Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

+27
Myesyats
Rossonero23
dostoevsky
Lupi
iftikhar
Doc
IrasMaldinista
Donuts
missjb
Based Bonera
uzonero
Dante
DeviAngel
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
M99
•MilanDevil•
Ganso
Cookie Monster
futbol
Kick
Cruijf
Art Morte
shamr9pato
viepr149
Forza
31 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 9 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Dante Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Nice post Thumbs up

1. It won't be Cerci . Cerci will most likely leave .. Not sure what will happen with Menez but you can be sure he won't like it one bit to find competition for a spot next season , because of the season he had. 50-50% both leave , 100% chance one of them does. If the plan is going to be El Shaarawy - Ibrahimovic , then it will be SES-Menez-Niang , Ibra - Matri - Niang . If we somehow get Bacca , let's say IF . Menez and Cerci are out the next day , but Ses will be benched for real . To tell you the truth , it seems he will get benched anyway , this way or the other.

2. Ibra won't come for free . He will come for 10m to 15m , if he does. And will be money well spend , but whatever the case proves to be , he won't come as a free agent . PSG would be absolutely mad to agree to such a thing , there's simply no way whatsoever they do this. That they have money doesn't mean they would say no to 10m euros , especially if they were to lose Ibra .

3. I absolutely agree with your view on certain similarities and maybe about the plan being to replicate certain elements of Allegri's 10-11 , never forgeting some glaring differences , but it's questionable if it will work the same way. Allegri allowed a lot of indivindual freedom upon the likes of Pirlo , Seedorf , Van Bommel , Boateng (and of course Ibra)e.t.c .. you don't know if Sinisa will allow the same. As far as quality goes , current midfield would be a poor man's version really . In any case , i would agree if we went down that road , it would work , especially if we fix the defence and get Ibrahimovic.

4. Your evaluation is more or less correct , but there seems to be a lack of inflation in the prices. No way Witsel comes for 30m when Zenit knows we were willing to spend 40m on Kondogbia and they know how desperate we are. 40m is just they price they paid to get Witsel and it will be the absolute minimum price we will pay for him , IF we get him . Also , may i suggest not to concern yourself with a budget? Obviously we don't have infinite money , but for the players we will be after , price won't be the biggest issue. We were willing to pay 40m on Kondogbia , there's everything you need to know ; it's far more important to have the will of the player with us than care about a budget right now.

5. I like what you said on Boateng and Bertolacci . Boa boa teng teng! was a beast that season and the season after , but truth be told , i'll have a more technical player there than him , even if it means way less crazy goals. Still concerned how Montolivo will return as CM.... and as for Darmian , i've said what i think , the day we lose him to either of the rest i will hate with all the hate that's been left within me.

GET.DARMIAN.BACK .

It shouldn't really be that much of a tough choice to strengthen your team and prevent your opponents of getting stronger , but #justMilanthings . If anything , Darmian would secure both of our flanks with quality and he's very good up front really. Darmian-Abate and Antonelli-De Sciglio is simply fantastic for Serie A , nothing else to add. We would only be looking for CBs and forget about the FBs for years to come.

Overall , i agree with your ideas and all , but it kinda seems this midfield will fall short of expectations i am afraid , unless Bertolacci proves to be a sensation of sorts... De Jong = limited , Montolivo = unreliable atm . Two vital pieces of the plan tbh and there's no guarantee either Witsel or Ibra come. I can tell you this , if we don't get Ibra and don't get a player like Witsel and the midfield still consists of De Jong DM and Montolivo CM e.t.c , our best hope will be Europa League really.

Nothing top notch in this midfield unless you add the right elements to make it work . And that will require signings all over the place . Anyway , let's see , i still hope we will have a great mercato , i am very much eager to watch us play 4-1-2-1-2 again , no matter what they say about the system . I always liked it , but it needs quality players in order to work tbh.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 9 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:40 pm

We can forget about Abdennour unfortunately, he's on the verge of signing for West Ham for 18m according to Di Marzio

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/west-ham-close-to-completing-the-deal-for-monacos-abdennour/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 pm

West Ham? Losing out to CL clubs like Atletico is one thing, but how did we let West Ham beat us to him? :facepalm:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 pm

lol if he preffers to play for West Ham than the teams that were after him , by all means he should go and play for West Ham

The moneys must be really good most likely , that's why . Hardly surprising .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:17 am

Some updates:

