Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
gnrfan
62 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Official FC Inter thread  - Page 8 Empty Re: Official FC Inter thread

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:56 pm

When I 've noticed this thread upped , I have immediately thought it was done by a Milan fan.

And this just why we signed Candreva

Strangely .. I wasn't wrong hmm

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:58 pm

rincon wrote:I like Montella a lot but if he finish in the top 4 is gonna be a pretty huge achievement. Their squad is clearly worse than the current top 4 and they weren't able to strengthen besides Lapadula and Suso.

Yes, but anyway not playing the cups is a good advantage tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:59 pm

A really good team can still carry a subpar coach, really there isn't much competition next season, Inter, Juve, Roma and Napoli (slightly behind), Inter has a good chance of making it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:05 am

ES wrote:I think Roma, Juve and Inter got top 3 on lock, Napoli will have taken a hit with Higgy leaving and now Koulibaly looking likely to leave. Fio and Milan out of the picture, even if Mancini botched it, he'll still finish in CL spots imo

I disagree about Napoli. Sarri looks to be a proper provincial coach that will focus on Italy alone and team still has great overall quality in all positions.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:14 am

Still, you have to admit that Napoli losing their best player is a huge blow, and if they lose Koulibaly, they're not a cut above Inter. While Inter, still has its team intact, and added pivotal pieces in areas they struggled with like their fullbacks, overall they have reinforced the team. I highly doubt Sarri will solely focus on Serie A Laughing, i mean Mazzarri almost knocked Chelsea out in the R16 ffs, they will surely battle it out in both fronts
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:19 am

We have no idea how good Sarri or Napoli are without Higuain. They might as well adjust and compete but the fact remains that they lost their best player and we have no idea how they'll do without him. Roma lost Pjanic but he's not as fundamental to them and Spaletti can figure it out.

Inter on the other hand are stronger this year, and instead of overhauling the whole squad we're just adding bits and pieces to complete the team. Mancini might not be a tactical genius, and he's not a good man manager either, but what he's really good at is building a team, and well, he's done it again.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:29 am

Once they sign that Gabriel Jesus dude they should easily finish top #2...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:30 am

Napoli scored 30 more goals, conceded 6 less and finished 15 points above Inter.

Higuain was 36 of those goals and you cannot replace this, I absolutely agree with this but Gabbiadini is quite good in my opinion (underrated) and Milik, who I don't really rate, should add a handful of goals. Add in Mertens, Callejon and Insigne and the attack is quite amazing.

In the midfield, Jorginho and Allan were two of Serie A's best last season. Hamsik is who he is, I don't rate him either but he's a very good player.

Defensively, you may be onto something if they lose Koulibaly especially.

As for Inter, I do believe they have a very good squad, good enough to compete with Napoli and Roma (who people are automatically assuming are top 3 but under Spaletti, do look quite good). But the biggest factor is obviously Mancini in this, there seems to be a very bad relationship between the club and the manager.

It's surprising Mancini kept his job into the summer after how bad Inter was in 2016.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:49 am

We haven't idea how good is Sarri  without Higuain , but we have idea how much is bad Mancini (:
Besides the 4-2-3-1 system is a sure failure in Italy, asking also to Benitez (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:58 am

zizzle wrote:

Inter on the other hand are stronger this year, and instead of overhauling the whole squad we're just adding bits and pieces to complete the team. Mancini might not be a tactical genius, and he's not a good man manager either, but what he's really good at is building a team, and well, he's done it again.

So he should make the sporting director,  considering that he doesn't care to coach anymore.
He should lead a NT, he is adapted for that type of job now, not a club manager anymore, it often happens when you coaches clubs for 10 years +. He is getting that phase imo.

Anyway, considering that he is still our coach ( Unfortunately Imo ) , we should sign a DM in place of this Gabigol imo . Midfielder must be still improved
I don't have idea how much is good this guy , but we need of other needs now .
Witsel for Medel and I ' m ok
It'd be an intelligent mercato , with proper signings ( Ansaldi , Banega, Candreva and DM .. what we needed ) and keeping our best players  ( icardi , perisic, handanovic, miranda,brozovic ...)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:05 am

I don't see any way Inter plays a 4-2-3-1 which will get eaten up in Serie A.

Besides Gabriel Jesus, aka Gabigol, is a striker not a CAM.

We stole the best players from Roma and Napoli. We gift wrapped 2nd place to Inter. It's our thank you for Calciopoli. We were so grateful that you sent us to Serie B. We are just returning the favour. Even a chooch like Mancini couldn't screw this one up...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:08 am

juve_gigi wrote:I don't see any way Inter plays a 4-2-3-1 which will get eaten up in Serie A.

We stole the best players from Roma and Napoli. We gift wrapped 2nd place to Inter. It's our thank you for Calciopoli. We were so grateful that you sent us to Serie B. We are just returning the favour. Even a chooch like Mancini couldn't screw this one up...

