Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

+27
Myesyats
Rossonero23
dostoevsky
Lupi
iftikhar
Doc
IrasMaldinista
Donuts
missjb
Based Bonera
uzonero
Dante
DeviAngel
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
M99
•MilanDevil•
Ganso
Cookie Monster
futbol
Kick
Cruijf
Art Morte
shamr9pato
viepr149
Forza
31 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Based Bonera wrote:Martinez is done deal. So heres my list.

Kongdogbia
Subotic
Gundogan
Bertolacci
Ganso (might as well take a chance on him for 4-5 mils)

Hummels/Miranda/Godin over Subotic please. (unless Manchester's $80 million bid for Hummels was for real, then forget it)

Ganso is a lost cause, let him rot in Brazil. Would be a waste of a non-EU spot.

Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Based Bonera Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Hummels is someone i dont see coming here but he would be my first choice. I tried to be as realistic as i could.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Their is no way Hummels and Godin are joining. If Hummels ever does leave BVB he'll go to a top European side and Simeone would leave Atletico if they sold Godin Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Casciavit wrote:Their is no way Hummels and Godin are joining. If Hummels ever does leave BVB he'll go to a top European side and Simeone would leave Atletico if they sold Godin Laughing

Exactly my thoughts as well. Thats why Subotic seems the most realistic to me. Maybe we could get Benatia but he'd be hard to get as well.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Based Bonera wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Their is no way Hummels and Godin are joining. If Hummels ever does leave BVB he'll go to a top European side and Simeone would leave Atletico if they sold Godin Laughing

Exactly my thoughts as well. Thats why Subotic seems the most realistic to me. Maybe we could get Benatia but he'd be hard to get as well.

Yeah I could see Subotic joining, but I haven't read his name being linked to us... yet.

I don't see Benatia joining. He joined Bayern last year, and he's done well for Bayern. It would make no sense for him to leave.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:31 pm

I think we should look into getting a younger CB, say Balanta or Doria. Ideally we should get 2 CBs, 1 young and one more experienced (Offload, Bocc, Alex, Zapata and keep Mexes, Paletta). My personal preference for the older CB is Abdennour, he beasted it for Monaco this season. However, i'm not sure if they're willing to let him go with Kondogbia/Fabinho/etc leaving.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 am

One guy i've always wanted is Banega.

But theres that Argentinia Milan curse so it probably wont happen.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by missjb Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:52 am

Maybe all we have to looking for is several new young players who have hunger and give talent. We need a great scout to do that. And add 2 experience players like Ibra to lead the young generation
missjb
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Miranda having hell of a game even with the clown David Luiz next to him. I'm impressed.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:51 pm

I would love to have Miranda but it's highly unlikely we get him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:05 am

Pulisimeone would quit coaching before selling Miranda to us
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by â€¢MilanDevil• Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 am

We should get Lucas Lima (80% owned by Doyen) and Gabigol, we have shown interest but I want us to actually bid on them.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:55 am

i want to say that milan need quality and creative midfielders. getting big names like martinez ibra kondogbia is great... but i am cautiously saying this... we really need players who can make chances, create chances, and assist!

we need players who can dictate midfield and pulls strings! i have yet to see that. milan may be alright but i dont think they will be good enough to win serie a .

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:05 am

I would suggest bartra honestly..
milan already have good relationship with barca.. not that it's needed because his clause is only 12m.

he is only 24, can play right back and is very well in passing
his aerial game is pretty good as-well all he lacks is experience and strength

and even if it doesn't work out.. only 12m
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:28 am

Although it seems far fetched the Hummels rumors are getting intense. I would love to have him on the squad although I know I am gonna get myself hurt by dreaming big. But hey! We got martinez. Anyways getting back to reality, lucas Lima seems to be our target for midfield after Kondogbia. And Berlusconi promised 3 strikers. The 3rd one is rumored to be Luiz Adriano
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:56 am

Hummels is more fantasy than Isco even . At least Isco could be pursuaded to become the star of this new Milan , he has great competition at Real anyway and in any case , he was willing to join City at some point , no way he wouldn't at least consider Milan seriously as far as our offer was too good . Not saying he would accept or choose us over clubs who compete in the CL , but there's more chance than Hummels really.

