RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 02 Apr 2019, 23:10

Mr Nick09 wrote:Ole is a big mistake appointment.

There was no alternative to giving Ole the job permanently, after how he did since taking over. It's the right thing to do.
They just shouldn't have announced it already, they should have kept it in the balance publicly.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 02 Apr 2019, 23:15

I disagree, I think they should have taken it to the summer to see how the market with coaches goes.

There has been too much mediocrity at United in recent times compared to what they used to be and just jumping to hire the interim coach is not good enough
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 03 Apr 2019, 07:11

L against Arsenal – we played really well and didn’t deserve to lose. Wolves FA cup loss, I like to believe it was exhaustion, players like Rashford were on their last legs. Performance in Watford Win was a worry, perhaps the only one, but that was, as many have been saying could be down to being away onInternationals. Still, we managed to win, despite being quite lucky. And yesterday we deserved to win by 3, 4 goals if not for Lingard and Lukaku being utter numpties in front of the goal.

Of course, we had better luck before, in Ole’s initial games (new manager wave, yea), and we aren’t converting chances anymore and form of Pogba has dipped massively (cos of Zidane trying to lure him perhaps). But none of these issues, as of yet, is creating concerns for me, personally.

Yesterday for example, Ole’s tactics and team selection were spot on (impressive cos it seems he has learnt from the Wolves FA cup game) until DDG and Fred decided to let them back into the game out of nowhere. Lol don’t @ me after Barca smashes us tho. We are far-off elite teams.  OGS needs time, but I firmly believe he is da man to lead us back to the promised land. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed 03 Apr 2019, 07:52

Perfectly agreed @Glory. Nothing to worry about yet. We played very well yesterday and even dominated Wolves in 10 man. It was 9-0 at attempts in the 2nd half for us until they scored the 2nd goal.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 03 Apr 2019, 12:02

I thought United looked great during the first 20 or so minutes. Young sabotaged the game and Pogba looked like the guy who people were bashing a year ago. As good as he is, he's frustrating to watch when he's not playing well. At least, he has the ability. Smalling and Jones simply aren't good enough Laughing On the flipside, McTominay looked very good with his slick passing, movement and devotion. Even if you exclude his goal, I'd say he was one of the top performers on the night.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 03 Apr 2019, 13:05

w o l v e r h a m p t o n b i g y i k e s
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 03 Apr 2019, 13:57

Wish I could downvote you for being lame Sleep
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed 03 Apr 2019, 17:27

I just realized Firenze and Thimmy are two different posters. Embarassed
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 14 Apr 2019, 18:28

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 28 D4GTmDbXkAU4Vj1

What an arse licking melt.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 14 Apr 2019, 19:32

Every single player of that memorable team (especially the famous class of '92) are just that for SAF and dont stfu now that they all have broadcasting voices. Theatre of Cucks.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 14 Apr 2019, 21:04

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 28 D4GTmDbXkAU4Vj1

What an arse licking melt.

Beta male. OUT.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 14 Apr 2019, 21:06

Surprised he doesn't sit on the floor in the dugout with a shrine to Ferguson on his seat.

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 28 Tlju1Nk
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 14 Apr 2019, 21:11

My rectus abdominis rofl
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun 14 Apr 2019, 21:52

Love it. Refreshing in an era where players and managers have no respect for each other. Throwback to a better era.

Fergie's still a common sight around Old Trafford too, we should remember.