You're talking about the wrong Gabigol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:12 am

Gigi is not even good to flame why he doesn't even know the players rofl This is because he always posts childish memes tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:33 am

Mancini actualy experimented with 352 and we might see it next season, he also said many times that he sees Banega in a deeper role so 433 an option.

Brozovic Banega Kondogbia
Perisic Icardi Candreva

Hell we might also play 442 with two DMs or 4411 with Banega behind Icardi.

Simply put Mancini is a conservative manager so dont expect 4231 to be a given
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:49 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I don't see any way Inter plays a 4-2-3-1 which will get eaten up in Serie A.

You're talking about the wrong Gabigol

It was a joke, I know who Gabigol is...

smoking
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:49 am

What would you say is your best 11 right now?

That midfield looks quite good with Brozovic, Banega and Kondogbia. I really still believe in Kondogbia, I know he had a somewhat meh season but he was a monster for Monaco when I saw them in the Champions League- he already has "outshone Pogba" on his resume, so that counts for something.

What happens with Eder and Jovetic? More so Jovetic, is he not a starter? He started his season so well and faded just like Inter.

I do like Inter's squad, I think it falls onto Mancini to see if they can jump into the top 3 but it is certainly possible. I was expecting them to be slightly more active on the market but I suppose there is time.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:51 am

Banega is the connective link between the lines, exactly what Pirlo was to us. If he delivers, they will do good. If he fails, the spine of that team will crumble.

Will Mancini be able to handle him though ?

P.S Please stop making it sound like Juventus has the 1st place in the bag. It's when you're as full of yourself as we are now that you are trully in danger of losing it all. Don't forget that we'll be giving it all in the C.L which will make Serie A trickier for us.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:56 am

Robespierre wrote:Gigi is not even good to flame why he doesn't even know the players rofl This is because he always posts childish memes tbh

Italians born in Canada seem to have a better sense of humour than you real Italian dudes... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:00 am

Andrew_p wrote:Banega is the connective link between the lines, exactly what Pirlo was to us. If he delivers, they will do good. If he fails, the spine of that team will crumble.

Will Mancini be able to handle him though ?

P.S Please stop making it sound like Juventus has the 1st place in the bag. It's when you're as full of yourself as we are now that you are trully in danger of losing it all. Don't forget that we'll be giving it all in the C.L which will make Serie A trickier for us.

It's quite unimaginable that this Juventus doesn't win Serie A, the quality is too strong and the depth is too strong.

Don't forget players like Benatia, Higuain, Dani Alves, Pjanic have never won the scudetto, the motivation will be there.

We would really, really have to take our foot off the gas to lose Serie A this season and I don't see it brother. It's not about being humble, it's about being realistic. We made signings that no other team in Italy could make this summer and strengthened an already amazingly strong squad.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:09 am

lmao Juve are gonna run away with the title so fast, it will be over by the first month or two.

Let's not pretend, we know the rest of the league are only competing for 2nd place.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 am

Robespierre wrote:
zizzle wrote:

So he should make the sporting director,  considering that he doesn't care to coach anymore.
He should lead a NT, he is adapted for that type of job now, not a club manager anymore, it often happens when you coaches clubs for 10 years +. He is getting that phase imo.

Agreed, Mancini would be a great sporting director. He builds an excellent team but can't really get them to play more than the sum of its parts. And how he still tries the 4-2-3-1 in Serie A is unbelievable. Its been found out every time.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

Joao Mario and Gabigol are being wrapped up today

Believe me when i'm saying this, i'm not trying jinx or anything (srsly), but for me Inter have a legitimate chance of finishing top 3, maybe even more so than Napoli/Roma
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:23 am

Brozovic looks like he will leave though. Still, if Napoli don't bounce back then I can see Juve/Roma/Inter in some order for top 3.

That is unless Roma just mentally crumble after what happened in the CL (as they've been known to do).

De Boer lost his first game but he showed tactical flexibility which is more important than results right now. He was known for the 4-2-3-1, spoke of the 4-3-3 and ended up playing a back 3 in his debut. It shows that he is looking for all solutions, its a good sign.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:23 am

Inter are back babyy! Thumbs up  My fav Italian team. Now let's challenge those pos juves Twisted Evil  Napoli and Roma were token pretenders(no offense resident Roma fans, remark strictly for banter purposes. Very Happy ) . The Milan clubs are and have always been the real deal and they need to arise. If Inter get their act together it wont be too long before Milan too does it (hopefully).

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Not with this back line we wont..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Honestly, I would have rather just kept Jovetic and signed 2 decent fullbacks and a center back, instead of signing Mario and Gabriel.

We never want to invest in fullbacks, as we for some reason believe this is not such an important thing. When we obviously can't swing a cross and concede a bundle of goals due to mispositioned FB's, and CB's pick up the blame because they try to cover.

I'm not even happy, not until Nagatomo and Ranocchia are in the mix for starting spots.

Vibestradamus prediction - Fiorentina finish ahead of Inter, led by Jovetic.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next