McAgger
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
futbol
56 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Mule League Denunciation Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mule League Denunciation Thread

Post by B-Mac Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Wolfsburg were overrun for all of about the final 20 mins and that scrub Valencia keeping everyone onside ball watching for the only goal they scored...if anyone couldn't finish there chances it was United *cough*Rooney*cough*

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Mule League Denunciation Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mule League Denunciation Thread

Post by M99 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Doc wrote:Speaking of denouncing, anyone actually gonna point out the only German team to win in Europe this week was Bayern, well, other than me.

Or make a thread giving them the Mule League, LOL Liga and Serie ZZZZZZz treatment?!

Because it would be locked and the the thread creator banned faster than Sommer turning a non threatening cross to an own goal.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Doc wrote:Speaking of denouncing, anyone actually gonna point out the only German team to win in Europe this week was Bayern, well, other than me.

Or make a thread giving them the Mule League, LOL Liga and Serie ZZZZZZz treatment?!

I've done that twice actually, dear Doc.

One was the BundesDreck Denunciation thread and the other "Which one is worse between Bundesliga or EPL?" when both of them were doing poorly, in Europe.

They were swiftly deleted.

Now who could have done such a thing, Doc? hmm
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:35 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:BMG got done by the ref
For some reason, BMG pretty often gets done by the ref. I'm not amused at all. The Mule League Denunciation Thread - Page 13 2276801876
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
chad4401 wrote:the main problem with the PL teams is the footy being played in the league is meh, pace and grit lost its edge, its more and more coming down to style and tactics, something the prem has always been behind in imo, no amount of money and managers gonna make a difference, if the base footy in the league doesn't improve or just gotta wait until la liga start to decline.

Bullshit, you telling me that when PL was dominant in CL that those teams played with no tactics Laughing ?

Also of course managers would make a difference, because newsflash those are the people are instruct the tactics into the players. The results of  English teams is basically down to that, we are tactically meh and the managers/coaches are also meh and that wasn't the case before.

that why im saying the prem lost it edge, as far as pace and physicality was concerned,which imo helped pl teams dictate games, so now that teams can match up, it comes down to style and tactics only, and as we agreed upon the tactics in the prem are meh, so prem teams are more likely to lose in a open game imo.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Arquitescu wrote:One was the BundesDreck Denunciation thread and the other "Which one is worse between Bundesliga or EPL?" when both of them were doing poorly, in Europe.

They were swiftly deleted.

Now who could have done such a thing, Doc? hmm

Can't be Hans, he has a sense of humour. Can't be RG, he has trouble reading. I have an idea but I wanna keep my account active for the foreseeable future.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:15 pm

I wasn't aware I had the power to delete threads even if I wanted to.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:07 am

[quote="BarrileteCosmico"]
Dnmac4 wrote: Genrally speaking, players would rather play for Chelsea or Arsenal than Valencia, Sevilla or Atleti. .

It depends on where they come from. For example, Latin American players prefer to play in Spain or Italy. Besides the language and culture, they can spend Christmas with their families and have more vacation time.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:36 pm

So...hey Bundesliga, I see you are quietly having another subpar matchday. Don't mean to disturb you but just pointing it out.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13