Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

+27
Myesyats
Rossonero23
dostoevsky
Lupi
iftikhar
Doc
IrasMaldinista
Donuts
missjb
Based Bonera
uzonero
Dante
DeviAngel
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
M99
•MilanDevil•
Ganso
Cookie Monster
futbol
Kick
Cruijf
Art Morte
shamr9pato
viepr149
Forza
31 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 10 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Kick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:41 am

I wouldn't bother with Dante while you still have the likes of Alex, Rami and Paletta around. Seems too similar, as an older player who is past their peak.

Why haven't Milan looked beyond those two Italian CBs? There is a lot of good young talented CB's out there.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 10 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Nah , I guess a good offer could make Bayern consider it , but it won't be worth it imo , Bayern won't let him go for anything less than 10m , probably some more . Perhaps fans may not rate him that much today , however he's a valuable player to have for depth , especially in Bundesliga. Unless he somehow wants out which i doubt , there's nothing there really. In any case , like Kick says , it's the similar type of CB we already have , even if he's better than Alex and Mexes atm . Well , at pure defending he ain't better than Mexes.. but Mexes has become too slow nowdays and speed for CBs kinda matters twice what it did than even 5 years ago.

I've seen some rumours about Bilbao's Laporte too .. but i read at transfermarkt he has a 50m buy out clause , so .. Not happening . Other than that , albeit there are many CBs around , i am not sure what Galliani's and Mihajlovic's choices would be.

Roma won't let go of Romagnoli , forget about it . Manolas-Romagnoli is their plan for the future , Yanga-Mbiwa is just profit waiting to be made . Maybe not this summer , but the next or the other one after that.

Here's what will happen with at least one of the CB's . We either sign Abdennour if we can , else we get Astori . You know that's what's going to happen . It will probably be Astori - Palleta/Mexes next season . Yeah i know he sucks . But when Galliani will be in need of a CB and he can't find any , homegrown son of Milan Astori will seem like a good choice to him.

Better hope we are getting a CB one of these days , or else Astori to Milan will be happening Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

I would bring back Acerbi for defence at this stage
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 pm

There are reports that Mihajlovic called Ramagnoli yesterday. Since he coached him he might be able to coving him like Bertolaci. The will of the player is everything. I don't mind us getting one of Abdennour or Laporte or Godin along with 2 decent players like Maksimovic or Glik or Ramangoli and Astori
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:26 pm

Ok. Scratch Abdennour from the list. His agent has said he won't move to Italy. He wants PL or la liga
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Like you Dante, I'm not even bothering to pay attention to the Laporte rumours. Even if we do have an interest in the player, the stand Athletic have taken in recent years with Llorente and Javi Martinez well demonstrates that they will hold their ground in the market and Laporte is surely their most prized asset. He's what we'd love - young, tall and left footed - but ironically this is essentially the same description as Rugani and Romagnoli. Only he'd be even harder to capture.

I do harbour more optimism than you on this matter however. Whilst the notion that Galliani would grab Astori once Roma passed on him crossed my mind I do think we'll eventually secure another target. Astori offers nothing better nor anything different to what we have now and he probably wouldn't even be particularly cheap. We may well be disappointed but I think we'll at least be treated to a new disappointment. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Let's see then , but pls no Astori ffs Laughing

I am however not at all optimistic about Romagnoli . This won't be another Bertolacci case , they would be crazy to sell him to Milan . Romagnoli-Manolas could lock down their CB duo for many years , they could create their entire defence around these two . Unless Mihajlovic does something impressive to bring him here , i don't see him coming more than i see Laporte coming . Even then , Roma would want to make a profit again.. not sure how much he would cost , but it will cost a lot to convince them to sell him , especially to Milan . And even though they will listen to a good offer , something tells me there are certain players they have that they don't particularly care to make money from and Romagnoli seems to be one of them.

Abdennour already off the list , fine with me tbh . Good CB but i am yet to be convinced by a player who wants to play for West Ham over Milan ffs , excuse me but i can't care less .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:42 pm

He apparently doesn't want West Ham either but the point still stands.

The glimmer of hope I hold is that Romagnoli will revolt at the idea of not being first choice should Roma express confidence in Castan's fitness. Despite missing almost a year he's an undoubted starter if he truly is past all of his troubles. This being said, I doubt that Romagnoli will leave. As a Roman - or close enough, he's from the Lazio region - and from their academy he's unlikely to want to kick up a fuss and having passed on their option on Astori they do need a central defender.

My hope is rather for Rugani, though it's almost as hopeless. Unlike at Roma where he's needed in the short term, Juventus are stacked at the back. Given the advancing age of their backline, he's undoubtedly going to be held onto as part of their long term future but in the short term they have Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Caceres and Ogbonna in the middle and have been linked with other central defenders during this window as well. We're going to have to overpay no matter who we get, so being forced to pay through the nose by Juventus doesn't really bother me. It won't happen though, alas.

