RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 26 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Firenze Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:32 am

B-Mac Proud

Vlad, that's fantastic news, since this game is like a cup final..

honestly who would have thought three months ago that this season would have ended up one of the most memorable stretches post Fergie? even if OGS misses out on fourth this season, I hope we give him the job and back him in the transfer window properly.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 26 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by B-Mac Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:42 am

Nice to have our club back Smile
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:32 am

OLE AT THE HELM !!!

Man U are my second team until April 25.

Hope they keep winning all their games

OLE AT THE HELM BABY , OLE OLE OLE !!
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:45 am

i see the manure fans are back after they have won a few games. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:47 am

Unique wrote:i see the manure fans are back after they have won a few games. Laughing Laughing

Nah I just have a family and young son that keep me away from forums these days, came to read the reaction that’s all...did not disappoint Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:56 am

B-Mac wrote:
Unique wrote:i see the manure fans are back after they have won a few games. Laughing Laughing

Nah I just have a family and young son that keep me away from forums these days, came to read the reaction that’s all...did not disappoint Laughing

Didn't know you have a kid now, hope it's not keeping you up too much Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:59 am

GL lads progressing from being boys to men to fathers now

Tears in my eyes

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:05 am

Lol, you said that to me too a couple of months ago and then I started yelling at ya. But you are the unique one, aren't you?

@Firenze - Ole has to be backed in the summer with at least 100 mil pounds if he stays. Needs to buy 2 or 3 players, depending on who will leave us.

@B-Mac - Proud take good care of the little red devil
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:17 am

B-Mac wrote:

Congrats on having a child buddy!!! drinking

Amazing !!! can't wait to bring my owns to the world in the next few years!
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:23 pm

B-Mac wrote:

so in other words your wife wont let you post now :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:36 am

B-Mac wrote:

Awesome to hear mate. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Thumbs up I like his interviews and press conferences very much. Always calm, confident, never blaming individuals, very spot on about what we did good and where things went wrong. He definitely knows how to lose. He didn't get mad and accepted that we didn't really deserve to win because we didn't score, but at the same time he emphasized that we played better football than Arsenal. I trust this man, lol.

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 26 D1UVUrrXQAAFMEI
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:08 am

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Back then we were good at stopping the fans running on the pitch (5:27), now they don't have a reason to do it anymore.

By the way, the crowd was incredible, such an electric atmosphere.

F word involved in the press conference. Laughing

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:26 am

Eager to see what Ole does now since the so called honeymoon period is past us. Now that it is almost certain he would be the next perm manager, a blip now (a minor one that is, lol) would actually be a good thing. With almost no expectation, it will allow him to identify problems and to make us better prepared for next season.

What I dont want is we continuing this bright form, making a couple of big signings like Koulibaly in the summer, giving the fans massive hope, like title winning hopes, and then when the season begins, start losing matches one by one, and Ole feeling all the pressure and ultimately crashing, like a de mateo. Ofc a loss of form at this juncture would hamper our top 4 chances. But still, it might be a good thing in the long run I dont know.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:48 am

Next period will be vital and I am also eager to see how it will pan out, if Ole will be able to cope with the pressure and the problematic squad until the end of the season. In my opinion, results are important, but the most essential thing for me is the way we approach games. If we consistently go out on the pitch with clear and thoughtfully prepared ideas of how to defend and attack, I will be more than happy even if we won't get the desired results.

It's important to plan on short term, but also build for the long term and the results aren't necessarily always coming as we'd like on short term, but changes in attitude and approach are doable in 4-6 months if you ask me. Many teams over the years started slowly and carefully evolved in great teams over a few years periods, like Juventus, Liverpool, City, Bayern, Atletico etc. But, the signs were there from the beginning, you could see their potential. I want to see that potential in our team. My complains about the squad are already known, but I still think it's solid enough to be able to make a solid statement regarding our aim for domestic and European success.

@Glory, massive hope will always be at Man United considering the two decades of almost continuous success we've just had. But, it depends on your perspective how you deal with your favorite team's losses and dark periods. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:37 pm

Solksjaer apparently reacted angrily to the defeat and gave the players hairdryer for playing 'Mourinhoball'. What a man!! Proud Laughing

I am sure Ole hates Jose as much as us fans.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:29 pm

goat Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Something tells me he'll play "Mourinhoball" for sure against Barça though.

It doesn't matter to me as long as he wins. But I feel he'll get absolutely destroyed.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Something tells me he surely did not actually use this word
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:21 pm

Probably not. He's too diplomatic with the press and the public.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Ah, Mourinhoball, the ball that won a treble and a CL with Porto in 6 years. A whopping record match for the 26 years of SAF football.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Thimmy wrote:Probably not. He's too diplomatic with the press and the public.

Well, he said it to the players behind close doors. Ofc he is always too nice and diplomatic in front of the camera. But people's been saying the guy has got another side to his personality lol.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Couldnt stop myself from posting this really (eventhough its been a while this happened and we havent won a game after it lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq3etU-3X5o

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:06 am

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next