Ole :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:09

can't wait for next season

Sacked by December?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:12

Nah. He seems to not bottle tough choices. I see him getting rid of a lot of crap during the summer and bringing in some much needed fresh faces.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:19

Firenze wrote:Nah. He seems to not bottle tough choices. I see him getting rid of a lot of crap during the summer and bringing in some much needed fresh faces.
it will be hard to get good players when your playing in the no hopers lge next season
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:22

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:Nah. He seems to not bottle tough choices. I see him getting rid of a lot of crap during the summer and bringing in some much needed fresh faces.
it will be hard to get good players when your playing in the no hopers lge next season

We're still in the mix and it never stopped us before. Or any of the top PL sides.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:25

Honest question, if you hadn't lucked out vs PSG in the 2nd leg, would Woodward have decided for Ole, and announced him, so quickly?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:26

We didn't luck out. And probably not. We've lost a few games since then but honestly 2 of them (Arsenal and Wolves in the league) we were thoroughly unlucky after hugely dominant performances. No cause for concern yet.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:41

Well yeah, of course you lucked out Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 16 Apr 2019, 22:43

Ole's at the wheel

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 28 2Q==
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed 17 Apr 2019, 13:49

Lot of changes needed over the summer IMO. So much garbage in the squad. Of course we won't even come close to moving players that need to be moved along over one window.

Gonna be honest. I don't see Rashford being an elite talent or coming close to Rooney.

Yes, he's only 21 and yes he is promising but, idk, he seems to think he's already a top player and his overall game is actually quite lacking. He's a shocking finisher most of the time and even worse decision maker.

There's talk of him signing a new contract worth close to 300K. I'd honestly rather the club didn't do that.

I hope he proves me wrong and again, I do think he's going to blossom into a good player. He's the least of our problems but I don't want him being rewarded with a huge contract, he hasn't earned it.

Sanchez has to go. Just has to, but it's going to be incredibly difficult to move him on with the contract he's got.

Smalldini/Rojo/Jones/Bailly. Get rid of two of these. Preferably Rojo and Bailly. Even though the chuckle brothers are complete numpties, Jones recently extended and the other two probably bring in 50m between 'em.

We absolutely have to finally improve on fullback depth. Shaw's finally looking a good player, pleased with him. You have Dalot who seems promising and versatile but he should be a rotation player for a couple seasons at least. Ashley Young needs to fuck off to Rotheram United or something. He was solid a couple seasons ago but he is well past it and not PL material.

Martial needs to go. Lost patience with him. I always get bamboozled by his 1-2 good games every 10 on average. He's lazy and doesn't have the mentality to be an elite player. Sell him and replace him with any number of good players.

Might be time for Mata to leave too, been a good player for the club but he's getting older and doesn't offer much nowadays at the top level even as a bench option.

Fred is not convincing in the slightest, had a couple of solid performances this season but many times where he just looks like the second coming of Ali Dia and completely out of his depth. Was just signed so don't think we should be looking to move him on. Pereira apparently wants a big contract from us too and I don't think he's worth it.

Matic? ehh, first season with us he was so good, captain material. Been kinda shit since. Getting old and very injury prone. Not really a priority, happy to keep him.

Lukaku's someone we should be looking to move on too but I think it's unrealistic, not least because where are the top replacements? nobody is gonna be paying 50m for him either. But he's not someone who is going to carry us to trophies.

Players I'm happy with: De Gea, Dalot, Shaw, Pogba, Lindelof, Mctominumpty, Herrera (extend)

Players that we need to try to shift: Martial (while we can get good money for him) Sanchez, Bailly, Young, Valencia, Darmehian

Players I'd be fine keeping or selling: everyone else

Players that are complete fucking numpties: Lingard (also well out of his depth against anyone that isn't shit) but I'm fine with him being a rotational player

Hope we prioritize a new CB partner for Lindelof, a RB, a RW this summer and maybe look at improving on players that we can shift, like Martial and another CM option We absolutely need to revamp the front three though, we can't keep hoping that Martial, Rashford etc are gonna come good. Far too often we're toothless in attack.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 17 Apr 2019, 16:34

reading that lot its gonna take you 5 years to rebuild tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed 17 Apr 2019, 16:41

3 if we're serious about it. But we 100% need to improve on the attack if we're gonna do anything going forward.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed 17 Apr 2019, 17:34

Being able to offload Sanchez (2022) would be like winning the quadruple. Selling Young (2020) would be like winning the league.

You are in some shit, aren't you.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next