juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:06 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Luca wrote:Some say sciacca is somewhat mental
But do they know he's really sentimental

Some say he's a waste fellow

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:09 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Where's Sciacca and JuveNelCuore to join the party??  Razz Razz

sciacca is a Romanista now, he was Milanista not so long ago Laughing rofl

Yes he's my friend on Facebook. I believe Tony is now a Romanista.  Maybe tomorrow he will be an Interista.. Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:11 am

DeviAngel wrote:
yeah.... When I had you on FB we had him as friend remember ? I dunno about now

Luca used to be my friend on Facebiook. I think he defriended me... Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Speaking of Facebook I noticed Dejan with a new picture fully shaved. You don't look like Higuain anymore...  And who is that hottie in the picture with you, she doesn't look like your girlfriend...  Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:27 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Speaking of Facebook I noticed Dejan with a new picture fully shaved. You don't look like Higuain anymore...  And who is that hottie in the picture with you, she doesn't look like your girlfriend...  Razz

She is my friend ffs Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:46 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

She is my friend ffs Laughing

Making your girlfriend jealous. Nice...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:10 am

Nemanja Matic leads the five potential Juventus replacements for Paul Pogba...

Having finally sold Paul Pogba to Manchester United, Juventus are now looking for the perfect player to bring in to soften the blow. With several midfielders touted to be the Old Lady's next big signing, we analyse who could provide the most value to an already well-balanced side.

Nemanja Matic - 9/10

According to reports, Matic represents coach Massimiliano Allegri's preferred choice. A player rumoured to be looking for a new experience, the midfielder's stabilising presence and versatility could be key to Juventus.

When Chelsea won the title under Jose Mourinho in 2015, much of their success was down to Matic's ability to juggle the dual responsibilities of his role. Capable of covering ground, the midfielder's defensive instincts secured the backline as he tackled and intercepted his way to perfection, ensuring the side conceded few goals during the season to win the title.

While the player may be famed for his ability to anticipate dangerous opponents, breaking play with conviction, he is also an excellent passer of the ball. One who rarely loses possession, he knows when to push forward, when to exploit space and how to remain concentrated despite his relentless running.

A midfielder who combines physicality with excellent technique to keep the team moving, Matic would be a perfect addition to this Juventus side, especially as Claudio Marchisio will be out of action for the start of the season.

Blaise Matuidi - 7/10

If there was ever a player who was defined by his set of lungs, it's the Frenchman. Renowned for his stamina and impeccable ability to cover ground, few box-to-box midfielders contribute as much to the side as Matuidi.

Boasting a good passing game, a wonderful eye for an assist and capable of a goal or 10, Matuidi combines a combative game with a winning mentality. He will help ensure a solid backline as well as contribute to the team's attacking play, proving more and more decisive in front of goal.

Yet the midfielder is not without his faults. His energetic style of play can come across as chaotic and his relentless desire to be everywhere and anywhere can hinder his teammates' game as they may look to occupy the spaces Matuidi will run into.

Juventus play a very disciplined style of play where each player understands where to position themselves and how to make room for others. While Matuidi will always look to sacrifice himself for the sake of the team, such disciplined Italian play may limit the midfielder from playing to his potential while his age means there is only so long before the warrior has to slow down.

Isco 8/10

The Spaniard has long been courted by the Italian champions who admire the youngster's talent and technical ability. Tactically intelligent, Isco is a versatile player who reads the game incredibly well. Knowing how to keep possession and how to restrict the opponent from playing to their potential, Isco has long been heralded as the ideal Juventus player.

While the Spaniard's intellect has allowed him to play alongside the Galacticos of Real Madrid, the midfielder still has much to learn. At times he can come across as selfish, holding on to the ball for too long and his innate yearning for attacking freedom can lead to defensive irresponsibility.

A different player to Pogba, Isco is creative and intelligent but more of an attacking asset than a player capable of the dual role Juventus may require.

Luiz Gustavo 8/10

An experienced and established player who boasts great intellect, Gustavo is still capable of running relentlessly and pressing intelligently. However, his true quality lies in his excellent reading of the game, allowing him to deliver perfect and accurate passes to keep the game flowing.

A midfielder capable of winning back possession as well as distributing effectively, Gustavo was key to helping Wolfsburg progress further than they ever managed before in the Champions League last season.

