Valkyrja
RED
Firenze
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Who will win the final?

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool - Page 6 Vote_lcap48%UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool - Page 6 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 16 ]
UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool - Page 6 Vote_lcap52%UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool - Page 6 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 33

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool - Page 6 Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool

Post by Doc Thu May 19, 2016 9:01 am

Honestly, this is truly a remarkable achievement especially for a club that isn't necessarily a "big" club in Spain. Technically, Valencia suppose to be "bigger" than them, might even throw a bone to Athletic. Might...

That being said, Sevilla really needs to step it up in the UCL. I think they have honestly out grown Europa at this point, you know, winning 3 in a row.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool - Page 6 Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool

Post by farfan Thu May 19, 2016 9:11 am

Lucifer wrote:
farfan wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Well just like Sevilla they have won CL 3 times in last 20 years, that's why the comparison. How hard is that to fathom Hans?

Are you implying that winning 3 CL in 20 years isn't impressive or not enough ? Laughing ( and it's 4 btw )

Only a plastic fan who started following Barça in 2009 would say something like that . hmm

So I take ur side against that brutal troll Hans and you come after me hmm

Don't play cute now , we all know what you were trying to do with that post . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu May 19, 2016 9:14 am

Just to put it in perspective, they've one league title in their entire history and had only 8 trophies before 2005. In the last decade, though, they've won 9 trophies. They've sold over €170mil worth of players in the last three years alone, rebuilt their team each time and have still won things. Which just goes to show you don't need to spend a lot of money to recruit well - you just need talented people in the right positions, like Monchi.

I mean ffs Sevilla have won more European trophies in the last decade than English clubs combined.

But yes, I agree with doc that Sevilla's next goal has to be progression in the Champions League. They have to get better in the league as well because if not for the rule change they wouldn't have been anywhere near the CL this year.

Of course, they'll have to do it without Banega and Gameiro and who knows who else.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 19, 2016 9:17 am

I hope Gameiro stays put. But Ever from all rumors points to deff be headed to Inter. He is gonna be tough to replace.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu May 19, 2016 9:18 am

farfan wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
farfan wrote:

Are you implying that winning 3 CL in 20 years isn't impressive or not enough ? Laughing ( and it's 4 btw )

Only a plastic fan who started following Barça in 2009 would say something like that . hmm

So I take ur side against that brutal troll Hans and you come after me hmm

Don't play cute now , we all know what you were trying to do with that post . hmm

I was trying to explain Hans ur clubs ''rich history''. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu May 19, 2016 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu May 19, 2016 9:19 am

windkick wrote:I hope Gameiro stays put. But Ever from all rumors points to deff be headed to Inter. He is gonna be tough to replace.

Wasn't he linked to us?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Thu May 19, 2016 9:19 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla Vs Liverpool - Page 6 Img_2010

I laughed way too hard at this
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 19, 2016 9:26 am

Sevilla you beauties!!!!!
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 19, 2016 9:28 am

Jay29 wrote:Just to put it in perspective, they've one league title in their entire history and had only 8 trophies before 2005. In the last decade, though, they've won 9 trophies. They've sold over €170mil worth of players in the last three years alone, rebuilt their team each time and have still won things. Which just goes to show you don't need to spend a lot of money to recruit well - you just need talented people in the right positions, like Monchi.

I mean ffs Sevilla have won more European trophies in the last decade than English clubs combined.

But yes, I agree with doc that Sevilla's next goal has to be progression in the Champions League. They have to get better in the league as well because if not for the rule change they wouldn't have been anywhere near the CL this year.

Of course, they'll have to do it without Banega and Gameiro and who knows who else.
yeah as gutted as I am we all have to take our hat off to them. to win 3 on the spin is brilliant. fair play to them and good luck to them in the champions lge next season. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 19, 2016 9:36 am

Curtinho's meltdown in this thread :bow:

already forgot about my own footballing woes :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu May 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Firenze my fellow Sevilla lad, we did it! Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri May 20, 2016 4:55 am

I heard this is Sevilla's first win all season away from home Laughing
liverpool Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri May 20, 2016 4:57 am

It's not. They won away from home in the Copa and they beat Athletic away in the EL quarter-finals.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 21, 2016 3:41 am

vamos Sevilla, vamos Espana. Proud

The tactical (and general) superiority is just too obvious in EPL Vs La Liga duels
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6