Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions?

+10
LeVersacci
Donuts
Pedram
Cruijf
CBarca
futbol_bill
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
guest7
14 posters

Go down

Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions? Empty Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions?

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 pm

I think most of ya'll appreciate the freedom you have in the forum but I think it's overappreciated.

This forum would be so much better if posts that are clear as day stupid would be removed to make space for more intelligent discussions. For example, if CR is the most overrated player in the world. Clearly a three times Balon d'Or Winner and a scorer in the hall of fame of scoring can't be that overrated and usually discussions like that are a bore. Plus they show the average intelligence of a Madrid fan on this board.

Ban the idiots would be better cuz some of ya'll have never played football or know nothing about it TBH. I've tried getting some of my friends who I play football with to come but all of us prefer mouth to mouth + the intelligence on this board makes me crack up.

More moderated by actual posters that are passionate about football for real pls
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions? Empty Re: Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Agreed.

Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions? Starkiller-base-parade-shot-first-order-news
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions? Empty Re: Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:06 pm

OP really followed that intelligence aspect well with his use of "ya'll".
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Art Morte wrote:OP really followed that intelligence aspect well with his use of "ya'll".

Orly
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Maybe you should set up a thread for just you and Chad. You both seem to think you know more about futbol than anyone else and think the rest of us are idiots!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:48 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Maybe you should set up a thread for just you and Chad. You both seem to think you know more about futbol than anyone else and think the rest of us are idiots!

I'm so sorry you feel this way I could name a list of the idiots if it makes you feel better
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:49 pm

I'm confused, you're not the same as guest_07 right?

I'm assuming not because you didn't talk about Riquelme, but I have no idea.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:37 pm

guest7 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Maybe you should set up a thread for just you and Chad. You both seem to think you know more about futbol than anyone else and think the rest of us are idiots!

I'm so sorry you feel this way I could name a list of the idiots if it makes you feel better

Please do hmm
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:34 pm

guest7 wrote:

Interesting you go after the second part of that, but just accept the first part as fact!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Okay Bill, I will accept it as a fact drinking bounce Will you agree that Ronaldo is overrated is over the top too? eco smile

The list:
chad4401 Delete
Turok_TTZ Delete
Mamad Delete
Valkyrja Delete
raulmadrid4vr Delete

thats from the madrid section so far
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:49 pm

We have a section for clean debates and it hasn't been used since October 19, tells you how much people despise serious discussions here.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:55 pm

guest7 wrote:Okay Bill, I will accept it as a fact drinking  bounce Will you agree that Ronaldo is overrated is over the top too?  eco smile

The list:
   chad4401 Delete
   Turok_TTZ Delete
   Mamad Delete
   Valkyrja Delete
   raulmadrid4vr Delete

http://memecrunch.com/meme/7902A/shots-fired/image.gif
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:04 pm

People have discussed the same boring topics here since 2011 that the majority simply don't care anymore.

If you make a serious thread (that isn't the generic x vs y) and even imply it in the thread name or subname (Not quite sure if it's the correct name for it) then you'll get a serious discussion as i've seen before when OP ask for it.

If you want strictly football discussion and zero banter then this isn't the place for you and i'm sure you can find other places for it.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:17 pm

guest7 wrote:Okay Bill, I will accept it as a fact drinking bounce Will you agree that Ronaldo is overrated is over the top too? eco smile

The list:
chad4401 Delete
Turok_TTZ Delete
Mamad Delete
Valkyrja Delete
raulmadrid4vr Delete

OK now I'm curious. What was your handle in the other forum?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:27 pm

guest7 wrote:Okay Bill, I will accept it as a fact drinking  bounce Will you agree that Ronaldo is overrated is over the top too?  eco smile

The list:
   chad4401 Delete
   Turok_TTZ Delete
   Mamad Delete
   Valkyrja Delete
   raulmadrid4vr Delete

So far so good.

What about the other sections?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

The list:
   chad4401 Delete
   Turok_TTZ Delete
   Mamad Delete
   Valkyrja Delete
   raulmadrid4vr Delete

So far so good.

What about the other sections?
Other sections don't have idiots. Should discussions have limited freedom to make more intelligent discussions? Micro_troll_face
Spoiler:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Disappointed not to be on the list.

Also, please list yourself next time. Since you've got no idea what overrated means.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:53 am

I figured out that he's not guest_07

I would have been behind this if it was guest_07

Revision: i want dnmac in charge of this. Mods, admins, lesser admins, make it happen
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 am

Some Unknown guy actually cares for this forum and wants to raise the standards but the ignorant peasants making fun of him SMDH(literally).

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down