izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:43 am

dmize wrote:So Gerald Green went nuts or something.

1:53 AM PT -- Multiple witnesses at the condo tell us Green was acting strange in the lobby of the condo ... screaming at the top of his lungs.

We're told from several people that there was a huge commotion and it took several people -- including emergency personnel -- to restrain Green and get him on a stretcher and into an ambulance.

PCP makes you aggressive and gives you 'super human strength'.. Hope its not that lol

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:43 am

lmao Toronto started hot last year too Laughing

Can't wait for tonight. Got my Curry Davidson jersey on let's get this thing started ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:51 am

Griffin just got DENIED
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:06 am

Austin Rivers.. nepotism at its finest. If his last name is Jones, he's playing in Siberia right now
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:55 am

Curry 16 points from 6 shots in 14 minutes in the first half. Efficiency machine ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:56 am

Ezeli refuses to be posterized

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:45 am

Meh chocking this away.

Speights can be so stupid sometimes smh
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:54 am

rofl rofl rofl

so disrespectful Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:41 am

Curry clutch as *bleep* Proud

I really enjoyed that overall.

Klay really needs to step up though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 am

Harden, Derozan and Lou Williams all get sooooo many shit calls to shoot FTs... Can't wait for playoffs where refs don't whistle for everything on those 3 (Lou's not getting in playoffs, before Mole responds).
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:38 am

Can't wait for the great battle between to in-form teams tomorrow, Lakers-Nets gonna be a great one.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Don't call me James wrote:lmao Toronto started hot last year too Laughing

Can't wait for tonight. Got my Curry Davidson jersey on let's get this thing started ffs.

Yeah but they couldn't defend then, not saying they'll do anything but based on what I'm seeing they are miles better defensively.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:06 pm

izzy wrote:B-Mac, nice to see you. Very Happy

Where did you go last season towards the end of May? Laughing
We missed ya.

Could apply the same to his team tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Don't call me James wrote:lmao Toronto started hot last year too Laughing

Toronto's a good regular season team, but no team relying on Demar DeRozan will ever accomplish anything significant in the playoffs

Also I could watch your sig on a loop forever
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:25 pm

As a Raps fan, I completely understand people not taking us for real despite our strong start to the season, especially considering our playoff runs these past 2 years, but this team is definitely different for a few reasons.

Valanciunas has made HUGE strides already. He's actually playing in the 4th quarter and his defence is much better. I think much pressure has been taken off of him as he now does not have to be our primary rim protector now that we have Biyombo. JV's post up game is still raw but he's starting to grind away to get his 14-18 points.

Carroll addition has been huge on two levels. Ross gets pushed to being the first off the bench and can be a free scorer without too much defensive responsiblity. And also our overall collective defence has improved as we now can avoid having DeRozan or Ross guarding the opposition's best SG/SF with Caroll starting.

And I think Cory Jospeh has been and will be an immense signing. He's a great defender nutured by Pop himself and now we can run a solid defensive 2 PG set and avoid having Lou Williams f*ck us up defensively and offensively with his BS ISO ball tactics.

Combine this with an improved DeRozan + Lowry, high IQ player like Scola Ā and you've got a MUCH better team defence and more fluid offensive movement and spacing.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:49 pm

If tonight's game was a playoff game last night, the way it was called, Toronto wouldn't have won. They got so many thin fould that wouldn't have been called in playoffs which were mainly on Derozan.

Also Derozan hasn't improved. Just getting more calls and FTs. Still shooting that abysmal 42%

The same hype from you 3 were happening last year, when I called bullshit on Toronto. Same thing will happen this year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:58 pm

What I saw was the same Brooks offense lmao.

Inb4 Freeza's denial.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:02 pm

29 fould vs 16 when the one team has Westbrook, Ibaka and Durant was what I saw. When both teams were agressive.

And Mole, the offense is much different. If you actually saw it, you could see them draw up plays after timeouts. Specifically when Westbrook called a TO after a double team that resulted in a play inbounded and an easy basket.

Brooks' worst quality wasn't the offense. Because he didn't have any. It was Westbrook and Durant do something. Westbrook is much more ball dominant and creating so far, which helps offensively when Durant can be a scorer.

The worst thing about Brooks was his rotations and handling of players. Playing Perkins over Adams etc, not playing new picks.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Also free throw stat was 14 to 39. No way was that how the game was played Laughing That would never happen in playoffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:11 pm

I watched the entire game lmao.

Every play was just Westbrook and Durant swapping out who was going to run out the standard high pick and roll or jack up a contested shot.

It was 2K crap lol, brb didn't watch the game. I agree on the rotations btw but the offence itself is hardly different.

There's plenty of teams this year who have changed their offenses but OKC isn't one of them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Also what 3 are hyping Toronto same as last year? All I see is Amar and B-Mac.

I was calling them out for being frauds more than anyone last year lmao, all I said is their defence is a lot better this year.

That is very obvious tbh, doesn't mean I'm hyping them to be anything or believe in them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I watched the entire game lmao.

Every play was just Westbrook and Durant swapping out who was going to run out the standard high pick and roll or jack up a contested shot.

It was 2K crap lol, brb didn't watch the game. I agree on the rotations btw but the offence itself is hardly different.

There's plenty of teams this year who have changed their offenses but OKC isn't one of them.

The amount of iso is very different. Westbrook wreaked havoc on the pick and roll, and therefor they should continue to do it. Last few years they'd keep going to isos with Durant that wouldn't help at all. They're also few games in, but it already looks like Donovan can actually draw up an inbound play. I'll still reserve my judgement on the entire offense until later this season.

Anyways, Westbrook and Durant are just waiting until Lakers clears some cap.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also what 3 are hyping Toronto same as last year? All I see is Amar and B-Mac.

I was calling them out for being frauds more than anyone last year lmao, all I said is their defence is a lot better this year.

That is very obvious tbh, doesn't mean I'm hyping them to be anything or believe in them.

I was supporting you a lot hmm Wasn't Swagg on it? Atleast as much as he can support something not LeBron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:17 pm

I assumed you meant me because I mentioned their defence being better hmm

Anyway I won't rule out the possibility that OKCs offense does change but right now I'm not really seeing it.

I'm seeing it with Chicago, Spurs, Wizards etc and many others but not OKC.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I assumed you meant me because I mentioned their defence being better hmm

Anyway I won't rule out the possibility that OKCs offense does change but right now I'm not really seeing it.

I'm seeing it with Chicago, Spurs, Wizards etc and many others but not OKC.

What about Lakers?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Evan 'don't google' Fournier rofl

Best nickname ever ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next