It seems these players are set to don the Milan shirt:
-Bertolacci
-Bacca

Players we've agreed terms with but still pending fee (as per reports):
-Baselli
-Luiz Adriano

Players we are still trying to find an agreement with:
-Witsel
-Ibrahimovic

Sinisa's requests:
-Left-footed CB
- Marko Pjaca
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:21 am

Wish we were linked with some good young CBs like Mustafi, etc.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:26 am

Mustafi has a 50m release clause unfortunately, Laporte also the same. We could go for Sinisa's former pupil, Romagnoli, but i don't think Roma will sell.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:47 am

Bertolacci - 20 million ?????? LMAOOOOO

having seen him play couple of times in serie a matches, im laughing so hard, how the hell he is even 20 million, let alone milan target.

a while ago we used to discuss how galliani was a genius in transfer market and if only he had 100 million what he can do with it!

20 million for Bertolacci !! one of the dumbest stupid move ever i have seen in my milan supporting time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:50 am

if we had 20 million to spend, i would have gone for salah, wijnaldum, or there is a danish kid i just saw him, in u21 unbelievable pace ang strong... would have got dutch and danish player for less than 15 million!

Pione Sisto would be hunted by top clubs!!

i have always thought that it is not always about spending big but spending smart, spending right, and based on what is required...

our management are only get more stupid everyday...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:14 pm

We all agree that 20m for Bertolacci is simply too much , but you know what's the weird part Jesp ?

If let's say , Galliani had spend 20m on , say Konoplyanka if he wasn't free right now , people wouldn't bat an eye about that . 20m for Konoplyanka would have people praise Galliani . Or Brahimi , for that matter. I can go on , what about Allan from Udinese ? Had we got him for that amount , or near as much as to make no difference , would people or would they not praise Galliani ? I can guarantee you if he bought a player from EPL or La Liga for 20m he would be praised a lot .

But fk no if he's Italian right Proud

Having said that , that's not to say 20m is the right price for him .. it isn't. What matters is that we got a young player with ambition , with an impressive skillset and capabilities and also in form , to help us back into things. You should be happy about the fact we got Bertolacci , he's a midfielder who does exactly what you wanted all this time from our midfielders , get the ball in midfield and move it forward , has a mean left shot outside the box , can cross well , he's fast and likes to dribble past his opponents e.t.c ( do you remember his goal against Milan ? Proud )

He's a really good player , but the price was inflated . I'd say 5m more than he's worth doesn't exactly make this a catastrophy , we just had to pay that price to get him from Roma , that is all .

And the only reason Roma sold him was because they are stacked in midfield and wanted money to secure their priority targets , elsewise they would never sell him to us , just so you know . Many at Roma wanted him , Garcia would have certainly liked him too . He is not exactly the scrub you think he is and even myself didn't particularly like him way before the news got out. But i can't but admit he has certain qualities .

Admittedly , i haven't watched him enough , but from what i remember , we needed a midfielder like him anyway . And if his 6 goals and 8 assists ( only 2 less than Pjanic ) with Genoa was anything to go by , then even for 20m i can't say it was stupid move. Pricey , yes , but we got a very good player , nothing stupid in that imho.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

El Shaarawy wrote: GDM: West Ham have not reached an agreement with Monaco for Abdennour yet. Milan are following closely.

If we get Bacca, we'll only have 1 non-EU spot left i believe. We are chasing Abdennour as well (He doesn't have an EU passport) which fills up the quota, so no more non-EU players
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:44 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote: GDM: West Ham have not reached an agreement with Monaco for Abdennour yet. Milan are following closely.

If we get Bacca, we'll only have 1 non-EU spot left i believe. We are chasing Abdennour as well (He doesn't have an EU passport) which fills up the quota, so no more non-EU players

It's either Abdennour or Luiz Adriano.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Based Bonera wrote:Martinez is done deal. So heres my list.

Kongdogbia
Subotic
Gundogan
Bertolacci
Ganso (might as well take a chance on him for 4-5 mils)

WELCOME BERTOLACCI!!!! A solid young player, a bit over priced maybe. But it doesnt matter because we're some rich boyzzzz Smile . Glad we're finally spending money and actually going after players that have some talent unlike the freebies from the past 3-4 seasons. Hope we get Bacca or Adriano next!

