Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Melisandre GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 1XdWgW4

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:26 pm

The Sand Snakes are just plain awful. Its as if some C-grade direct to DVD action film had characters inserted in GOT. Awful dialogue (bad pussy, greedy bitch Laughing ), awful storyline. They just wiped out the entire Martell line in their quest for vengeance.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Nothing more to add to what everyones been saying here. Really liked the episode. This sort of build up is just fine for me.
Felt like an extension of s05e10.

Sand Snakes/Dorne once again disappointed massively. That little girl taking out Prince Doran's big bodyguard just like that(I know it might be poison, but still, the guy for his size went down far too meekly). Utter shambles. However after Doran dying glad they decided to wipe Tristane too without lingering meaninglessly into his boring story.

Best part for me was Sansa and Brienne.
Uber glad the Dothrakis are back. 5 minutes of Dothraki action in this episode and it already topped whoever Danny's crossed paths in the last 3 seasons IMO.
Now only hope Tyrion's arc wont suffer cos of him being in that shitty Meereen.

Much to look forward to from E2.
And that final scene was outstanding tbf. It really gives us a new perspective to the whole Red God arc.
Daavos was epic too.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:48 pm

I'm making this post to explain some of the "plot holes" that I believe people are just jumping to conclusions instead of thinking them through.

The Sand Snakes on the boat with Trystane
- It is perfectly reasonable to believe that after Jaime, Myrcella, and Trystane left on their ship, Obara and Nym left on a separate ship to follow them. Once Jaime went to shore with Myrcella's body it is very reasonable to believe they were able to sneak on the ship.

Jorah finding the ring - If they were out in an open field and just happened to randomly find a ring, I could see how that might be a "plot hole", but that isn't what happened. Jorah noticed a very obvious piece of the field that was trampled on by horses with a small piece of untouched ground in the center. So it is reasonable to think that someone who is looking for clues would look down in the center and actually see the ring.

Melisandre still appearing young in the bath scene while not wearing the necklace - The necklace isn't the only thing that can hide her youth. In the same bath scene she reveals to Selyse that she has several potions that are for deceiving people's eyes. Therefore, it is implied that there were potions that also keep her youthful. During the scene where she takes off the necklace, the camera spends several seconds focused in on the potions, I doubt that was just for cinematic effect.

Brienne's Fighting - Brienne and Podrick face off against 6 Bolton soldiers (4 on horseback and 2 with dogs), Brienne kills 4, Pod and Theon each kill one. We've already scene that Brienne is an impressive fighter. She held her own and was even winning while facing the greatest swordsman in Westoros, even if he was exhausted and out of practice. She killed two on Renly's other Rainbow Guard. She killed 3 Stark soldiers. Her being able to fight off 4 Bolton soldiers doesn't seem like it would be such a difficult task. As for Podrick's new ability with a sword, Brienne said last season that she was going to start training him.

The Hounds - Yes, the hounds disappeared after Brienne arrives. It is most likely that they ran off. Although they were Ramsay's best dogs that are able to tear a human to pieces, the only scene where we've seen that happen was with an unarmed and injured girl that was running away. Who knows how they would have reacted in a real fight.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:08 pm

That last scene GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 TGpNC

Good episode overall. It linked back to season 5 quite well. I still have no interest in the Sandsnakes/Dorne arc and probably never will. The bantz between the Dothraki regarding Danny was hilarious, though.

Last edited by Casciavit on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Yo wtf was that last scene lmaooo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:18 pm

The Red Woman at the end No

Enjoyable episode.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:28 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 EJhWu39
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Can't wait for the return of M99's much anticipated tl;dr series
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Davos was the MVP of this episode.

"I want some moo-ten" Molenation

Also, Olly aged a lot in 10 minutes hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:16 pm

The Sand Snakes on the boat with Trystane[/b] - It is perfectly reasonable to believe that after Jaime, Myrcella, and Trystane left on their ship, Obara and Nym left on a separate ship to follow them. Once Jaime went to shore with Myrcella's body it is very reasonable to believe they were able to sneak on the ship.

Just no. You can't just sneak onto a ship and how did they even get there so fast? Did they have a motorboat or whatever? Considering the technology to even have a small chance of catching up they would've needed a relative big ship to get there in time and everyone would've seen that from miles away. Oh and is there a reason for Trystane to stay on the ship anway?