Boasting a winning mentality and an innate desire to succeed and impress, the midfielder still thoroughly enjoys the game and is ambitious enough to keep fighting for honours. Should Juventus decide to bring him in, the Brazilian will prove effective in the dressing room and determined on the pitch, helping to guide his teammates to victory.

Axel Witsel 6/10

So many Italian sides have been linked to the Belgian largely due to the midfielder's versatility. Capable of playing in several roles, the player's physicality and agility make him an ideal player for most Italian sides. Opponents have long suffered in their quest to get past the man.

Capable of securing the backline and charging forward to contribute to the team's attacking play, there is a belief that the player has never really been allowed to play to his full potential. Capable of doing everything, partaking in every activity on the field, Witsel plays well but never spectacularly.

Played alongside champions and guided by a great coach, Witsel could prove to be of great value to a side if he learns how to perfect his skills.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 am

Updating in and out list.

In :
Higuain - €90M
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M

Total : €157.5M

Out :
Pogba - €105M + €5M bonuses
Morata - €30M
Isla - €4M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Fiorillo - €1M
Gabriel Appelt - €1M

Total - €145.3M
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:11 am

It looks like Gabigol is going to Inter
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:47 am

Marotta and co. playing house of cards in Serie A.

Signs Pjanic weakening Roma.
Signs Higuain weakening Napoli
which makes them sign Icardi weakening Inter.
At the same time we strengthen Sassuolo with Trotta, Berardi, Sensi and Lirola so they overtook Milan.

Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 am

Welcome free transfer Witsel
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Business as usual Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:38 pm

S wrote:Updating in and out list.

In :
Higuain - €90M
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M

Out :
Morata - €30M
Isla - €4M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Fiorillo - €1M
Gabriel Appelt - €1M

Total - €145.3M

I question the accuracy of the Pogba numbers.  Juventus' press release already stated the following phrase: "The economic effect is positive for about € 72.6 million, net of solidarity subsidy and auxiliary expenses."  I think Juve made all kinds of promises to Pogba and Raiola when they convinced him to come on a free transfer.  It's all profit, so I can't complain, but I don't think Juve came away with 105-110m for Pogba.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Juventude wrote:

In :
Higuain - €90M
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M

Out :
Morata - €30M
Isla - €4M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Fiorillo - €1M
Gabriel Appelt - €1M

Total - €145.3M

I question the accuracy of the Pogba numbers.  Juventus' press release already stated the following phrase: "The economic effect is positive for about € 72.6 million, net of solidarity subsidy and auxiliary expenses."  I think Juve made all kinds of promises to Pogba and Raiola when they convinced him to come on a free transfer.  It's all profit, so I can't complain, but I don't think Juve came away with 105-110m for Pogba.

Was tax taken into consideration... ? scratch scratch scratch scratch
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Juventude wrote:

In :
Higuain - €90M
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M

Out :
Morata - €30M
Isla - €4M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Fiorillo - €1M
Gabriel Appelt - €1M

Total - €145.3M

Welcome back.

And you're probably right.

Seems like a shady deal to me. I think when we first bought him from United, it was mostly on Raiola's terms and we must have agreed to give him 20% from any sale of Pogba so I guess we're sticking the agreement.The auxilary expenses is probably hinting at that.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:08 pm

S wrote:
Juventude wrote:

In :
Higuain - €90M
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M

Out :
Morata - €30M
Isla - €4M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Fiorillo - €1M
Gabriel Appelt - €1M

Total - €145.3M

Welcome back.

And you're probably right.

Seems like a shady deal to me. I think when we first bought him from United, it was mostly on Raiola's terms and we must have agreed to give him 20% from any sale of Pogba so I guess we're sticking the agreement.The auxilary expenses is probably hinting at that.

Thank, man. Life has been busy, but I still monitor the forum.

I could see the "subsidy" being taxes (maybe?), but I think some additional monies were paid to Pogba or his agent. I've already seen articles, whether true or not, that say Juve bought his house, etc. So, who knows? But since the deal is pure profit, I can't complain. I just hope we have the cash to buy a decent replacement, but I wouldn't assume that we have tons of extra money from the Pogba deal to use.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:13 pm

I believe the payment went down like this:

Original payment from Juve to ManU - 800k
ManU to Juve - $105M
Juve to Raiola - $25M
Juve to Pogba for house - $5M
Juve to Pogba for his youth teams - $2M

Net profit to Juve - 105-25-5-2 -.8 = $72.2M

I believe that was the figure reported in the Italian papers.