I think we're more likely to pick up some cheap deal like Chiriches rather than Astori though simply because of the price Cagliari might ask for, though now that they're relegated they may be less thorny to deal with, especially late in the window as they surely couldn't cope with his wages.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Bacca- 30m
Bert- 20m
Abdennour- 20m
Witsel- 40m
Darmian- 20m
Ibra- 15m

Leaves us 15m to find ourselves a young, attainable CB to pair up with Abdennour Astori Ely

Here's what i would do . I'd make profit by selling , or not renewing the following :

Bonera
Zaccardo
Rami
Muntari
Pazzini
Nocerino
Alex
Albertazzi
Agazzi

That would be something close to 20m with the Rami sale , add the difference and make an offer of 60m for Sergio Ramos , and pair him with Mexes

Mexes - Ramos >>> #Rekt

Mihajlovic said he wants teams to fear Milan again , no ? Well there you have it , hit two birds with one stone rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:55 pm

dostoevsky wrote:He apparently doesn't want West Ham either but the point still stands.

The glimmer of hope I hold is that Romagnoli will revolt at the idea of not being first choice should Roma express confidence in Castan's fitness. Despite missing almost a year he's an undoubted starter if he truly is past all of his troubles. This being said, I doubt that Romagnoli will leave. As a Roman - or close enough, he's from the Lazio region - and from their academy he's unlikely to want to kick up a fuss and having passed on their option on Astori they do need a central defender.

My hope is rather for Rugani, though it's almost as hopeless. Unlike at Roma where he's needed in the short term, Juventus are stacked at the back. Given the advancing age of their backline, he's undoubtedly going to be held onto as part of their long term future but in the short term they have Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Caceres and Ogbonna in the middle and have been linked with other central defenders during this window as well. We're going to have to overpay no matter who we get, so being forced to pay through the nose by Juventus doesn't really bother me. It won't happen though, alas.

I think we're more likely to pick up some cheap deal like Chiriches rather than Astori though simply because of the price Cagliari might ask for, though now that they're relegated they may be less thorny to deal with, especially late in the window as they surely couldn't cope with his wages.

Whatever , if he wants EPL than to play for Milan , by all means .

As for Rugani and Romagnoli . Let me put it this way ; Milan is on the rise , at the very least making moves to compete again . You are Juventus/Roma , would you help them at that?? Would you give them a player who by all means you would want to have in your team in 2-3 years??

I wouldn't and i really doubt they will either . Trust me , this left footed CB will be either Astori , or Ogbonna . I will LMAO if any of the two sell us Romagnoli or Rugani , promising CBs in a sea of mediocre CBs .

I would like any of the two , though , certainly. Especially Romagnoli who Mihajlovic can trust from day 1 tbh. If we should go after one of them , try for Romagnoli at least...

It won't be better than Mexes-Ramos though rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:35 pm

A.C Milan would like to communicate that Matteo Pessina has signed a contract that runs from July 1st 2015 to 30th June 2019. The player was signed from A.C Monza Brianza 1912

He's a CM , apparently. Damn , Milan is really looking to build for the future this time around.

Mastour (17)
Pessina (18)
Modic (19)
Di Molfetta (19)
Niang (19)
Jose Mauri (19)

and above 20 years old

Ely (21)
Verdi (22)
De Sciglio (22)
Gabriel* (22)
El Shaarawy (22)
Baselli (23)
Bertolacci (24)

We are interested in Pjaca (20) and another Serbian GK Rajkovic (19)...

Apparently Mihajlovic is legit when he says he likes to work with young players. He will certainly have enough to work with. I approve Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:05 pm

I'm inclined to agree with Dante, Romagnoli/Rugani won't ever be sold to us, we'll probably end up with a second rate defender lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 pm

I am holding my breath on the young talents we have. I remember the time we were poised to dominate world football with Pato, Zigoni, Berreta, Di Gennaro, Donarumma, Albertazzi, Merkel, Fossati, Adiyah etc.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm

well , not sure what to make of the above post M99 Laughing

I am not implying we are going to dominate anything ? But , it's nice to see Milan actually getting talented young players , is all . Even if 1/3 of them becomes legit , it will be a success anyway .

And personally i never believed Pato would become a world beater to tell you the truth , in fact i was of the very few who said he's not going to be our next Sheva even , let alone world beater , or at least , he should first reach that level to be considered as such.. and was criticised for it here and there . The rest lol .

You honestly think none of the above will turn out to be good players that we will be counting upon ?? Despite our highly questionable past with the youngsters , i think there's a chance we will gain a few players out of this bunch , with De Sciglio and El Shaarawy almost there tbf , if not there right now.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Santos' president: "We are no longer interested in signing Alex. His salary is too high."

