Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:44 am

HOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT

MY *bleep* LORD.

THE BEST EPISODE OF ANY TV SERIES I HAVE EEEEEEEVAAAAH SEEN.

Just finished watching. WOOOW. 10/10.

Even the Meereen scenes were goat. I *bleep* loved Yara's conversation with Danny. The CGI was impeccable on Drogon.

But Bastardbowl just wow. I cannot believe I witnessed that battle in a *bleep* TV show. WOW. That battle rivals any movie battle I have seen. Honestly the emotions going through me watching was sooo real. I felt like I was in the goddam battle.

God he absolutely destroyed Ramsay in the one on one fight. I thought Ramsay would put some sort of fight but my got Jon obliterated him.

Sansa Shocked Otherworldy. She has come so far, I always imagined Jon would be the one to turn this badass but wow Sansa, take a bow.

Wun Wun Sad

Tormund is a monster, my god.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:50 am

Calling it now. Ser Davos is gonna kill Melisandre Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:52 am

Forgot to talk about it, but that scene where it dawns on Davos that Shireen was burned there. Chilling. The shot was so very well done. I had goosebumps all over my body.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:57 am

Don't call me James wrote:Forgot to talk about it, but that scene where it dawns on Davos that Shireen was burned there. Chilling. The shot was so very well done. I had goosebumps all over my body.

And it all made perfect sense how he would have run into that spot. Same ground Stannis was in and we didn't just land in that area in this episode. It felt very organic. They tied it well into the conversation he had with Tormund before walking away from camp towards that spot too.

Just a well written episode overall with 15/10 action.

Yara flirting with Dany already Laughing what a savage :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:01 am

Also, is it bad that I felt a lot more sad about Wun Wun's death than I did about Rickon? Laughing I mean, it's sad that another Stark is dead but who really gives a shit about Rickon? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:03 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 NLbOA33
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:44 am

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:05 am

Miguel Sapochnik! Proud
GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Latest?cb=20140810014626
How Miguel Sapochnik pulled off the greatest battle sequence in 'Thrones' history

Interesting read if you have time. The references and researches this guy has done for this is simply :bow:
Man!! Will watch out for him now. Guy has serious potential. hardhome and now this. Molenation Hope he will start making some movies soon.

---------------------

Agree it wholeheartedly that this IS the best battle sequence in tv history. If you also include movies, probably will fall as a close second to the ones in The Revanant. But that in itself is an achievement I suppose.

Not a 10/10 episode. But close. Dont want to nitpick and sound like an ah (like for one, didnt especially like Meereen barring the CG, the direction and the dragons, i mean how dumb can the masters be lol)

Easily one of if not the best GoT episode of all time.
Have got nothing else to say. I feel like I am not even worthy of saying anything after watching the sheer masterclass that was. And the funny thing is we knew all of these were coming. Werent we ?! I mean Rickon dying like that, Jon and co. on the verge of defeat and the Vale army saving their arses. All evidences were pointing to something exactly like this. But still, even after all that right guesses, the makers managed to drive us through a roller coaster drive full of emotions. Thats their victory i think. Its not even the twists and turns that hit us in this, like in the previous episodes of this season. Instead its the all fashioned Game of thrones magic that we thought we would never see again. Hats off. Molenation

Last edited by Glory on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:37 am

Sapochnik directed the finale as well. Can't *bleep* wait :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:51 am

Miguel Sapochnik :bow:

Iwan Rheon :bow:

Jon Snow using a shield with Mormont sigil on it in the one-on-one duel :bow:

Masterpiece.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 am

Loved the Meereen scenes. Dragons were awesome. Dany finally showing no mercy. Masters got what they deserved.

Battle of the North was alright. Didn't love it like everyone else. Enjoyed Battle of the Blackwater more. Just thought Jon's war strategy was non-existent. They talk about trapping them and whatever the night before, but then he decides just to rush in. Ramsey actually had a decent strategy with the shields and spears combo, and then falling back to Winterfell.

Sansa I thought was a bit of a bitch on Jon the night before and then not telling him about the Vale army and then pretty much taking all the glory at the end, like she was the mastermind behind the whole thing.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:09 am

Well, she did advice Jon to not do what Ramsay wanted him to do. Had Jon known about the Vale army, he might have gotten complacent, so I think it was right on her part to not tell him - a blessing in disguise.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:25 am

Yes Iwan Rheon. :bow:
This guy is going to be a A lister in 5 years of time. Mark my words. I am putting my money on him to be the one young actor from GoT who will get the biggest break cos of this. His performance even when he was going down...wow.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:57 am

It's not TV, it's HBO.