My figures might be slightly off but I think that's the jist of it. Still almost a $73M profit and another $5M in bonuses so $78M total for a box to box midfielder.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:47 pm

Zaza agrees to Wolfsburg move...

The Juventus striker has agreed to a move Wolfsburg, but the German club is reluctant after repeated “no”.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the 25-year-old has given up his hopes of winning his way into the Bianconeri starting 11 and has settled for a move to the Bundesliga team. Simone Zaza originally turned down the club after Wolfsburg bid €25 million for the striker. Zaza originally wanted to earn a starting spot, but with the recent signing of Higuian, the task now looks more unlikely.

Reports out of Germany however are saying that Wolfsburg are a little more reluctant and are flying the player out to discuss the matter personally. Zaza is expected to fly to the German city today or tomorrow and agree to the final terms.

Wolfsburg’s proposal is for a 4 year contract at €4.5 million per season. The striker currently earns €1.8 million at Juventus.

An agreement has already been made between the teams and the deal is just waiting the final acceptance from the Italian international.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Damn, I like Zaza. I was hoping at least he would stay in Italy, but all the teams are broke.

He would've done well at Inter, Roma, Milan, Napoli... anywhere really, every team could benefit from an attacking player with his kind of work rate.

He scored some great goals too Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Nemanja Matic to stay at Chelsea after talks with Antonio Conte amid Juventus interest...

NEMANJA MATIC looks set to stay at Chelsea this season, after manager Antonio Conte convinced him he is part of his plans...

The Serbian midfielder was poised to push for a £30million move to Juventus, after a disappointing season last year and with the Italians offering a lucrative contract as they look to replace Paul Pogba.

But Conte and Chelsea did not want the 28-year-old to leave, and the manager has told Matic that he wants him to play alongside new signing N'Golo Kante in a new-look midfield.

Chelsea are hopeful that Matic will now settle down and commit his future to Chelsea - and sources in Italy suggest that Juventus have now turned their attentions to Paris St Germain's Blaise Matuidi.

Matic had several meetings with their Chelsea heirarchy this week as owner Roman Abramovich made it clear he supported Conte's position, and unless there is a dramatic u-turn by the player, the Italian looks to have won an important earlt season battle.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:34 am

Juventus Want Fabregas, Conte Ready To Sell The Spaniard...

Serie A champions Juventus have turned their attention towards signing Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, according to reports from Italian newspaper Tuttosport.

The Serie A champions have sold star midfielder Paul Pogba for a world record transfer fee to Manchester United earlier this month and the Bianconeri are looking for suitable replacements.

Despite signing Miralem Pjanic from Roma earlier this summer, Juventus are still looking to add one or two quality midfielders before the start of the new season.

The Turin giants have been linked with a host of midfielders – Blaise Matuidi, Isco, Axel Witsel and Nemanja Matic – and Fabregas has joined their long list of targets as well.

In theory, Matic would have been a better option for Juve, as the club needs a solid holding midfielder with Pjanic more suited to playing in an advanced position.

According to the report, Juventus will try to lure Fabregas with a mega offer and they may succeed in securing the signing of the Spaniard. The reason being, Antonio Conte, the Chelsea manager absolutely refuses to let Matic go, but he’d be more willing to sell the former Barcelona midfielder.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:14 am

@Juventude

Welcome back man too Smile

Did we take into consideration his wages in the net profit, or does it not count in this case?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

salmano9 wrote:@Juventude

Welcome back man too Smile

Did we take into consideration his wages in the net profit, or does it not count in this case?

I don't think they use his wages for that type of calculation. It's more of a net profit for the player himself not Juventus as a whole...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Not the type of player we need.

Fabregas is only a prestige call. If we get to do business with Chelsea then i hope we get someone who will fill our NEEDS: like Matic or Obi Mikel.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Conte refuses to sell Matic. So we are looking at another option. I don't like Fabregas either, I'd rather just go full on and get Isco and Gustavo and our midfield is complete.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:00 pm

I doubt we buy 2 midfielders.

I'd argue one would do at this point provided we sell 2 more (Pereyra and Hernanes)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next