Jorah finding the ring - If they were out in an open field and just happened to randomly find a ring, I could see how that might be a "plot hole", but that isn't what happened. Jorah noticed a very obvious piece of the field that was trampled on by horses with a small piece of untouched ground in the center. So it is reasonable to think that someone who is looking for clues would look down in the center and actually see the ring.

That would make sense if the dothraki horde would've had the teleporter from Littlefinger to move on but as we know the snakes already borrowed it. The horde obviously would've trampled that "untouched ground" once they moved on.

The Hounds - Yes, the hounds disappeared after Brienne arrives. It is most likely that they ran off. Although they were Ramsay's best dogs that are able to tear a human to pieces, the only scene where we've seen that happen was with an unarmed and injured girl that was running away. Who knows how they would have reacted in a real fight.

Yeah like they were really scared from the soldiers  from the iron islands and the battle between them and the Boltons.

Don't have a problem with the other 2 points. Brienne is a good fighter and the Mel situation can still be explained.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Melisandre man. Thought her scene was the best part of the episode. Was quite powerful.

Won't even discuss the Dorne scene. Probably one of the worst I've seen ever.

Really hope Cersei and Jaime start taking revenge one by one. Starting with the high sparrow.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Olly needs to be eaten alive by Ghost.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Robert Strong needs to walk up to the Wall and mash his little f*cking face in
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Man if they don't show Bran next week i'll be furious

Also can't wait for the return of the freys

Annoying how they ignored it since S3
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Best part of the episode was

"It's a sad *bleep*' statement if Dolorous Edd is our only chance."

Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 pm

Melisandre
jacksonmartinez.gif

You guys already said it all tbh. Just wanted to add that Dorne got a whole lot more interesting now smoking (:

Some dope quotes from the episode:

"F*ck prophecy, f*ck fate."

"I have nothing to confess."

My personal favourite: "You walk like the pavestones are your personal property."
Nothing trumps Varys - Tyrion bantz Proud

My also personal favourite: "You are nobody, the millionth of your name."
ffsssss
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:37 pm

I didn't mind the Dorne stuff this episode tbh. It was perfectly in tone with the soap opera this show is.

Favourite part was Jamie and Cersei talking. Can't wait to see them wreck shop.

Also that Dothraki banter rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:39 pm

Also can't wait for the next Melissandre sex scene. Watch transform in the middle. Would be some great stuff.

Make it happen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:46 pm

I feel like Bran will have an entire episode to himself showing how he became a tree.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Next episode:

-Bran
-Brotherhood without Banners
-Tormund and co
-Greyjoys
-Sam and Gilly

pls

It was good we didnt get a 5-10 min Greywurm-Missandei promo, hope we dont see that lovey dovey shit again
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:10 am

What's everyone's issue with Dorne? I've been browsing this thread and I do think it is the weakest arc in the show but I don't find it as bad as some of yall.

The accents and lack of dynamic characters is what makes it lackluster for me though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:16 am

I've seen the preview of Ep 2 after the credits on HBO Go and yes, Bran is back and he somehow got a haircut.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:50 am

Luca wrote:What's everyone's issue with Dorne? I've been browsing this thread and I do think it is the weakest arc in the show but I don't find it as bad as some of yall.

The accents and lack of dynamic characters is what makes it lackluster for me though

-Bad acting
-First action to finally avenge Oberyns death - slaughter his remaining family, even wiping out the family name Proud  Molenation
-Kinslaying is the absolute worst you can do in Westeros, yet the guards don't give a f about it and just watch.
-Because of the reason above Dorne obviously wouldn't accept them as lords but whatever. Of course no one will care about that, great plan, nailed it.
-Hotah going down like a complete pleb, lords bodyguard obviously has no armor whatsoever and doesn't care about people in his back regardless.  
-Guards really don't know which show they are actually in hmm
-Snakes teleporting on the ship (this isn't our modern world where you can just hop on a jetboat and catch up to an actual ship.. only way to do so is by using an actual ship yourself which would be seen from miles away.. good luck sneaking on the ship then)
-For me the worst: Snakes actually enjoying the shit out of murdering their youth cousin because....... reasons

That's about it.. in this episode. In general: bad acting, lame plot and horrendous dialogue.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:36 am

The tldr for this episode: https://imgur.com/a/MSh3G#YYEV46A Molenation
Great one Thumbs up
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:21 am

zigra wrote:
McLewis wrote:The Dorne scenes are now much more watchable with that coup having been pulled off.

hmm

Something happening is better than nothing happening tbh.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next