Dayum, that sexual tension and chemistry between Yara and Dany, never knew I needed it.

Wildfyre is definitely coming next episode, unless the hypeslayer Tommen has something to say about it

The sons of the Harpy are gone, couldn't be more happier

Not sure what "I'm a part of you now" means though, it could mean that Sansa has inherited some of Ramsey's characteristics which we saw at the end, or is it that Sansa is pregnant. Genuinely hope that's not the case.

And Rickon's death does serve a greater purpose, Jon is going into the crypts next episode, which means that will throw some light on his parentage.

Fantastic episode, the director is so good that he even made us love the meereen scenes.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:00 am

Epic. Purely epic.

Yara is such a brute. Who said women can't be brutes? Laughing Love her dialogue with Dany, who didn't really seem to know whether to be flattered or uncomfortable. For once, Tyrion actually seemed the weaker character in that scene. A real rarity. He was in his best form for the Masters though.

Bastard Bowl played out exactly like expected. Rickon is Ramsey fodder. Jon does something stupid as a result, Ramsey gets the upperhand, the Vale saves the day, and Ramsey is kibbles and bits for his dogs. This episode was so well done that I have 0 problems with how predictable it was. Shout out to Tormund and Wun Wun tho. Without them, Jon clearly doesn't make it out of this battle alive. Beasts, absolute beasts. Littlefinger began Sansa's transformation and this episode completed that transformation. There was a lot of Catelyn in how she handled Ramsey. Still lukewarm to her though. She was entirely right to go behind Jon's back though. He's clearly the brawn and she is the brains. She's now ready to rule.

What price will Littlefinger exact for saving Winterfell? This is the lingering question I have.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:02 am

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 pm

What. an. episode.

Best I've ever seen on a TV show.

I'm speechless.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Just finished. Still shaking.

Mereen was amazing. I'm glad the 2 other dragons came out and we finally saw all 3 in full action.

Dany showing some Mad King traits (which I like lmao)

I just hope they already *bleep* off to Westeros from next episode.

The battle just wow Proud

Rickon dying lmao couldn't care less about a character we hardly knew.

Also
Spoiler:

Ramsay totally outplaying Jon & if it weren't for the Vale, he would have destroyed him & his army.

Whole battle was heartbreaking. Really thought Jon would die.

Umber :facepalm: The famously loyal vasssal house to the Stark really did betray them smh

Did Karstark die? I didn't see it.

And finally Ramsay. Cheered more for his death than Joffrey. Getting the death Roose was foreshadowing Proud

Agreed with everyone else. Best GoT episode & one of the best if not the best tv moment ever.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:36 pm

Who's gonna further the Stark line now?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:53 pm

silver wrote:
Battle of the North was alright. Didn't love it like everyone else.

I'm on your side but I probably count for nothing hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:41 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Who's gonna further the Stark line now?

Sansa?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Or Bran or Arya?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:53 pm

That battle scene truly was amazing. The choreographed fighting and the camera work was very special.

Really made the episode, they did such a fantastic job. Jon was killing it in the middle of it after he fell into Ramsay's trap like a pleb, had a feeling the Knights of the Vale were going to show up but it was still sweet when they did.

I was sad when the Giant died, my man was killing it. Jon vs. Ramsay in Winterfell was also amazing, I thought he was going to smash his head in Mountain style, I was reminded of the ending of Green Street Hooligans Proud

Jon ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:57 pm

McLewis wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Who's gonna further the Stark line now?

Sansa?
If Sansa marries one her kids won't have the Stark name?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:04 pm

If there are no male starks and she inherits Winterfell I believe so
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

I agree with most of you, the ninth episode is simply breathtaking.

The only downside is that Jon Snow is no longer my favorite character because he showed me that he's not a clever war tactician and stubborn.

I currently don't have a favorite character because I don't believe there's anyone who stands out above the rest. Used to be Tyrion, but him too did many mistakes and tactical blunders.

I guess it's the beauty of the show, just when you think there's somebody ethically and intellectually superior to everybody else, something happens to make you revisit your opinion.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next