* Dortmund aren't actively looking to cash-in on him , therefore bidding war
* We don't play in the CL or EL next season
* Serie A is worse than the Bundesliga these days
* We certainly won't match the wages United or Barca or City would offer
* Every single club that will be in for Hummels , is already competitive , we aren't even half way there , so they are even more attractive in comparison
* Who's to say Hummels wants out anyway , seems quite happy there and he has said that many times
* Tuttoshit has been reporting Milan wants Hummels , as far as i am concerned , this is BS

We would all love Hummels to be a Milan player , but for so many reasons , it's incredibly unlikely it will ever happen .

What i think will happen with Hummels , he will stay one more season with Dortmund to help them get back to the CL and then follow Klopp to Bayern next summer. Maybe he would never join Bayern again after how they treated him , but with Klopp there... things could suddenly change and it won't be the first time a professional went back on his words.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Seems like the prodigal son's return is very much confirmed. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Alessandro Matri would be playing in Milan next season after returning from his adventures with the old lady
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:28 pm

sauce?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:31 pm

http://m.milannews.it/rassegna-stampa/corsport-milan-2015-2016-ecco-i-4-giocatori-provenienti-dalle-giovanili-ce-anche-matri-179147
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:43 pm

thanks m8 .

Just Milannews doe . Been a long time they were quality news. In any case , we paid 12m for Matri lmao . Pazzini will leave , Destro will leave.. why not have him and Niang as benchwarmers , i wouldn't mind that .

In fact , i would be ok with Matri and Niang for the bench . Seems good depth for just Serie A football .

anyway , i dont' care about Matri , he returns or not. What i care is for the starting line up , Matri can come back for the bench , no worries.

If Allegri can live without him that is Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Dante wrote:thanks m8 .

Just Milannews doe . Been a long time they were quality news. In any case , we paid 12m for Matri lmao . Pazzini will leave , Destro will leave.. why not have him and Niang as benchwarmers , i wouldn't mind that .

In fact , i would be ok with Matri and Niang for the bench . Seems good depth for just Serie A football .

anyway , i dont' care about Matri , he returns or not. What i care is for the starting line up , Matri can come back for the bench , no worries.

If Allegri can live without him that is Laughing

I would send Niang back in loan though. Especially if we do get someone like Luiz Adriano..Berlusconi insists on signing 3 strikers. So I would send him back to Genoa and have Matri and who ever the 3rd striker is on the bench.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:23 pm

I wouldn't object to this either , however something tells me if Matri is back , Niang will go on loan again . It's obvious he wants to play much more next season and he's right to do so .

Niang could certainly do with a full season at Genoa and Matri could at least have the chance to redeem himself a little , even as the last forward in line but whatever , Niang or Matri or both of them , whatever

Point being , none of the two should be players that Milan has to count upon week in week out by next season , as long as players like them don't find themselves to be protagonists in our 11 , i am fine with any scenario . I actually think both of them would be good choices to have for depth , at least given our situation right now and with all things next season being taken into consideration .

In any case , Matri cannot possibly be worse than what Pazzo was this season , i don't think that's possible really and since he would be meant for the bench , well then , Matri replacing Pazzini would be alright actually . By all accounts , we will be a different team next season , maybe even Matri could redeem himself . If not for Matri , then i certainly would give my 12 fk millions a chance to make good of themselves , ffs

but again , whatever , Niang or Matri or both , i don't really care. All i want is a strong 11 again , the bench should be our concern during August , or something like that .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 pm

Guys, there is one VITAL thing to do first if a shambolic club has ambition to get back to the top: Rebuild the allure.

That is, you can't buy Diego Costa to improve on Pazzini, but you surely, easily can get him to upgrade on Jackson Martinez. This is the point. We are at the basement right now. 10th, remember?! 10th!!! Therefore, we ought to get to floor-level first and secure Champions League qualification before dreaming of truly world-class players.

