Fallout 4

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Fallout 4

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:47 pm

Divinity is a top down RPG, it's apparently very good. Although top down RPGs are not really my thing.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:47 pm

Googled it and thought it was LoL/DOTA2
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:56 am

"Fallout 4 has climbed to over 400,000 concurrent users, leapfroging GTA 5" (PC gaming only)

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:21 am

@RealGunner wrote:Just looked at the top 10 games. wtf is 'Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition' scratch

'The Talos Principle (Deluxe Edition)' never heard of this.

User scores are definitely odd for fallout 4. I can definitely say userscore does not give the right feedback for Destiny :TTK since it's been universally praised even by the critics who thought the first two DLC were underwhelming.

Userscore on BO3 is right though hmm

Surprised the userscore for MGS5 isn't lower because of how half the MGS fanbase hated the story

A colleague of mine played Talos Principle and said it was brilliant. Doesn't sound like the type of game I would enjoy sober, though. The Black Ops 3 ratings are all really divided. Seems like most people either rate it pretty high, or just give it 0-1 because yo mama. I heard some people complain about micro transactions in Destiny's most recent DLC, in addition to a few added features that.. wait for it.... they expected would've been included in the base game. Not my words, Red Razz

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:38 am

@RealGunner

You can create Lucille

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 am

Fat Man rofl

@Tomwin Lannister

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:20 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Out of curiosity i looked at Witcher 3 and MGSV user reviews and they are 8.9 and 8.1 respectively lol.

Critics get a lot of crap ( rightly so tbh) but in general they get it right more often than the general public does.

I wouldnt trust the likes of IGN or Gamespot who put high percentages to Asassin Creed, etc. Imo, if the game gets a lot user critique than its worrying sign, you dont see Witcher 3 being slammed so much

First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:40 am

There's a bit of a myth on Assassin's Creed and IGN. The only AC IGN ever rated more than 9 is AC 2 and that was fully deserved.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:51 am

First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:15 pm

If you are streaming it then let us know phritz
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:30 pm

@Firenze

Where the day 2 update at
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Sure, will be doing so in an hour or so. Gonna finally do the 2nd story mission.

What's missed opportunity would be the ability for people to build up buildings and then share them.

Wood height limit seems to be 12 floors so I'm definitely gonna build a tower somewhere.

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:42 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Fat Man rofl

@Tomwin Lannister
You never played Fallout 3 you pos
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Nah i did but it was still funny hmm

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Walked into Game today, palms sweating, brows wet, contemplating whether i should get it or not. Ultimately decided not to thanks to the Burger King next door, saved my semester tbh

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:48 pm

stream is up

http://www.twitch.tv/npnfphritz

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:27 pm

what day is it

feel like I'm gonna be walking out of a fallout shelter after I've finished with this game

I'm level 30 and still haven't touched the first main quest, just been exploring and doing the first Group questline and building my settlements Proud

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 pm

rofl

Build anything impressive?
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:37 pm

@Firenze wrote:what day is it

feel like I'm gonna be walking out of a fallout shelter after I've finished with this game

I'm level 30 and still haven't touched the first main quest, just been exploring and doing the first Group questline and building my settlements Proud

WAT rofl

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:55 pm

I just started touching the first main quest (Go to Diamond City).

My current priorities are to find a Neuroscientist/Robotics Engineer for a companion quest and finding a suitable place to build a tower.

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:31 am

Here you go Mole

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/128/?

Gonna be installing these mods:
WET - Water Enhancement Textures
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/244/?
Realistic Bullet Cracks:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/206/?
Enhanced Blood Textures:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/212/?
Realistic Gun Sounds:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/130/?

Most f'ing hilarious mod bug I've seen:

That's the text that appears when an ENB initializes when the game starts up...

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:38 am

Laughing

No scar on the left side No

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:52 am

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/214/? - So fing tempting.

Someone's power armour collection:
http://imgur.com/gallery/9cCuw/new

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:54 am

I wonder what mods we'll be able to do when it comes to consoles eventually lol, obviously visual mods are out of the question. hmm

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:05 am

This sequence of events from last night:

http://www.twitch.tv/npnfphritz/v/25294391?t=01h55m35s

I had no idea what I was walking into xD I got so lucky that I panicked in the right direction

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:33 am

no dlc required

Was in the middle of the story mission where you start tracking someone with Dogmeat then something flew overhead and crashed. Went to investigate and found green blood - followed the blood trail to a cave and walked into this

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next