McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 8 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:06 pm

You clowns will force me to take Cristiano's side :facepalm:

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 8 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:07 pm

futbol wrote:
S wrote:Cristiano receiving some irrational hate here.It's getting sad tbh.

Insecure Barca fanboys :facepalm: They'll whine about bogus awards even if their team wins 20 trophies a yr.

2 reasons:

First: It's called winning mentality. Not that Juventus fans would know anything about it. Especially in Champions League finals.

Second: This is not Serie zZZzZZ where a single player becomes a Milan, Inter and Juventus legend. This is a proper league with a proper rivalry where we naturally will mock our main rivals' players at every possible opportunity.

I hope this helped to clear things up.

Yours sincerely,

futbol

A fan saying that he has winning mentality through watching football on tely

rofl you guys need to stop the nonsense
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Lol Hapless_Hans!

Just a friendly barter. CR7 with his comments makes him such an easy target.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:13 pm

futbol should stop being an idiot and instead give me an avatar.

Neymar celebrating a goal against Bayern or something.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:futbol should stop being an idiot and instead give me an avatar.

Neymar celebrating a goal against Bayern or something.

Of course:

Spoiler:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:20 pm

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you pos rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:24 pm

well played, Sir Proud

barely December and this betting thing is already getting devastating again :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Speaking of butthurt lets hear it for S ladies and gentlemen.

This butthurt term is often being used in the wrong context here

I do not like Barca and Barca fans in general(this forum seems like an anomaly in having a few decent Barca fans) but that doesn't make me butthurt just coz I start mocking your team.

I expressed what I saw and it's true, like someone said it's more of a victim complex after being second best to Madrid for so long than 'winning mentality'(lol) to supposedly mock your rival for some puny award.

I thought two trebles would've made you guys less whiny but apparently not (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:31 pm

farfan wrote:

Insecure Barca fanboys :facepalm: They'll whine about bogus awards even if their team wins 20 trophies a yr.

The worst bad winners in football .
Regardless of the heights they'll reach, they'll always have that victim complex from being Real's whipping boys for so long .

That doesn't make any sense lol, Barca have had the best of it during my life time and there's no way majority of Barca fans here was a fan during the 80s and before.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:35 pm

jibers wrote:

It's pathetic tbh. CR is Madrid's greatest ever player and has scored the most goal in the history of the club and he won us a league against the best Barcelona and then won Real Madrid their 10th champions league. He is now the 3rd best goal scorer in the top 5 European League history.

Some people prefer Messi, but I would take CR in my team simply because he is the more complete goal scorer. They are the same level and it simply comes down to prefernce. If he wins the Ballon D'or next year it wont be a travesty. Messi is carried by Neymar and Suarez while CR has to carry Madrid by himself. Reference the Schalke game last season where he drove Madrid single handedly. It was a maradona esque performance.

When he scores, it tap in, when Messi scores tap in, he is a great goal scorer. There is too much double standards in this forum and people will only realise what a great player CR is when he retires. He is in the top 10 best players in history and people just need to calm down.

This must be what a stroke looks like
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
farfan wrote:

The worst bad winners in football .
Regardless of the heights they'll reach, they'll always have that victim complex from being Real's whipping boys for so long .

That doesn't make any sense lol, Barca have had the best of it during my life time and there's no way majority of Barca fans here was a fan during the 80s and before.

Exactly Laughing

Some people using old insults they heard 10 years ago like they still apply to completely different fans.

It is not so complicated as this. It is very simple. There are alot of fans here who love Messi and it pisses them off that Cristiano wins things he doesnt deserve. Nothing else.

What victim complex? It doesnt exsist to todays fans, because in most of their lifetime they have been equal or clearly better than Madrid.

That being said, farfan cant stand Barca winning. It seems to personally hurts him, so I get not having any logic on this subject.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:01 pm

jibers wrote:

It's pathetic tbh. CR is Madrid's greatest ever player and has scored the most goal in the history of the club and he won us a league against the best Barcelona and then won Real Madrid their 10th champions league. He is now the 3rd best goal scorer in the top 5 European League history.

Some people prefer Messi, but I would take CR in my team simply because he is the more complete goal scorer. They are the same level and it simply comes down to prefernce. If he wins the Ballon D'or next year it wont be a travesty. Messi is carried by Neymar and Suarez while CR has to carry Madrid by himself. Reference the Schalke game last season where he drove Madrid single handedly. It was a maradona esque performance.

