Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Sat May 07, 2016 11:24 am

I don't think we'll get Cavani either, its just an example of what to do with 50 mill. You could also turn that money into Berardi and Saponara, or keep Cuadrado + a player, etc.

DeviAngel wrote:Look at it like this, Morata gave us a final in CL with his clutch goals. He returned more of the money than we payed for him Smile

Morata was incredibly clutch last year in the CL but he has regressed or at least not improved. He was worth getting for those 20mill, now we have a chance to evaluate if we want to invest more or make profit.

He is lacking a lot to be a top and consistent player. First of all he needs to bulk up. He falls down extremely easily and rarely uses his size. He needs to look at Dybala and Mandzukic, or best of all, Tevez.

Then he needs to grow some balls and act like a champion out there instead of a shy kid playing with men. Pogba, Dybala and Sturaro are younger but they seem so much more confident and it translates to their play. Morata looks down at his feet when he dribbles and finds himself in positions where the best outcome is to earn a freekick cause he didn't look up for the better alternative. His mood affects his play as much as it does Ranocchia, talented players that are too insecure. When things didn't click this season he looked absolutely terrible. No grit or fighting spirit. He started with the right ideas (September) and slowly regressed to making terrible decisions and doing nothing for the team (until the coppa italia match against Inter). Mandzukic and Pogba had rough patches but they tried 100% every game until it worked. Not to mention Zaza who puts more effort out there than even Simone Pepe.

Finally, if he is gonna play for us with Dybala and maybe an AM, he needs to improve his off the ball movement. We need him making better runs and occupying the CB's. Morata always looks to have the ball at his feet, fair play to him but thats not gonna work with Dybala and co. When Mandzukic plays he hustles every second and creates space for Dybala and Pogba to work their magic.

He demands a heavy price tag and has a long way to go to be worth it.

Conte was an admirer and pushed for him when he signed. I wish he had had one season with him. Conte could have set him straight and worked on mental fortitude.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Sat May 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Great post rincon

I guess for myself it is more of a sentimental signing with hopes that he does become the real deal and his performances in the Champions League are something I will definitely always remember. I'm ok if he does end up going back to Madrid, in fact I think it will happen, I just want to see how it plays out and what is more important is the reinvestment. It's perfectly alright to sell Morata, as long as you then fill that void (like you had pointed out)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 07, 2016 7:42 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 13103323_10209338688244951_7809961927835443698_n

This is an interview from Mandzukic for the Croatian newspaper ' Sportske Novosti'

He is saying - 100% I am staying in Juve, I am waiting for the Euros extra motivated, I am feeling strong and powerful. With Allegri I'm having an exceptional rapport.

@rincon took the words out of my mouth.

@Luca grea to see you posting so regular my bro Smile, I love it that I see you here so often, missed you like A LOT Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 08, 2016 8:34 am

I agree what rincon said.
Morata on his best days is a real threat but this season he wasn't consistent.
He needs to grow both physicaly and mentally cuz he clearly miss those to be a complete CF.
Look at Mandzukic for example,he doesn't even have half of Morata's technical skills but he bullies opponents and is very effective.
Thats what a typical CF must do at some point.
With his current skillset Morata is not a typical striker but still a very talented one.

Like rincon said,if he gets stronger both physical and mentally he'd be much more complete and will score a lot more in Serie A where strong defenders still rule.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 08, 2016 8:39 am

I'm happy Mandzukic is staying, he did pretty good this season even having to deal with injuries.I'm confidentt he'll do much better next season if he stays healthy.He's a juventino in heart.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Marotta: 'Cavani if Morata leaves'
By Football Italia staff

Beppe Marotta said Juventus will “invest in Italy,” but leaves the door open for Edinson Cavani if Alvaro Morata leaves.

The Bianconeri visit Verona this evening, follow the action as it happens on the LIVEBLOG.

“We are a prestigious club and we rarely let important players leave,” the director general told Mediaset Premium.

“This team has a good level and so we only need some slight adjustments. It’ll depend on some forced exits, such as Morata and Juan Cuadrado, then we’ll keep the whole squad other than those who want to leave.

“We favour ‘Made in Italy,’ and give the prerogative to local talent, but naturally if we cannot find suitable options in-house, we have to look elsewhere.

“Last season we invested all the money from TV rights by buying from Italian clubs and we’d like to continue that, as long as they are quality players.”

Marotta was asked about links to Paris Saint-Germain striker Cavani.

“Last year we invested a lot into the attacking section by buying three players when we already had Morata. It is an area up to the standards of our objectives. We’d only do something if there was a departure.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon May 09, 2016 4:29 pm

yeah
no need to bring someone else because we already have good strikers, if someone leaves than sure we need substitution

however I feel that there are some problems with the midfield, I think we need to bring guys like MATIC, ANDRE GOMES, and maybe someone if CUADRADO leaves

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Juve have Pjanic plan
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are planning to use Miralem Pjanic's buy-out clause to steal him from Roma, say reports.

