Andrew
marottalad
huntsman
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chelsea's Oscar - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea's Oscar

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 13 Nov - 19:11:32

juvealbanian wrote:Overrated.I can't believe they were asking 40 mln for this guy.He's worth 20-25 mln imo.

Anyway like i said he is overrated and I don't expect him to have an huge impact in our team.
We should aim for someone better, Gundogan,Isco...but we aint gonna save money for them, see us end up with Lavezzi and some random mid from Serie A like Soriano,Saponara

1. JUVENTUS doesn't want to sell POGBA

and the problem is that when someone doesn't want to sell a player normally you shouldn't try to buy otherwise you will have to deal with EXTREME PRICE so you can convince the other to surrender on the player that they don't want to sell

2. if CHELSEA wants to sell OSCAR Juventus should simply bid something about 20 million and see if that works if it doesn't work they should search for other options like CANDREVA, GUNDOGAN, XHAKA

PS: JUVENTUS doesn't need to spend extreme money on players that clubs doesn't want to sell them

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat 14 Nov - 2:10:51

This whole situation created this summer is having intercourse with my mind, seriously.

If we go for Oscar, or anyway a player that plays as a CAM would mean that we will "keep" 4-3-1-2 as our main formation which would leave no room for Cuadrado. And I think to myself, ok, fair enough, he doesn't fit in our formation anyway. Recent rumors though are saying that we are actually planning on buying Cuadrado instead of a CAM, which would also force us into buying more wingers to permanently switch to a 4-3-3 and that also brings the question of WHERE THE F is Dybala going to play in that formation.

Seriously, with the players we have, the only formation that would allow everyone to play on their preferable position is 3-5-2 which simply doesn't work.

:facepalm:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 14 Nov - 5:16:01

Andrew_p wrote:This whole situation created this summer is having intercourse with my mind, seriously.

If we go for Oscar, or anyway a player that plays as a CAM would mean that we will "keep" 4-3-1-2 as our main formation which would leave no room for Cuadrado. And I think to myself, ok, fair enough, he doesn't fit in our formation anyway. Recent rumors though are saying that we are actually planning on buying Cuadrado instead of a CAM, which would also force us into buying more wingers to permanently switch to a 4-3-3 and that also brings the question of WHERE THE F is Dybala going to play in that formation.

Seriously, with the players we have, the only formation that would allow everyone to play on their preferable position is 3-5-2 which simply doesn't work.

Well, 4-3-1-2 could still work. Cuadrado could hold one of the 3 central midfielder roles and just given a sort of "free" role

For example

Morata-Dybala
Oscar
Pogba-Marchisio-Cuadrado
Evra-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

Or else we can always see a 4-4-2 (diamond or flat)
There's a lot of possibilities for formations, if the manager and personnel is creative enough

A creative midfield is an absolute must in any case. I think that's the missing piece

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat 14 Nov - 12:39:37

Luca wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:This whole situation created this summer is having intercourse with my mind, seriously.

Well, 4-3-1-2 could still work. Cuadrado could hold one of the 3 central midfielder roles and just given a sort of "free" role

For example

Morata-Dybala
Oscar
Pogba-Marchisio-Cuadrado
Evra-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

Or else we can always see a 4-4-2 (diamond or flat)
There's a lot of possibilities for formations, if the manager and personnel is creative enough

A creative midfield is an absolute must in any case. I think that's the missing piece

Could work, could work hmm

Oscar would add that extra work rate.

The box to box role would be very familiar to Cuadrado since it's similar to playing as a wing back where you basically have to cover the whole flank.

Morata and Dybala both on their preferable positions.

I like it.

The only thing I would change in that line-up is the defense where I would drop Chiellini for Barzagli.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed 18 Nov - 20:55:21

JUVENTUS are after BOURSIAMOEMCHENGHALBLA Mahmoud Dahoud
" the new marchisio "

football-italia.net

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri 20 Nov - 19:23:43

If you buy Oscar now, he wont help you in the CL, but he will in Serie A
But at least he will use the rest of the season to galvanize with the team and juve system and be ready to rock next season.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 20 Nov - 20:32:57

I don't rate him that highly

However I'd say it's more realistic for Juventus to get Ramires, Mikel or some backup fringe player from Chelsea than a fairly established player like Oscar.

Juventus' terrible transfer decisions over the summer has put me into a position of skepticism as to whether the club can actually attract established players of international calibre.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 20 Nov - 21:37:19

Oscar? = 100x Juvealbanian's love Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat 21 Nov - 12:11:56

Hehe

When it comes to Oscar, Marrota is like Leo Di Caprio.

Basically that counts for all Oscar level or hype players.He tries hard but we all know how it ends.....
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 21 Nov - 19:10:00

You guys have to just reach your to wallets and fix to pay a decent fee for his services and Oscar will be yours

We really not talking about insane money here....just make a bid
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu 26 Nov - 17:59:48

He scored a header in the CL game!
huntsman
huntsman