When he scores, it tap in, when Messi scores tap in, he is a great goal scorer. There is too much double standards in this forum and people will only realise what a great player CR is when he retires. He is in the top 10 best players in history and people just need to calm down.

TOP. Laughing
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Relax Dani

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:07 pm

I think im quite relaxed. I dont know though, you could be right.

What im sure of though, no current Barca fan feels inferior to Madrid Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:46 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think im quite relaxed. I dont know though, you could be right.

What im sure of though, no current Barca fan feels inferior to Madrid Laughing

They definitely still have a certain obsession. It does get tiring.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:11 pm

If I have an obsession with hating Madrid, no problem.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:33 pm

This forum has turned into a Barca circle jerk. Laughing

I blame futbol. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

nah you could cut their inferiority complex with a knife. You don't develop obsessions for no reason Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:If I have an obsession with hating Madrid, no problem.

Your obsession is understandable since like most of the current Barca players you grew up watching your team in mediocrity, with us kicking your ass at any occasion.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

Your obsession is understandable since like most of the current Barca players you grew up watching your team in mediocrity, with us kicking your ass at any occasion.

In my time maybe but anyone under 30 never saw Barcelona really suffer. I watched La Quinta del Buitre steam roll La LIga Laughing

The 90s onwards has been Barcelonas era.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:18 pm

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

In my time maybe but anyone under 30 never saw Barcelona really suffer. I watched La Quinta del Buitre steam roll La LIga Laughing

I can remember (not that vividly as I wasn't following as much football outside of BuLi then as today) that Barca in the 90s was nowhere near as dominant as in the last decade, especially not in Europe.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:29 pm

La Liga. They won 6 Ligas from 90-00 IRRC. I agree it was only under Pep they became more consistent as a European force. The club has always had some victim mentality tbh. They've had all the best players throughout history and they still managed to always play victims. The biggest thing Pep did at that club was taking away that mentality and adding one of superiority. My Madrid friend (actual Madrid fan from Madrid) calls them a bunch of village idiots Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

I can remember (not that vividly as I wasn't following as much football outside of BuLi then as today) that Barca in the 90s was nowhere near as dominant as in the last decade, especially not in Europe.
Barca won 6 Leagues to Real's 2, both won CL, but Barca won 3 minor international tournaments to Real's one.

90's

Barcelona - Real Madrid
6 - 2 Leagues
1 - 1 CL
2 - 1 Cups
8 - 4 Minor
17 - 8 Trophies
4 - 0 Ballon d'Or/ FWPOTY winners

I think that classifies as domination.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:41 pm

jibes my catalan friends always say Madrid people envy the richness (in cultural and financial sense) of Catalonia. And you can really see that (the difference in cultural richness in particular) if you visited both cities.

Also, do not forget the Franko era was not that kind towards the liberties and rights of Catalans, and they were treated as a third level citizens. Camp Nou is the only place where they could shout out loud in Catalan and no go to prison. So the victim mentality is a product of previous Spanish politic much more than sport thing. But, if you have never been victimized or be on the receiving end of nationalism/racism you may have trouble to understand what I am saying.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Have to say the Cruyff team was before European football really was anywhere near my radar, late 90s however it seemed to me Real was more prominent in Europe.
Maybe it's only because we kept playing against them, and rarely against Barca.
Barca was the club that played attractive football, but rarely won in Europe. Basically like Arsenal today.

At any point, my impression proves if Barca was 'dominating' then too, this evaded the less informed European fan like me back then. Not comparaable to today at all.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Have to say the Cruyff team was before European football really was anywhere near my radar, late 90s however it seemed to me Real was more prominent in Europe.
Maybe it's only because we kept playing against them, and rarely against Barca.
Barca was the club that played attractive football, but rarely won in Europe. Basically like Arsenal today.

Well yeah because late 90s early 00's Madrid won 3 CL's in space of 6 years. And was really dominant alongside Bayern and United. The 3 teams kept knocking each other out to get win Europe because no one else could beat those 3.

1999- United knocked out Bayern. Madrid chocked
2000- Madrid knocked out both United and Bayern
2001- Bayern knocked out both United and Madrid
2002- Madrid knocked out Bayern. United chocked to Neverkusen
2003- Carlo's Milan era began.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next