In spite of the repeated statements by the Giallorossi directors that the Bosnian midfielder will not be sold, there are numerous clubs that are attempting to sign him.

According to Tuttosport, Juventus are among those clubs, with a plan that will certainly not be appreciated down in the capital.

Apparently the Bianconeri are looking to take advantage of Pjanic's €38m buy-out clause, which allows them to take the player away for no more than that amount.

If sporting director Beppe Marotta is able to find a deal with the player himself, then he has no need to consult Roma to sign him.

The newspaper also reports that unspecified 'sources within Rome' suggest that Pjanic is open to the idea of a move.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 09, 2016 4:43 pm

'Pjanic, when Juventus calls...'
By Football Italia staff

Veteran Hasan Salihamidzic tells Roma's Miralem Pjanic to open up to Juventus, whilst discussing Edin Dzeko.

The former Old Lady midfielder left the club in 2011, but he is aware of the rumours surrounding the Italian champions.

One of the most discussed stories right now is that of Beppe Marotta's alleged plans to steal Pjanic from Roma.

“It's hard to judge these things from far away,” Salihamidzic told Calciomercato.it. “Having said that, I'd be very happy to see a fellow Bosnian wearing the Bianconeri colours.

“I think that when called by Juventus, any player should respond 'here I am'.

“As for Dzeko, he is a fabulous player and I don't think his qualities can be questioned. I believe that a player coming in from another championship should be given one year to settle in, before any final judgments can be made.

“I don't think he really showed all of his potential, and I believe Roma fans will see the real Dzeko only next season.”

Salihamidzic also worked with Claudio Ranieri when he was at Juventus, the Coach who was behind Leicester City's miraculous win of the Premier League this year.

“Ranieri is a Coach that taught me very much when I was Juventus. I'm happy for him and for what he did with Leicester.

“Winning the championship in England is yet another step forward in his career. That of Leicester really is a nice story, especially considering the way he won it. They certainly weren't the favourites.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Pjanic, Pjanic, slowly, slowly, he’s getting closer

Allegri wants him, Roma’s Bosnian breaks loose

‘I have a contract, but in football you never know… Juve? A great club’

At Verona only Toni and Dybala celebrate

Pjanic: "Juve are a strong side. My future next year? I've a contract with Roma until 2018 but in football you never know what can happen."

Pjanic: "Bridge the gap with Juve. They're a strong club that works very well, as shown by their history."

Pjanic has been informed of Allegri's interest & the player has a 38m clause but it's yet to be seen if he'll accept a move to Juve. #GdS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 09, 2016 5:24 pm

I don't know about signing Pjanic with the release clause. He is very good but then we burn 1 more bridge in Serie A. We already basically don't deal with Fiore, Torino and Napoli.

Forcing their hand with Pjanic might end things with Roma for years probably, unless they welcome the money for him.

He is class though, could start over Khedira and be an upgrade on Hernanes.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Our relations with Fiore broke down because we tried to take Berbatov while he was really close to them I think.
As for Torino they are our rivals in the city but we can buy their players.

Roma in other hand will be a rival for the title again so they wont sell their best players to us anyway.But if they have put a 38 mln € clause then they have their hands tied.If we trigger the clause and agree a deal with the player Pjanic will come.

I actually like Pjanic a lot,ever since he was at Lyon.He's a great playmaker and terrific FK taker.
38 mln € is a really good price which we should pay ASAP.He can play CM and TRQ so instead of risking 50 mln on Andre Gomes,here we have a safer bet and a cheaper option.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Btw the rumours for Alexis Sanchez are coming again...I guess he'll be our new Michel Bastos Razz
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 09, 2016 6:23 pm

rincon wrote:I don't know about signing Pjanic with the release clause. He is very good but then we burn 1 more bridge in Serie A. We already basically don't deal with Fiore, Torino and Napoli.

Forcing their hand with Pjanic might end things with Roma for years probably, unless they welcome the money for him.

Who's fault is it that they insert 38m clause on a world class player? I would take him in a heart beat.

Evra close to Juventus renewal
By Football Italia staff

Patrice Evra is reportedly moving closer to agreeing a contract renewal at Juventus.

The left-back is out of contract at the end of the season, and negotiations over a new deal have not been easy.

The French international is looking for a two-year extension, but the Bianconeri are only offering the 34-year-old a year’s deal, with the option for another.

However, Gianluca Di Marzio’s website is now reporting that, after a series of positive meetings, Evra could be set to stay in Turin.

The site reports that a deal until 2018 is on the table, and while an announcement could take a while, there is optimism in both camps that an agreement can be reached.

