses, this is the best run of play I can remember

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Luca wrote:
S wrote:
Luca wrote:

This really resonates with me, can you remember a time where we played better stylistically?

I think there were glimpses back in 2011 or even in the Diego days but it just remained glimpses.
The technical level of this group of players is much higher,no doubt.And they can get even better.

If we replace Lichtsteiner with a competent RB with good technique,i think the 3-5-2 is going to look formidable.Crazy isnt it ?! Laughing We all wanted it banished for life some time ago.

Sorry, I am just seeing this now. I agree, if we replace Lichtsteiner with even a player like De Sciglio (I choose him because he has been rumoured), he is just a more solid option and I think Licthsteiner is just getting up there in age, then our team will be more complete.

My issue with the 3-5-2 in the Pirlo era is it was just too Pirlo dependent- we also lacked the depth on both flanks that we have now. On top of that, we began the formation with strikers like Vucinic and Matri as our preferred starters- now, this is a far cry from what we have now.

Now we see players like Sandro and Evra on the left, a more matured Pogba in the middle, Khedira as a free signing... Marchisio the foundation of it all, as he has been a focal point through all the squad turnover. Up front several young and explosive strikers- Dybala really brings this formation to life, along with his chemistry with Pogba.

And the defense is just as impressive as its always been- if not a little bit better (?)

Stylistically, apart from glimpses, this is the best run of play I can remember

Yes I agree with that. The chemistry of the team had been so amazing really. We are finally clicking in the last 15 games or so. Allegri is a genius. Patience is what we needer after all...

As for the RB spot, it is very competitiive and whoever we put (cua or licht) it is strong. One may have an advantage over the other but it depends on the game and/ or opponent. I remmeber we used cuadrado in big games and rested Licht, and vice versa.

Even when we talk about depth, the squad is always ready. Look at Zaza, he performs whether playing from the start or a sub. Cuadrado on his first game vs Chievo as a sub, Dybala in the coppa, Alex Sandro VS Milan when replacing Evra... Really solid team.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Injured again ffs :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Winning streak, goodbye :coffee:

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Vibe wrote:Winning streak, goodbye :coffee:

Spoiler:
Losing streak hello :coffee:

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:37 pm

I like Melo TBH
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:42 pm

I do too.

He's laid the foundation for your season collapse.Atleast some compensation after he wrecked our season in 2011. (:

Dat scissors kick ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:33 pm

It's not like it's something unexpected lol... Sturaro!!! Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:53 pm

yeah it sucks but we knew it was coming, I see him as a great bonus but not a consistent part of the team. Our back ups got this
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:18 am

Khedira working to be ready for the match vs Bayern with the help of..Müller-Wohlfahrt! The ex-Bayern doctor Guardiola fired last year. #TS

Khedira has already visited Müller-Wohlfahrt in the past few days to find the best way in order to recover for the match vs Bayern. #TS
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:20 pm

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has been working through the night to be fit for Saturday’s Napoli clash, say reports.

The Germany international has missed the Bianconeri’s last two matches with an abductor injury but could be in line for a speedy recovery.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports today that the 28-year-old has been following a personalised training programme that involves night time training sessions.

The newspaper says that should he recover, much of the credit should go to Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfart, a doctor for the German national team who has been helping Khedira.

However, the report warns that Juve Coach Massimiliano Allegri is unlikely to risk the midfielder and will only select him for the Scudetto showdown if he’s at 100 per cent fitness.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:17 pm

S wrote:
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has been working through the night to be fit for Saturday’s Napoli clash, say reports.

The Germany international has missed the Bianconeri’s last two matches with an abductor injury but could be in line for a speedy recovery.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports today that the 28-year-old has been following a personalised training programme that involves night time training sessions.

The newspaper says that should he recover, much of the credit should go to Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfart, a doctor for the German national team who has been helping Khedira.

However, the report warns that Juve Coach Massimiliano Allegri is unlikely to risk the midfielder and will only select him for the Scudetto showdown if he’s at 100 per cent fitness.

LOL, he will play VS Napoli, and get injured again for another 15 days.... Laughing

Then he will play VS Bayern the first half (maybe) and get injured for a month.... Got used to it lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 11, 2017 11:15 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Khedira has come a long way.

He is the player with the second most minutes this season after Higuain. Staying fit really helped his game and the midfield 2 makes his best qualities shine.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat May 13, 2017 9:32 pm

Looks like Khedira is out indefinitely and could miss the CL final. Let's hope he's ready for June 3.

Our midfield in the Coppa Italia is going to be a mess. No Khedira or Pjanic (suspended). And Marchisio is not at 100%.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Shit.

Marchisio will be rested tomorrow so he should be good for the coppa.

Apparently tomorrow we'll play Stuaro-Rincon-Pjanic-Cuadrado.

For the coppa its probably Mandzukic-Rincon-Marchisio-Alves
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat May 13, 2017 9:54 pm

So I guess you won't be posting for awhile. You'll be pretty busy playing back to back games. Hope you've been training regularly... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 13, 2017 11:37 pm

This is why I was signed for, my time to shine boys Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor