Art Morte
RealGunner
McLewis
31 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead III - Page 9 Empty Re: The Walking Dead III

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Man I wish Andrea was alive. I can accept Shane and Dale dying but Andrea shouldn't have died. It was a shitty way for her to go. She was tough as nails. I hated that whole arc of her getting played by the governor and becoming a damsel in distress.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Yea everyone hated her in the end because of how badly they wrote her.

You seeing Carol now? that's Andrea in the comics. They switched their roles.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:58 pm

*bleep* that pisses me off. I would have loved Andrea being the current Carol Rambo. I like Carol now of course but for the whole first 3 seasons I couldn't give a damn if she died. She was so annoying.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Andrea got split into Carol (Rambo lady) and Sasha (best sniper). Remember they were builiding up her sniping from season 2. In season 5 out of nowhere Ricks like "yo Sasha's the best shot of our group"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:06 pm

He said that ffs?

Sasha is one character I hope gtfo this season. Waste of camera time.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:29 am

She hasn't had much so far so that's good at least Laughing

I get the feeling Andrea may not have been as good a character to keep alive in this show. The Governer and his deception of her made her a bit more layered. Take that away and she's not layered enough as a character.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:37 am

Sasha is growing on me and I think her acting is decent, too. Don't mind if she goes, don't mind if she stays. I think Maggie is the only character I'd actually want to get killed off. But since she's now pregnant, I doubt they're going to kill her off.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:48 am

There needs to be a mass murder of main characters.

I don't give 2 damns about Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Tara, Sasha, Carl, Judith. Frankly all need to die.

From original Alexandria members everyone from the fat nurse to the cafeteria lady (kids included) to the black dude to the main lady's thief son need to die asap. Only 3 should survive: Ricks blond lover, Deanna, and the gay guy.

From Rick's group the only ones I care about are: Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Carol, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie and Morgan.

There you have it 11 main interesting characters and scene time for everyone involved.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:54 am

I disagree, I think the show needs more characters than just the big hitters. As long as they don't make it a soap opera, I think the show should have main and also-starring characters.

Obviously no one cares about someone like Sasha as much as about Daryl or Michonne, but it's better to have different level characters.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:56 am

No it's not when Daryl get's 3 seconds all season because they have to show a fat nurse reading a medical textbook for 30 seconds. It's stupid.

Abraham, Daryl, Michonne, Maggie have had such a limited amount of screen time it's *bleep* ridiculous.

Let all these characters be there in passing as extras. You know we get to see them walking in the background and shit Laughing . But I want nothing to *bleep* do with them. It will not make me feel sorry for them when they are killed (because let's be honest they will be killed). Nobody cares when these people die anyways, let's not create unnecessary soap opera drama for them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:03 am

Don't call me James wrote:There needs to be a mass murder of main characters.

I don't give 2 damns about Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Tara, Sasha, Carl, Judith. Frankly all need to die.

From original Alexandria members everyone from the fat nurse to the cafeteria lady (kids included) to the black dude to the main lady's thief son need to die asap. Only 3 should survive: Ricks blond lover, Deanna, and the gay guy.

From Rick's group the only ones I care about are: Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Carol, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie and Morgan.

There you have it 11 main interesting characters and scene time for everyone involved.

Shhh. Clean your mouth when talking about Rosita. She stays. Hot as f.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:08 am

It's very annoying that Morgan keeps that wolf in the basement and tells no one. He will escape and try to kill everyone.

I love this show, but I can't stand why they do stupid stuff all the time to generate the drama. I'm pretty sure in a zombie infested world, drama would arise even if you are intelligent. Like why are they not killing all the zombies around the wall with spears? Do something or you won't be able to leave ever again, ffs.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:51 am

free_cat wrote:Like why are they not killing all the zombies around the wall with spears? Do something

I agree with this. Even if there are 10,000 zombies outside the walls, spear 1000 per day and in 10 days they are all dead. 1000 per day is a measly number, I bet you 1 person could that much if not more in 24 hours with spears behind the fence.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:20 pm

free_cat wrote:I can't stand why they do stupid stuff all the time to generate the drama. I'm pretty sure in a zombie infested world, drama would arise even if you are intelligent. Like why are they not killing all the zombies around the wall with spears? Do something or you won't be able to leave ever again, ffs.

given up on this shit because of this nonsense. And I dunno why there's still so much hype around this series, do people never get bored with zombies? Zombies everywhere these days, too mainstream for my liking.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 pm

It's about more than zombies, it's about what a zombie-apocalypse does to people. When they use the zombies right (in this show, I mean) it's good, but there needs to be trouble from actual people, too.

I do agree that they should be killing those zombies outside the walls now, like they did at the prison. But I'm trying to think of it like: if what's going to happen next is happening in the space of a couple of days, it wouldn't then make any difference whether they had been killing some of them or not. But if the situation is going to drag on for a week or more like this, then it makes no sense if they don't start killing them.

McAgger wrote:No it's not when Daryl get's 3 seconds all season because they have to show a fat nurse reading a medical textbook for 30 seconds. It's stupid.

Abraham, Daryl, Michonne, Maggie have had such a limited amount of screen time it's *bleep* ridiculous.

One season is something like 16 episodes, imo there's time for side-kick nurses and the mains, too. Plus I like it that they're showing how the Alexandrians are coping with the situation.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:29 pm

It will look weird if in such a vast world there are only 10 odd characters all the time. They need poverty C grade actors to mash it up. Eventhough I am not a fan of some of them either.

I think they gave a reason why they weren't sorting out those walkers. Something like they are waiting for everyone to be back. Alexandrians don't know how to do anything so Rick probably wants Abraham, Daryl and Glenn back to lead the wipe out. Unless there is a bigger picture.

free_cat wrote:It's very annoying that Morgan keeps that wolf in the basement and tells no one. He will escape and try to kill everyone.