You'd think after receiving 140m for Neymar, they'd have cash for Alex's 4m p/y, guess its one more year of vacation at Milan for Alex
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:01 pm

do we pay Alex 4m per year ffs ? rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Dante wrote:well , not sure what to make of the above post M99 Laughing

I am not implying we are going to dominate anything ? But , it's nice to see Milan actually getting talented young players , is all . Even if 1/3 of them becomes legit , it will be a success anyway .

And personally i never believed Pato would become a world beater to tell you the truth , in fact i was of the very few who said he's not going to be our next Sheva even , let alone world beater , or at least , he should first reach that level to be considered as such.. and was criticised for it here and there . The rest lol .

You honestly think none of the above will turn out to be good players that we will be counting upon ?? Despite our highly questionable past with the youngsters , i think there's a chance we will gain a few players out of this bunch , with De Sciglio and El Shaarawy almost there tbf , if not there right now.

Nah mate I'm not blaming you for anything. It was just a general comment, we had promising youth before and a vast majority of them did not amount to anything for us. I actually had high hopes for Pato, one does not simply be the fastest player to score 50 goals in Serie A and be overrated but injuries ruined him. A lot of factors decide how young players eventually affect our team. For Pato, injuries ruined him. For Darmian, we sold him. For Adiyah, he was never good, Galliani just did a kneejerk buy after U20 World Cup. Merkel, he was just overrated. We will see how this generation turns out. Hopefully more De Sciglios than Merkels.

Mastour I have high hopes for him. It's like what I thought of Neymar, he has too much talent to flop barring injury or a Balotelli like attitude.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Romagnoli's agent: "Romagnoli to Milan? It's an obstacle that Milan aren't playing in any European competitions next season."

m9, you are 20 years old, whats one season without CL ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

I see , thought you were being sarcastic or something Laughing

I had high hopes for Pato as well , but honestly , deep down i wasn't feeling it. It was quite obvious how talented he was and before the injuries happened i really thought he would become a fantastic player one day , but people always brought Shevchenko into the discussion , Bdor .. i always found it very difficult he could be another Sheva for Milan , but then again , he might as well have been if not for the frkn injuries. I guess we will never really find out .

Mastour i also have high hopes , but i also have concerns with all the hype around his name . The nike deals , the talk around the football world about 'Hachi , the next big thing' , Milan paying half a million to buy him at 15 years old..

Better hope the kid has some real character and strength of will to keep pushing and work hard to improve with the years .. and what's more , hope even harder we have the right coach to guide him throughout the years , someone that will make him improve and trust him with games . I honestly hope Mihajlovic is legit in his ways with the youngsters , that would be a major boost to our hopes of becoming competitive once again . Frankly , he would be a massive success on that front if he can make 4-5 of this generation become players worthy of Milan . Milan is actively getting/going after so many youngsters , he must be really serious about it or why even bother?

Make De Sciglio and SES man up and become protagonists and bring 2-3 more to the frame . If what he did with Gabbiandini and the rest is any indication , i can't wait to see his Milan really . I say fill the team with youngsters for depth , why not.

For some strange reason , he reminds me the story of Benfica's legendary coach , Bela Guttman , who brought many many youngsters to build his legendary Benfica from scratch . He apparently said it was important in order to build what he wanted , to have the youngsters who are clear of older ideas , stuff like that anyway . He may not be a Guttman , but i see him being serious when he says he will work with the youngsters , frankly that's great news imho .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Roma wants 30 million for Romagnoli. I won't be surprised if galliani spends that much on him. But I would rather have Laporte if that's the price
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:32 pm

I'd buy him all day at 30 mil. Overpriced for sure, but he's a purchase that needs to be made and 30 mil isn't that bad. If he lives up to his hype 30 mil may turn out to have been a bargain.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:08 pm

30m ??

Wow that is insane . It's almost like they're saying fk off really Laughing

Look , he may be one of the most promising CBs in Serie A right now , but a) that price is insane for a 20 year old CB 2) we already paid 20m to them for Bertolacci .

Are you really so eager for Milan to give Roma 50m to spend ?? Do you know what Roma will do with 50m , they'll secure a top forward and at least 2 really good fullbacks . If they somehow manage to find a great GK , they will be going for the title this season at full force .

I would definitely like Romagnoli but paying 30m for him is a massive risk , both for the player being so young and the possibility of Roma getting even stronger .

Can't ignore everything and just spend 30m . We are about to spend 30m for Bacca who is supposed to bring in results right away , do you expect the same from Romagnoli ?? Having said that , i would certainly want the player at Milan... I just find it madness to give Roma 50m euros for 2 players they weren't even using in their 11 so far.

Anyway , i don't know what will happen , but whatever the decision is going to be , they better make the right one , either way .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 am

30m for Romagnoli? You can probably get Vertonghen with that kind of money

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 10 Nkyd7
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:04 am

or Ogbonna's hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:06 am

Ogbonna is heading to Soton so Pelle doesn't feel lonely hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next