Forza
McLewis
Unique
Kaladin
Socur Toxanarosa
Robespierre
11 posters

Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan Empty I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:03 am

80 % record for the season. Mix of young and expert players. This is the stuff of champions. Not to mention the fact Locatelli is the new thing ( said immediately ) and so the Mehntolivo' s injury (their main weakness , never got the hype about this scrub ) was the turning point for their season .
Incredible analogies with the 98-99 season, Milan with no cups to play after the previous bad season led by Montella now ( from a provinciale teams , as Zaccheroni after Udinese experience )   Donnarumma the rookie GK as Abbiati in that year , a defence that goes over the expectations, and Bacca to score his last important goals as Weah.
As in 98 99. Milan begun the league with low expectations, not over an EL place they said, while Inter spent much money ( another analogy  ) , while Napoli and Roma were rated for the title ( just changing Napoli with Fiorentina and Parma with Roma and it's everything is equal. Parma - Milan 4-0 is like Napoli- Milan 4-2. Anyone deceived further after it  ) , but  then Arkaduisz Milik got injured  for Napoli (  same thing for Batistuta in Fiorentina. Milik is the Batigol of this league. Batigol scored a double goal against Milan too )  , and Roma are just Roma. Besides a good amount of luck ( seen also yesterday ) during the year, and I' m waiting other Maurizio Ganz-esque goals now.
Congrats on the 19th.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan Empty Re: I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:25 am

Welcome back AC Milan, the greatest Italian club, period :bow:
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan Empty Re: I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:34 am

Let us be real, this Milan side isn't gonna win anything, the moment Niang/Suso get hurt we're donezo. Our bench is atrocious, we haven't wowed anyone with our playstyle even. Yesterday was a fluke for the ages, a wrongly disallowed goal for Juve and a moment of brilliance from Locatelli. We barely beat Sassuolo at home, lost to Udinese, barely beat Sampdoria by the skin of our teeth if not for Bacca. This team has a long way to go if it wants to challenge for a title, right now we're flying high thanks to a bunch of youngsters playing their hearts out. The inexperience will show in time, maybe we can challenge for top 3, maybe not. It was just like you said in the other thread, we are like Inter last season, fake wins and luck.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:16 pm

i hope AC milan win the title.

said no one ever. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Milan will likely punch above their weight clearly this season, but this should be fun at least.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:48 pm

We're not going to win the title.

One interesting observation is that if you look at who we've played so far...

Torino (4th), Napoli (5th), Udinese (15th), Samp (12th), Lazio (6th), Fio (16th), Sassuolo (10th), Chievo (7th), Juve (1st)

The only top team missing is Roma (3rd)

If we can put away the scrub teams (Inter, etc.) we could make CL.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:18 pm

ES wrote:Let us be real, this Milan side isn't gonna win anything, the moment Niang/Suso get hurt we're donezo. Our bench is atrocious, we haven't wowed anyone with our playstyle even. Yesterday was a fluke for the ages, a wrongly disallowed goal for Juve and a moment of brilliance from Locatelli. We barely beat Sassuolo at home, lost to Udinese, barely beat Sampdoria by the skin of our teeth if not for Bacca. This team has a long way to go if it wants to challenge for a title, right now we're flying high thanks to a bunch of youngsters playing their hearts out. The inexperience will show in time, maybe we can challenge for top 3, maybe not. It was just like you said in the other thread, we are like Inter last season, fake wins and luck.

The definition of a half empty glass kinda outlook rofl

I know your post could be interpreted as being realistic, but you should enjoy it for what it is right now- and that's Milan putting a string of wins together and are at the top end of the table, especially after being in the footballing wilderness the past few years
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Get out Robes.

My prediction is an EL spot. Expect this to be a carbon copy of Inter's season last year.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:09 am

What title my man rofl

'Glass half empty' rofl, pls i know my team and i know its limits as well as its strength, 'string of wins' is what we call 3 win these days? There's a reason why we haven't won 4+ games in a row in 4 years or something.

Hope you enjoyed that loss as much as i'm revelling in your misery Robes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:19 am

Didn't know Robes had this sort of banter in him

I remind of the great leader Sprucenuce with this level bantz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:39 am

This thread and ES' avatar seem to go hand in hand honestly.
I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan 1732-33
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 am

f off robes.

Couldn't you let us have like a month of happiness before resorting to jinx?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:26 am

Calma mate Laughing You must play now against 4 relegation teams in a row : Pescara , Palermo , Inter and Empoli. Laughing
Potentially (more than potentially ) 12 points.
It seems that loss against Cagliari in '98 because of a De Patre goal.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:28 am

I think AC Milan are eager to bring back the legendary club that they were this season.
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down