I love this show, but I can't stand why they do stupid stuff all the time to generate the drama. I'm pretty sure in a zombie infested world, drama would arise even if you are intelligent. Like why are they not killing all the zombies around the wall with spears? Do something or you won't be able to leave ever again, ffs.

Mate, there are wayyyy too many questions you can ask like that. Why didn't USA military, the greatest in the world do anything to stop the virus? Highly unlikely everyone turned into walkers. In the end it's just fiction and they have to write in stuff like that to progress the story.

linetty wrote:
free_cat wrote:I can't stand why they do stupid stuff all the time to generate the drama. I'm pretty sure in a zombie infested world, drama would arise even if you are intelligent. Like why are they not killing all the zombies around the wall with spears? Do something or you won't be able to leave ever again, ffs.

given up on this shit because of this nonsense. And I dunno why there's still so much hype around this series, do people never get bored with zombies? Zombies everywhere these days, too mainstream for my liking.

Because it's not a zombie show. It's a post-apocalyptic drama which happens to have zombies in it. The author has said this many times that Walking dead is primarily about human survival and behaviour and walkers come 2nd.

Although I don't know why it's one of the most watched shows. I guess it's because of the production value which is quite high.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:It will look weird if in such a vast world there are only 10 odd characters all the time. They need poverty C grade actors to mash it up. Eventhough I am not a fan of some of them either.

I think they gave a reason why they weren't sorting out those walkers. Something like they are waiting for everyone to be back. Alexandrians don't know how to do anything so Rick probably wants Abraham, Daryl and Glenn back to lead the wipe out. Unless there is a bigger picture.

free_cat wrote:It's very annoying that Morgan keeps that wolf in the basement and tells no one. He will escape and try to kill everyone.

Mate, there are wayyyy too many questions you can ask like that. Why didn't USA military, the greatest in the world do anything to stop the virus? Highly unlikely everyone turned into walkers. In the end it's just fiction and they have to write in stuff like that to progress the story.

linetty wrote:

Because it's not a zombie show. It's a post-apocalyptic drama which happens to have zombies in it. The author has said this many times that Walking dead is primarily about human survival and behaviour and walkers come 2nd.

Although I don't know why it's one of the most watched shows. I guess it's because of the production value which is quite high.

The virus thing is well explained considering everyone has it. It would be really difficult to contain the situation. There would be new zombies everyday, so civilization would surely crumble, although possibly not that hard.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
free_cat wrote:Like why are they not killing all the zombies around the wall with spears? Do something

I agree with this. Even if there are 10,000 zombies outside the walls, spear 1000 per day and in 10 days they are all dead. 1000 per day is a measly number, I bet you 1 person could that much if not more in 24 hours with spears behind the fence.  

A person could kill at least 300 zombies per day "working" 6 hours. That's at a very conservative rate of 1 zombie/minute, but it might be so if they have to build platforms to spear the zombies. Put 10 persons to work, and in some days they're all dead.

Tbh, I'm so looking forward to the zombie apocalypse. After so many years of watching TWD and analaysing their weekly mistakes, I'm ready to form my own community and keep everyone safe. Come at me zombs. Laughing
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:59 pm

The writing in this show is stupid indeed. It's like they want a particular thing to happen and for that to happen they just lazily write whatever comes in their head. Eastman's death for example. And now the walkers outside the walls. No matter what way you look at it there is simply no logical explanation of them not killing a few hundred walkers per day at least.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 pm

M99 wrote:The writing in this show is stupid indeed. It's like they want a particular thing to happen and for that to happen they just lazily write whatever comes in their head. Eastman's death for example. And now the walkers outside the walls. No matter what way you look at it there is simply no logical explanation of them not killing a few hundred walkers per day at least.

Well, yeah, but on the other hand if the writers wanted Alexandria to be surrounded by walkers, they could have the people kill them a few hundred a day, but just increase the number of walkers from, say 2000 to 10 000. Say that the noise is drawing more and more there and the numbers they kill just get replaced. And there you'd have a logical enough explanation for Alexandria to continue to be surrounded by walkers.

To me it's not a problem that they're not killing them, at least not yet.

And something like Eastman's dead was a badly made scene, but I didn't find the basic idea illogical or impossible that unstable Morgan would relapse to insanity and cost Eastman his life. If they just made a better scene out of it, I don't think people would have a problem with it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:28 pm

I am so excited for the season finale man.

Internet will break that day.

But that will be like in March/April though lol.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:40 pm

I think I know what will happen in the season finale hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Which character from The Walking Dead would each and everyone of you be if our world was torn with zombies? Just imagine, think and tell me.

Personally, I think I'd behave exactly like season 1 Glenn at first, and then slowly turn into Season 6 Rick.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Hmm, most likely Shane.

I don't think I can be Rick as much as I want to.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Well, if you think about it, in a way, season 6 Rick is Shane but smarter and honest. The road has made him vicious, albeit realistic. He now doesn't hesitate to kill whoever disturbs him or those around him.

Here's an example, season 6 Rick would've never hesitated to kill Randall. Season 1 Rick, however, wouldn't have killed Pete
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Honestly I think I'd start out as Glen/Andrea hybrid in early seasons but by this point I would be hardcore Rick mode. You do not *bleep* take chances in that kind of world.

Andrea because I think I might go through a depressive Idaf mode when my friends and family are all dead and I wouldn't care if I died. But at the same time slowly start growing into a leader like Glenn and keep learning from the alpha and maybe find something to live for.

And then eventually I'm the alpha Rick because the first alpha is always just a pretender and is gonna die circa Shane.

Shane was too hardcore too fast for me to be like that. I need to acclimate to the new world before I go apeshit.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next