izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:03 am

Westbrook MVP train still rolling Molenation

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:15 am

I might be overreacting but i think this rookie class is better than last years....

Porzingis, Mudiay, Towns, Okafor all doing things no one was doing last year this early on and you have guys like Hezonja, Johnson, Myles Turner and Wislow all looking good in limited minutes and would probably would blow up in increased roles.

We didn't see this last year this early on and even until later on you only really had maybe Mirotic ( who i don't like calling a rookie to begin with) Wiggins, Payton and maybe Clarkson? that was it, of course injuries played a part but still it doesn't seem as impressive.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Freeza wrote:Byron Scott is the most retarded coach in history... Keeping Clarkson, who is probably our best player out while our lead is shrinking and we lose that spell by freaking 20 points Laughing

Fire him please, and hire some random ass hobo as coach.

Never been a good coach imo. Lauded for his work with the Nets and Hornets, but was truly carried by 2 all time great point guards. Kidd got him fired for a reason.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Freeza wrote:Byron Scott is the most retarded coach in history... Keeping Clarkson, who is probably our best player out while our lead is shrinking and we lose that spell by freaking 20 points Laughing

Never been a good coach imo. Lauded for his work with the Nets and Hornets, but was truly carried by 2 all time great point guards. Kidd got him fired for a reason.

Agreed. Kidd and CP3 could coach a team by themselves practically. They are both great defenders, lead by example and the ones who run offenses on their teams.

Can't see Byron achieving anything on this team, and it looks like they're keeping him to keep our pick.

Ben Simmons is touted as #1 and D'angelo's great friend. We're the worst team I've seen so far, so it's possible. Don't know how good he is though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Agreed. Kidd and CP3 could coach a team by themselves practically. They are both great defenders, lead by example and the ones who run offenses on their teams.

Can't see Byron achieving anything on this team, and it looks like they're keeping him to keep our pick.

Ben Simmons is touted as #1 and D'angelo's great friend. We're the worst team I've seen so far, so it's possible. Don't know how good he is though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm legit gonna murder someone if we don't get our pick when we're finishing with a bottom 3 record
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:42 am

My *bleep* god. Curry goes off for 53 shooting 63% Shocked

MVP :bow: People were saying he got no chance to win backtoback MVP's rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:27 am

Watch that ffs. This guy is magic.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:39 am

Was speaking to Dani about this last night on chat, it's amazing how ignored he and Golden State are Laughing

Also I watched the game last night, dude was straight unconscious.

Anyone who doesn't think he's a possible MVP is deluding themselves as above all else they'll be close if not past 60 wins again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:45 am

Can't wait for science to make it possible to make a hybrid Curry and Westbrook clone. Would be a good player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:03 pm

People actually think Curry won't have a run at MVP again?? Laughing

I don't watch a lot anymore, but from that which I've seen the guy is on a whole other level compared to anyone else in the league atm.
Besides I'm a nutter for 3-point shooting and I haven't seen anyone better than him. :wub: Curry love
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:14 pm

There's a lot of people that think because everyone they faced in the playoffs were injured and that OKC has Durant back, Spurs significantly reinforcing, Clippers actually having a bench now that they won't do it again.

It's dumb as *bleep*, acting like they didn't win 60+ and blow through the entire league... don't get me wrong it's going to be a lot harder this time and i wouldn't be surprised if they don't as repeating is hard as *bleep* but people have been seriously sleeping on them during the off season.

The league have been dumb as *bleep* as well, people all summer saying how they have been lucky.... all that's done has pissed them off Laughing You can see it in the way they play.

As for the best player in the league, it's still Lebron tbh but the gap is smaller than it ever has been during is reign at the top.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Don't know what some media were smoking when they said pre season that Boston would be top 4 in the East, i know it's the media and they should be ignored at all costs but come on.

They don't have the talent to make that leap based on what i'm seeing, no offense to Dmize mind. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:47 am

I had them finishing 6th or 7th in the East.

Lee has been dreadful, looks finished. He really shouldn't be starting.

Brooklyn 0-3. Watch that unprotected pick turn into Ben Simmons/Labissierre Laughing

Rockets lost again by 20 points, first team in NBA history to start a season with 3 straight 20+ losses.

Orlando seems to be in every game but don't have enough talent/experience to win close games yet. At least Skiles finally dropped Watson to 3rd string.

Last edited by dmize on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 am

Lakers are 15-0 down to Mavs atm lol.

If they are not the worst team in the league I don't know who is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:55 am

Is it too early to start getting concerned about D'Angelo Russell?

early Shaqtin a Fool candidate, that passing Laughing
https://streamable.com/c7dv
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:26 am

dmize wrote:Is it too early to start getting concerned about D'Angelo Russell?

early Shaqtin a Fool candidate, that passing Laughing
https://streamable.com/c7dv

I don't think he'll ever develop under Byron. He doesn't get to run an offense where he can use his amazing passing and vision. Everyone is just standing without movement and the defense doesn't get stops so we can run the fast break

He was always seen as a big prospect though. And I wouldn't be concerned with him, if he just keeps showing improvement, which he has.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:37 am

Also... Scott keeps benching them everything they do well. Randle hits a few shots -> let's bench him. Russell finally hits 2 3s in a row. Time for a benchin pal
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:50 am

Russell will be a bust. I called it before the draft.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:57 am

Gotta love a team where your go-to play on offense is an iso 3 pointer.

Calling someone a bust before the draft when you barely know who they are. You're such a clairvoyant, seriously. Saying something when there's only 2 possible outcomes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:04 am

Also Randle with 22,15,4 and 4 is the only bright spot.

Very good for a shit player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:57 pm

The Rockets Laughing

They had a 20 point lead which got blown away and then they got blown out, great performance by Miami. Defence leading to offence.

Rockets though...they are so lame. All they do is shoot 3's. These analytics people can talk untill they are blue in the face about not taking long 2 and taking a step back to make it a 3...thats a very nice theory but in actual reality its not that simple. Anyone who saw Harden's performance yesterday would realise that. 0-10 from 3 and they were playing him for the drive every time. Only if he could penetrate hard and pull up, he would have time and space to make an 18 footer. But not Harden, he would rather shoot contested 3's and drive into spaces which dont exist.

On a small note, Chris Bosh is bigger than I remember. He is put together really well, nothing like the skinny twig from Toronto.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:07 am

LeBron's putting on a show in Philly.. Youngest player to 25K points Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:51 am

He lost his athleticism though Proud

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:45 am

rofl this DJ Augustin travel
https://streamable.com/mwbl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:50 am

The amount of bullshit call Houston got today. Holy shit Laughing OKC got fouled like crazy. Harden with a push-off on every drive not called once. Atleast 5 kicked balls not called.
Westbrook with someinsanely soft fouls.

This refereeing needs to stop badly. So tired of Houston getting these superstar calls, everyone on the team gets them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next