Ok we got our LB position locked down.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 09, 2016 7:05 pm

rincon wrote:I don't know about signing Pjanic with the release clause. He is very good but then we burn 1 more bridge in Serie A. We already basically don't deal with Fiore, Torino and Napoli.

Pjanic would be a perfect fit, and given that Marotta's words do also fit the bill as looking to Italy and specifically at quality players in Serie A for transfers, it also fits the recent swing of things.

However, it is not clear that Pjanic would accept a move. Relations with Roma are not a factor, they would just as easily sell him abroad if they are forced into something though but if he wants to leave- be it Juventus or elsewhere- he will go. It's not like Juventus and Roma have any real relations, they are a rival and business should not be personal in this manner

I don't see it happening, it's just too perfect

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 10, 2016 3:46 am

Luca wrote:

Pjanic would be a perfect fit, and given that Marotta's words do also fit the bill as looking to Italy and specifically at quality players in Serie A for transfers, it also fits the recent swing of things.

However, it is not clear that Pjanic would accept a move. Relations with Roma are not a factor, they would just as easily sell him abroad if they are forced into something though but if he wants to leave- be it Juventus or elsewhere- he will go. It's not like Juventus and Roma have any real relations, they are a rival and business should not be personal in this manner

I don't see it happening, it's just too perfect

Roma have no say if we pay the release clause thou, its the will of the player.

From Marotta's interview today we can all understand that Cavani will arrive only if Morata leaves, if not the attack is unchanged.

We don't have a contact with Pjanic but even thou it would be difficult to lure him here its not impossible.

Evra probably will extend.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 10, 2016 8:02 am

I think EVRA has been a really important player to JUVENTUS

however I think it is a good idea to focus on ALEX SANDRO and not extend with EVRA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 10, 2016 8:04 am

PJANIC is really cool,
I would like to have him, I don't know how much is that possible

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 10, 2016 8:06 am

yeah I like the forwards that we have, I don't really feel there is a need of another striker unless someone leaves , the focus should be more on midfield , players like MATIC, PJANIC, ANDRE GOMES, HAMSIK,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 10, 2016 9:21 am

What if...

Sanchez - Mandzukic - Dybala

Pogba - Marchisio - Gomes

Sandro-Bonucci-Barzagli-Bruno Peres
Buffon

Morata back to Real - 30 mln
Sell Pereyra to West Ham - 15 mln
Sell Hernanes - 10 mln
Sell - Asamoah or Sturaro ~ 10 mln
Probably sell Zaza if he wants to leave - 20 mln
TOTAL SALES : 65 / 85

Buy Sanchez - 50 mln
Buy Gomes - 35 mln + bonuses
Buy Peres - 20 mln
Buy Tonelli/Blanchard - no more than 10 mln

Here is a CL winning team coming right from FM 2016. Razz
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 10, 2016 9:42 am

Not extending Evra would have been a terrible idea. Focusing on Alex Sandro is fine & dandy until he needs a rest because he's a human being and we're left shoehorning some pleb in to his spot who isn't capable. Not to mention injuries and suspensions.

Glad we're set to keep Evra. But yes he should be the one taking a seat for important games whenever possible, it's time for A.S to step up, which he obviously can being the beast that he indeed is.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 10, 2016 11:34 am

Evra and Barzagli look set to extend, great news.

Litchsteiner wants to finish his career at Juve and says he has 3-4 years left in him Molenation Love this player!
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 10, 2016 11:54 am

No way ;
we don't need to keep players for too long we need to make sure our team doesn't drop lots of stamina/speed which is too much important in football,

the only situations that I would consider to keep players too long is when it comes to the legends like NEDVED, DEL PIERO, BUFFON
you don't really keep too long players like LICHTAINER, EVRA even though they are cool , they are no level of the guys like BUFFON

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 10, 2016 12:04 pm

---------------- SANCHES -- DYBALA ----------------
SANDRO -  POGBA - MARCHISIO - GOMES --- CUADR
--------- CHIELLINI -- BONUCI -- RUGANI -------

with addition of SANCHES, GOMES, CUADRADO, I think the problems will be reduced

and I hope that guys like LEMINA, STURARO, RUGANI do good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Its not about the starting 11, we need backups as well. If Evra, Barzagli and Litch leave we are stuck looking for options in those positions and our transfer budget goes down. These guys know Juve in and out and are extremely professional plus play at a very high level.

Soon enough we'll see Rugani, Sandro and a new RB/RWB starting with Barzagli, Evra and Litchsteiner as back ups. Perfect scenario until their level drops too much.

Much more dire is the fact that Padoin was renewed.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 pm

If it wasn't for the older guys we wouldn't be able to make such a strong and quick come-back this season. I would like to remind people how important Buffon's and Evra's roles were during our crisis. Their experience shouldn't be underestimated.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next