I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Napoli

+4
M99
BarrileteCosmico
Cruijf
Great Leader Sprucenuce
8 posters

Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Napoli Empty I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Napoli

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:40 pm

McLewis wrote:I'm officially throwing my support behind Napoli for scudetto.. I think it would be great for the league to see them win it, especially given that it's been decades as well since their last one.

They are playing with an insane amount of belief right now and they have a healthy amount of depth. Most importantly, they have a tactical plan for how to win that their opponents simply can't disrupt.

Dante wrote:Napoli is such a good team ffs . They always think ( and very quickly at that ) before they act and not just follow a blind scheme ; they keep hold and make use of their position so well and the bond in attack is obvious . Higuain has been absolutely insane this season , backed up by a midfield which knows how to create momentum and generally build up the play , but at the same time they won't complicate things , or be overconfident in their ability . So jealous of Sarri's Napoli , some real work being done there.

I mean , even their passing , from any player , you can see there's detail and requirements , it's obvious Sarri is demanding in this regard . Quick paced simple passes which sooner or later unbalance the opposition , no slow-bored ass passes that leaves time for opponents to walk into position , even if left unchallenged their passing is precise and quick . They won't hoof , unless there's a very distinct opportunity . Great transitions , thanks to their exceptional perception of positioning . And what's scary is that they don't even attack in heavy numbers most of the time , which means even if attacks don't lead to a goal , everyone's in place to defend / steal the ball anyway .

You let this Napoli to play their game at your own peril .

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Napoli Empty Re: I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Napoli

Post by Cruijf Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:41 pm

rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Napoli Empty Re: I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for Napoli

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Pls Juve has 30/30 in the past 10 games, only a matter of time before they pass Napoli.

Allegri :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Lol Moal supporting Juve to win Serie A just so he can say "Look at me I called Juve winning Serie A when everyone said they would not what a great leader I am" (he was not the only one).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:58 pm

No one else was saying it at the time ( apart from RG) and now you are all saying but i did rofl

But none had the courage when they were actually flopping strangely hmm

Besides that's not the reason, i should stick together with my Black and White brethren tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No one else was saying it at the time ( apart from RG) and now you are all saying but i did rofl

Besides that's not the reason, i should stick together with my Black and White brethren tbh hmm

Sorry what Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Devi you would think Juve could win the league on the last day when you are bottom tbf.

So don't count :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Devi you would think Juve could win the league on the last day when you are bottom tbf.

So don't count :coffee:

tbf quite possible that all teams ahead of them would be relegated due to some scandal and then Juve awarded scudetto as a result, this is italy remember :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:57 pm

I on behalf of Napoli section and Napoli supportes on this forum strongly condemn such attempts to evoke the Almighty GL jinx. I must warn that further attempts of such kind will be met with stern resistance by the Napoli section and its proud supporters.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:03 pm

So as I post some proud Napoli supporter has already made strong statement proving that we won't be pushed over however mighty our opponent may be
http://www.goallegacy.net/t38828-congratulations-to-juventus-for-winning-serie-a-2015-16#1552859

M99 Molenation

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No one else was saying it at the time ( apart from RG) and now you are all saying but i did rofl

Fair enough . Apparently i missed the charade so let me ask you an honest question , where there people who said Juventus weren't going to fight for the league this season ? Specifically this ? Actually and legitimately claim they would stay out of contention for the league? Because that's what a really bold statement would have been . "Predicting" Juventus would be back for it is just going by the book , i approve being logical of course , but let's not suddenly act as if anyone who said so called the jackpot or what have you.

I would like to see who sincerely wrote them off . Because i would be genuinely surprised to found out there were many , if any at all , which should in all fairness indicate what people really believed about what was happening . You and a few other posters may have been bold about it but don't be surprised when others too shared mainly the same thoughts.  

I rarely post anything about Juventus positive or negative anymore , exactly because i know how things in Serie A stand , but would you have asked me at any given time from August to today , i had been and continue to say of course they were in for it . Even from September-October they were always in my top 3 when we discussed if Milan could make the top places , in the Milan section . It took me like 1 minute to find an example , here's just one post :

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:29 am
Dante wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Don't worry, Ranocchia, KPB and Urby will turn this season around (:

Boateng over Cerci any day Proud

Btw , thinking about it some more , even if we do strengthen in January ... there's a very good chance it will very likely turn out to be one hilariously irrelevant matter come May , just like it has been for the past 2 seasons already . Overall picture , we still don't have what it takes and Napoli made sure we get the message . Ty Napoli (:

Juventus , Roma , Inter and Napoli , will be fighting for the top 4 places . Not even mid October and 3rd place is officially out of reach . There's no way we will have a better season come May than any of the aforementioned teams . So right of the bat , our target is 5th , or 6th place.. kek

Comparing us to just Napoli .. we are not on their level , never mind the others  . Is there anyone here who thinks we will do better than Napoli this season , reinforcements in January or not ? This 0-4 was a statement by Napoli . It basically means that we won't finish above them this season .

I saw Arrigo Sarri's Napoli and i caught myself being a little jelly there , lol . Like , it will take some convincing to make me change my mind that this Napoli won't finish -worst case scenario- , at least 4th . I am quite certain that's what they are thinking at Milan right now. I don't know about you , this already seems like one more wasted season to me.. Champions League is almost completely out of our reach by now as it is and with the majority of the season still ahead of us , it certainly doesn't promise it could get any better either . Anyway , 5th-6th place , yeah .

Really hesitant talking about top 3 anymore , it's just being delusional at this point Laughing .

Also bear in mind that was just about when Napoli were picking up steam ; iirc it took till mid-late September to start racking up the points and getting accustomed to Sarri's game . Still , even when Juventus lost to Napoli and even when Napoli begun looking like the best shit around , i still had Juventus above them and i am like , the Juventus hater around here Laughing

I am much more interested to see who actually wrote them off when it comes to the league , than anything regarding the opposite . Like , i genuinely dislike Juventus to the point i try to avoid talking about them yet i never said one thing against them all this time when they struggled in the league , like i did when , say , they used to struggle in Europe except last season , do you know why? Exactly because i knew they would get it together sooner or later , it's Serie A we're talking about.

I was like always the first to banter with their misfortunes yet you didn't see me anywhere having a laugh at them in their time of struggle earlier in the season, and believe me that's solely because i never even thought they would actually stay out of it. All in all , yes it is indeed very likely people more or less thought the same , no matter who called what and what not , why is there even a fuss about this ? I obviously missed a good thread or two earlier in the season , otherwise i don't get it really.

It's amusing even to think there were people who wrote them off , or that they doubted a comeback given their team and Allegri , who's handled a very similar situation in 12-13 and if you were to ask me , 11-12 would be a much more ideal analogy , were Milan barely lost the league after a particularly struggling and shaky start in the season . That said , saying they would be back for the title wasn't necessarily any particularly insightful opinion to speak of , of course the logical opinion no doubt , but nothing really to brag home about.

Anyone who knows 2 shits about current Serie A understands this , not much more to be said about it .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Fighting isn't the same as being so confident in picking them outright tbh.

It gives you wiggle room when they fail and not something someone of my caliber stoops too :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:24 pm

sorry it wasn't enough for you Great Leader Sad

In all fairness though , it was in order ; that's why i am saying below that Napoli would finish worst case 4th and actually had them 4th behind the rest.. because at the time that's what i thought about who would finish where

but once again , that was before i saw the real Napoli emerge , and in any case , as far as Juventus goes there really wasn't any doubt by my part . I wish it was different , but yea
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down