CBarca
Doc
Unique
urbaNRoots
Neutropin
41 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Will Arsenal finish in the Top 4 next season - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish in the Top 4 next season

Post by Witty Futty Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:43 am

Arsenal will finish in top 4 positions. They might not win the league, but will definitely finish in top 4 positions.

Last season started the same way this has, but we still finished above the rest of the big spenders (including United), so one game doesn't say anything.

I do have a felling that this season is going to be the first where a Premier League champions is going to have more than 6 defeats, given the equality of the league!

Witty Futty
Prospect
Prospect

http://wittyfutty.com

Back to top Go down

Will Arsenal finish in the Top 4 next season - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish in the Top 4 next season

Post by Sri Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:56 am

whats the point anyway

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 pm

No they won't, just as they consecutively haven't for the last 10 or so years.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:27 pm

I think they will. Leicester won't repeat last season so really that only leaves Man U as the favorite for the title ahead of Arsenal. I expect Chelsea/Liverpool/Tottenham/City to compete for the 3rd and 4th spots.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Lord Awesome wrote:I think they will. Leicester won't repeat last season so really that only leaves Man U as the favorite for the title ahead of Arsenal. I expect Chelsea/Liverpool/Tottenham/City to compete for the 3rd and 4th spots.

doo'er?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:34 pm

If Spurs lose Erickson, they will drop in quality. They also over achieved last season because the rest of the league beaters were having brain farts last season.

Leicester needed the holy triangle of Kante, Mahrez and Vardy to continue in last seasons form and Kante is gone and Mahrez is mentally checked out. Plus they now have Champions League mid week, I suspect they will not even finish in a Europa League spot this season.

Regardless of whatever people think of Pep or of City, they have enough quality to finish top 4 and possibly challenge for a title. Utd added way too much strength, and Mourinho won't ruin things until 2 more seasons per his usual. Chelsea I don't think will challenge for a title, but I think they can still crack the top 4 but struggle. So really, it's out of Arsenal and Liverpool to get the final top 4 spot. If Wenger doesn't address some glaring spots that need help I would say Liverpool has the better shot as of now. Then you still got West Ham that could just as easily be challenging, and Everton could surprise a few this season.

So calling it now, Leicester won't qualify for Euorpe, and Arsenal won't finish top 4. Also, Pool to finish in top 3 (above Chelsea)

Cheers.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:35 am

windkick wrote:If Spurs lose Erickson, they will drop in quality. They also over achieved last season because the rest of the league beaters were having brain farts last season.

Leicester needed the holy triangle of Kante, Mahrez and Vardy to continue in last seasons form and Kante is gone and Mahrez is mentally checked out. Plus they now have Champions League mid week, I suspect they will not even finish in a Europa League spot this season.

Regardless of whatever people think of Pep or of City, they have enough quality to finish top 4 and possibly challenge for a title. Utd added way too much strength, and Mourinho won't ruin things until 2 more seasons per his usual. Chelsea I don't think will challenge for a title, but I think they can still crack the top 4 but struggle. So really, it's out of Arsenal and Liverpool to get the final top 4 spot. If Wenger doesn't address some glaring spots that need help I would say Liverpool has the better shot as of now. Then you still got West Ham that could just as easily be challenging, and Everton could surprise a few this season.

So calling it now, Leicester won't qualify for Euorpe, and Arsenal won't finish top 4. Also, Pool to finish in top 3 (above Chelsea)

Cheers.

Do you still stand by this statment?

The only one letting me down is Mourinho ffs!

Still stand by my prediction

Hopefully spurs give Arsenal a spanking tomorrow so I can finally enjoy ArsenalfanTV
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 am

I think they'll gonna get in the top 4
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:35 am

Would need a duckton of messing up to slip out of Top 4 tbh

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Sri wrote:Would need a duckton of messing up to slip out of Top 4 tbh

Will Arsenal finish in the Top 4 next season - Page 3 U43bwR9

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

WENGER NEVER LETS ME DOWN

Joke of a club

Cant wait for arsenalfantv to upload the game reaction
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:59 pm

They are in top four you absolute clown of a poster
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:They are in top four you absolute clown of a poster

Will Arsenal finish in the Top 4 next season - Page 3 ZHDP8Bw
not for long you helpless fool
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 pm

@hans
Did u just assumed he is clown? Smh. Might be dyslexic, did u think about that? No because u only think about yourself.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Arsenal will remain in top 4 Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:13 pm

meh can't see it this season. Normally it's Spurs who competes with us so it's easy to finish above them. But this time it's United and they are back to being good.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Thread is way premature, but United is closing the distance. Only 4 points away now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Will still easily finish in the top 4. No doubt about that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Of course you will finish top 4 RG man Laughing

Not exactly a comforting thought but logically you will, Yanited and Spurs suck and Liverpool i can't see holding much of a challenge with Origi leading the line. Laughing

Wouldn't be surprised if you finished 3rd tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:20 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Thread is way premature, but United is closing the distance. Only 4 points away now.

I made a prediction before the season started...

As for united, luckily for me its not only untied chasing arsenal, its also spurs. Thats 2 quality teams, Im very srs if Arsenal finsih in the top 4 this season it will have to a miracle
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:27 pm

I think Arsenal will manage to get the Top 4 trophy & then the Arsenal fans will celebrate like it is a huge victory!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Of course you will finish top 4 RG man Laughing

Not exactly a comforting thought but logically you will, Yanited and Spurs suck and Liverpool i can't see holding much of a challenge with Origi leading the line. Laughing

Wouldn't be surprised if you finished 3rd tbh.

fof mole we still have Coutinho and Studge to come back. Plus a winger in January. Firmino coming back central. A fit Lallana plus the fact we always manage record runs post Feb.

plus Origi is better than most strikers in the league, Imagine having 5 in 5 from your third choice 21 year old striker who has 17 goals in 21 starts for Liverpool on his way to match Sturridge's record. 19 teams in the PL would beg for that.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:39 pm

looool don't understand neurtopin and footyfans obsession with our shortcomings Laughing

We will probably still easily finish top 4 because that's what we're good enough for.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:47 pm

El Gunner wrote:looool don't understand neurtopin and footyfans obsession with our shortcomings Laughing

We will probably still easily finish top 4 because that's what we're good enough for.

Will Arsenal finish in the Top 4 next season - Page 3 Moz10

where has he been btw?
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Still better than any attacking midfielder United has.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:52 pm

El Gunner wrote:Still better than any attacking midfielder United has.

Loool Im a chelsea fan tho
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:55 pm

El Gunner wrote:Still better than any attacking midfielder United has.
Rooney has more assists this season hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next