Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 10 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 am

Missandei is the one thing that will keep me watching. Looking forward to epic scenes of her naked, stroking and cuddling eunuchs.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 10 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Oh actually, Its the same for me. lol

Right now, my biggest crush on the show is Nathalie Emmanuel ever since a certain ginger girl expired in season 4. Sad Heard she was your fav too. cheers
As for Misandei the character is soooo boring so as her love story.
Perhaps the actress would be worth listening to, dont know about that but certainly not the character.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Just realised Missandei was Ramsey in Furious 7 Laughing

Not a fan of her tbh, I don't get the hype.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:17 am

2 new locations comfirmed for S6:

Castillo de Zafra, Spain
http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Zafra.jpg

Castell de Santa Florentina, Spain
http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/santa-florentina.jpg

The first one looks a lot like Casterly Rock and the 2nd seems like a southern castle, perhaps Highgarden.

Will we finally see the seat of House Lannister and Tyrell next season?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:24 am

I think the first one is Tower Of Joy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:30 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Another new location confirmed,
Mesa Roldán, Spain.

http://images.placesonline.com/photos/25527_wachturm_bei_mesa_roldan_almeria.jpg

IMO this is the Tower of Joy.

That one looks like Casterly Rock, literally a castle in a rock. Of course it'll look grander after some CGI.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:33 am

I can see the first one becoming more impressive with a bunch of CGI as well
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:01 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Another new location confirmed,
Mesa Roldán, Spain.

http://images.placesonline.com/photos/25527_wachturm_bei_mesa_roldan_almeria.jpg

IMO this is the Tower of Joy.

That one looks like Casterly Rock, literally a castle in a rock. Of course it'll look grander after some CGI.

The landscape seems a bit Dorne-ish imo, looks like more of a small fort than a tower
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Stannis is apparently dead for good

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/07/10/its-official-stannis-baratheon-is-dead/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Another character who died without doing anything meaningful lol,

Was a scrub in S1, gained a following. Got smashed in the kings landing raid

Was a scrub again, got an army, which went from strong to weak without doing anything, got his ass kicked. Killed.

Meanwhile we get a teenage girl love story between a disfigured shy scrub with no penis and an ex slave girl, and some fat pleb from nights watch and an inbred with her dads baby. Seems legit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:19 pm

What's pissing me off about his "death" is Brienne. I just can't *bleep* stand her. She needs to get burned, flayed, hanged & beheaded with her burned flayed head on a *bleep* spike at the highest tower of Winterfell *bleep* off shitty character
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:51 am

https://i.imgur.com/tQXjZMT.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:03 am

Davos lmfao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:55 pm

Those people asking about the future are so annoyed. Every panel they're there ffs. Just take 5 minutes to think of a real question before getting into a panel.

Do they seriously expect an answer? And it leaves everyone up there in an uncomfortable position.

That feminazi question smh.... rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Lmao that guy so rustled over the Sansa rape scene. Probably someone from GL who asked that question.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:27 pm

This is what I pretty much feel about the Sansa situation.

My major issue with Season 5 has nothing to do with how true it stayed to the books. I happen to think some of the show's best work has come from confidently straying from Martin's original text. My concern was with the overall balance and pacing. Which, yes, was also my main concern, when you cut right down to it, with Sansa's brutal arc. It didn't object to her rape happening per se, but I do hold many concerns about the aftermath. There were several stories that dominated the first half of the season and Littlefinger emboldening Sansa was one of them. Convincing her to enter into a dangerous situation so that she might take control of her own destiny. So we were led to believe that we'd be getting a stronger, more cunning Sansa.

That never happened. As soon as Littlefinger left, Sansa once again found herself back within the confines of an extremely abusive situation. I didn't have a problem with "terrible things happening to good people" because, well, that's the show. I objected because the show was repeating itself and it's better than that. Back in my review for "High Sparrow," I was pretty sure the show wouldn't decide to trap and brutalize Sansa again. Not after she'd been rescued by both Tyrion (who allowed her to keep her virtue) and Littlefinger.

So the set up here was great. But then Sansa's storyline stopped and it became Theon's arc. Her pain fed into his redemption tale and all of a sudden the big choices were his to make, not hers. So how much of this was avoidable? Well, I'd say some, but not all. This "marriage to Ramsay" arc was not Sansa's journey in the books. So her marrying Ramsay while also not being able/allowed to kill Ramsay by the end of the season unfortunately placed her in a type of stasis. And she had to be in enough pain for Theon to break free from his "Reek" persona. I see how it all fits, but it was still a let down.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:09 pm

^Completely agreed with that. Sansa's whole S5 arc was a complete mess. The same old "save me, I got myself in a terrible position" bullshit. It's been going on for 5 seasons, we want to see some progression at some point.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:07 am

What? Me and RG already established that the line has multiple meanings, it can be applied in many facets of life
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Profanity rules, lads.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Ah my bad..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:41 pm

more like, puritanism rules hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Bran is back! Isaac Hempstead Wright confirms return to Game of Thrones

The last time we saw our dear Bran, it was in the Game of Thrones Season 4 finale, when he asked the three-eyed-crow if he’d ever walk again. The answer? “You will never walk again, Bran, but you will fly.” And that was where we left him…on the floor of a cave, some old dude with weirwood branches growing in and out of his body telling him that his dream of one day being a knight was forever over.

Fast-forward to Season 5, and Bran is nowhere to be seen. His story had reached the same point it had in George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, and the producers of the show decided to give him some time off so the rest of the stories could catch up. For the moment, they left Bran to ride the pine.

Well, now it’s time to film Season 6 and Bran is back! Talking to the Irish Examiner, Isaac Hempstead Wright confirmed that he will return to his role as Bran Stark.

I can’t say a lot but I am back this season, and it’s going to get particularly interesting with Bran. He has some interesting visions

It was expected but it's good to have it confirmed. I for one can't wait to see his storyline progress, it's been 3 years for me.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:10 pm

More of bloodraven please

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:More of bloodraven please

I hope they recast him. A Thousand Eyes And Two pls gtfo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 pm

lmaoooo that guy we saw in S4 had pizza hut on speed dial rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next