I am bummed out about Kongdogbia but im pretty sure we could get someone better around that price tag (40mils) soon. If not this transfer window then next one. We've got De Jong the warrior anyways.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:47 pm

#BringBackPato

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 9 Tumblr_m5c5uyzqeC1ry4aqmo1_400
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 pm

To use him how ? We got Bacca mate , ain't happening.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:19 am

Dante wrote:To use him how ? We got Bacca mate , ain't happening.

I was just trolling lol. Came across this meme after a while so decided to post it. Wouldnt even touch Pato wth a 20 feet pole. Laughing
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:23 am

lol . In any case , Pato-Bacca is a big nope .

btw , every time i see your username , i chuckle a little inside Proud

Based Bonera , and that avatar rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

Dante wrote:lol . In any case , Pato-Bacca is a big nope .

btw , every time i see your username , i chuckle a little inside Proud

Based Bonera , and that avatar rofl

Is Bacca official???

But yes, we will all shed a manly tear on the day our club's Legend retires. #25ForEver Heart
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 am

Bacca- 30m
Bert- 20m
Abdennour- 20m
Witsel- 30m
Darmian- 20m
Ibra- 15m

Leaves us 15m to find ourselves a young, attainable CB to pair up with Abdennour
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:35 am

Reports seem to suggest that Abdennour is on his way to West Ham. I've only seen him in the CL but Sports in the GS seemed to suggest that he had an incredibly erratic season in the league, so it might be a blessing in disguise. The lack of realistic alternatives concerns me though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:44 am

Abdennour is so freaking overrated, tbh.

He's in the same boat Lovren was last season, carried by a defensive system which made him look good.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:14 am

dostoevsky wrote:Reports seem to suggest that Abdennour is on his way to West Ham. I've only seen him in the CL but Sports in the GS seemed to suggest that he had an incredibly erratic season in the league, so it might be a blessing in disguise. The lack of realistic alternatives concerns me though.

@Kick: Calling Abdennour overrated is pushing it, i think i maybe the only that rates him lol. Granted, sports supersedes me as i'm sure he's seen Monaco more than i have. But comparing him to Lovren is too much, Abdennour had a beastly CL campaign and showed up a lot in the matches i've seen of him. 20m is a paltry fee for a CB these days, with guys like DL going for 50m and Mangala for 40m. Relative to the defenders at Milan at the moment, i think he'd be a major upgrade and a coup for what he going for.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:23 am

I meant that he is overrated in terms of clubs trying to buy him Laughing

Granted, he is at West Ham's level, but he's been linked to teams like Bayern and Milan, and I don't think he is good enough for them.

Lovren had some beastly games for Soton, but has been exposed badly at Liverpool, I personally don't see the difference.

If I were Milan, I'd try get a solid young CB for that 20m, someone like Umtiti, Rugani, Romagnoli, Gimenez or Rudiger. (I would have added Zouma but he is ours).

You have an experienced CB sit next to them and you could have a solid partnership.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:31 am

If we are only to sign one central defender this summer I'd prefer us to make a push for Rugani or Romagnoli as we could worse than using one of Paletta, Mexes, Alex or Rami alongside them for a season, in that I agree Kick. Ideally we'd bring in two central defenders this summer.

Out of interest, what would people think of Dante? I don't necessarily think he's a huge upgrade but he was highly rated prior to Pep's arrival.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:42 am

I used to rated him during Bayern's CL season, but it seems that he isn't that Dante anymore. Its a 50/50 for me, really don't know how it'll pan out if we do target him (Hopefully our own Lucio hmm)

Ideally, we need 2 CBs like you said, with Alex and Rami heading out.

Kick wrote:I meant that he is overrated in terms of clubs trying to buy him Laughing

Granted, he is at West Ham's level, but he's been linked to teams like Bayern and Milan, and I don't think he is good enough for them.

Lovren had some beastly games for Soton, but has been exposed badly at Liverpool, I personally don't see the difference.

If I were Milan, I'd try get a solid young CB for that 20m, someone like Umtiti, Rugani, Romagnoli, Gimenez or Rudiger. (I would have added Zouma but he is ours).

You have an experienced CB sit next to them and you could have a solid partnership.

I wish we can have Romagnoli/Rugani, but i just find it hard to see their respective team's managements let them go to a rival unless the fee is astronomical, even then i'm still not sure Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:41 am

I wouldn't bother with Dante while you still have the likes of Alex, Rami and Paletta around. Seems too similar, as an older player who is past their peak.

Why haven't Milan looked beyond those two Italian CBs? There is a lot of good young talented CB's out there.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next