Sure, sure, young players of enormous potential, e.g. Verratti would be long-term investments and all; but, as weird as this is gonna sound, Milan are an up-and-coming team, so, we need established players aged 27 and over who are cheaper and guarantee here-and-now performance.

I'd be mad to prefer the 31-year-old Schweinsteiger to the 22-year-old Pogba, but we simply cannot go on a rampant splurge to get 2-3 players with nothing to tempt them by. We need quantity as much as quality.

This is why I am singing after reading about signing Ibra for free. The bad-ass big guy is 34, yes, but he will revolutionize a strike-force which has been dependent on Menez, FFS: Ironically, a PSG reject.

Jackson Martinez is not even among the top-10 CFs in Europe, but he is a humble, hard-working fella to be fed by Ibra up there. In two years, our pair of 30-year-old Jackson and 36-year-old Ibra could be gotten rid of to free up space for younger, better strikers in the mold of Diego Costa.

And the same goes for midfield and defense. I dream of Godin and Hummels as much as the next guy, but right now, the cheapest improvement over our detestable back-line is the most welcome one.

Real Madrid can afford to buy one players for 100m; let's face it: We cannot. We're gonna have to divide this 120m (or 80, or 150, or however the hell much it is) to build a SQUAD, rather than a starting XI.

Accordingly, Miranda for 20m plus a number of other 20m-rated players should just do it for 2015-16, the year of rebirth.

I should add that, if this spending spree is a one-off thing and isn't to continue for years to come, I'd rather we didn't spend a dime. Living in a shack forever is better than living in a palace for a year before falling nose-first back down where you were.

Viva Nuovo Milan!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:36 am

very good points really and realistic at that

tbh i don't think we have a budget this summer , i believe Presidente ( Proud ) for once , we will spend as much as necessary

that obviously doesn't mean we will get mostly or just world class players , this should be obvious to all of us .

what's important is that there's hope again and expectations for better days , which is something we severely needed. In the end , i do believe we will have made a good enough team to qualify for the CL by 2016-2017 , don't believe in Scudetto and such things yet , CL football confirmed will be enough for an objective after the last 2 disaster seasons

with all that said , we can legitimately expect 3-4 big signings this season and i legit think these will be necessary if we want to take the team to the next level. From there , we can add to the core .

As for this being a one - off , only time will tell .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:41 am

i wish we signed veratti, isco or oscar , or other quality midfielders

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:41 am

Because Dante and I like probably dislike Juventus with the equal amount of hate, I'm basically Milan by proxy.

While Jackson is a good forward, Bacca would have been my choice. Considerably more affordable and offers essentially the same forward presence. Ibra would definitely be another addition because it's f-ing Ibra and he is awesome. But since Milan unfortunately finish tenth, they literally only have their name as a bargaining tool. Yeah, not even wages you can compete with so our options are a bit limited.

For a bit of creativity in midfield, may I suggest Nolito of Celta de Vigo. Yes, historically Spaniards don't translate too well when making the switch to Serie A but different times so he can be a nice option. Also, Jonathas of Elche is a rather affordable options if Ibra is being a dick.

As much as I hate to give that annoying German credit, Futbol actually made sense in saying Song be a realistic option. Gonna even go so far to say Bartra be a decent option if CB options are few and far between (still think he is not good for anyone bar mid table La Liga clubs). If Milan really wanna convince a top stopper to come through, Otamendi could be a challenge and a half but again, all you have is your name. Don't even bother trying to get Isco, Godin, Miranda. Neither Atleti or Madrid would sell them unless you pay the minimum release clause which is too much.

And of course, Ganso mentioned doing what Porto does and scout the f outta Brasil but if I am not mistaken, Serie A only has 3 spots to register non EU players. Subject to correction.

Sorry for the La Liga focus, I know that one a lot better than Serie A and Bundesliga. BPL, I personally wouldn't recommend shopping there, just not gonna work out. I knows nothing about the French league.

Forza Milan.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next