lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
Andrew
urbaNRoots
S
19 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 pm

we did it bros Thumbs up ,

now we shouldn't be complacent, any of the last 4 teams can beat us, and likewise we can beat of them if we are on our game, certainly this is our best chance in a long while to win this CL once and for all and also for Buffon. (Hope if we will have to play Mehdrid, it won't be in the course of the final a la one leg as they are better when they play a one leg game, but over two, we can def knock them out, I do fear Monaco though even though it'd be fair to get them and let both Madrids square it out). Laughing

P.S: sorry I haven't been on here in a while, work keeps me very busy but I still do read a lot, you guys have done great in keeping this place going, great to see some of this forum's old poster legends, still on here posting.

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:11 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:we did it bros Thumbs up ,

now we shouldn't be complacent, any of the last 4 teams can beat us, and likewise we can beat of them if we are on our game, certainly this is our best chance in a long while to win this CL once and for all and also for Buffon. (Hope if we will have to play Mehdrid, it won't be in the course of the final a la one leg as they are better when they play a one leg game, but over two, we can def knock them out, I do fear Monaco though even though it'd be fair to get them and let both Madrids square it out). Laughing

P.S: sorry I haven't been on here in a while, work keeps me very busy but I still do read a lot, you guys have done great in keeping this place going, great to see some of this forum's old poster legends, still on here posting.

Omg lol welcome back haha.. Long time! Where is the goat lol :p

I think Atletico would be my toughest opponents. They are a pain to play against... Real Madrid would be the easiest IMO. Monaco have the best attack in Europe (90 goals in Ligue 1...)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:we did it bros Thumbs up ,

Kwame bro how ya been? Long time my friend.

We are going all the way this year. We are doing it for GIGI. It is destiny. The treble is ours.

cheers cheers cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 am

I dont care who is our next opponent as long as we play our game we are good.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:47 am

So Monaco it is. Probably the easiest draw for us. While playing RM in two legs would have secured us a much easier final , playing it righ vs. Monaco can give us a chance save up energy especially on the attack where our depth is non-existent.

Pretty much I would say we should have same approach as we had vs. Barca. They are packed with some of Europe's best attacking talents and looks like Falcao is gaining form.So they definetly can hurt us if we leave too much space behind or choose to park the bus instead using all our superiority in experience and quality.
Basically being carreful at the back while controling the midfield alternating with deadly counter-attacks from Cuadrado / Sandro / Dybala should be able to do it.They have taken too much goals and their best defensive player is Glik ffs a former Torino player which could have ended up being our bench warmer to BBC. That's why I see Higuain to finally score in SF and see us through the final.
We should be carefull not to lose any of our attacking players , we are out of options there so I wouldn't mind playing Sturaro and co. on the wings just to be fully ready for the 3 ChL matches left.

Only 3 matches to lift the trophy ! We should push hard and not underestimate anybody.

Forza Juve!!!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Should go all out in the first leg (at Louis II) and try to score as many goals as we can just in case. You don't want to get knocked out because of away goal difference. At home i don't think they will beat us. I'd say Juventus has 90% chance to progress, the gap is too big between the two teams.

Couldn't watch enough of Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Lemar, Fabinho so this semi final will be a great opportunity for me to know better about these talents.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

lol at the overconfidence. You guys have absolutely no idea what you're facing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:lol at the overconfidence. You guys have absolutely no idea what you're facing.

True that they eliminated Man City, but Man City's defence is just shit.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Don't listen to the troll. Obviously this is the easiest draw. City is shit all around, and for the most part so is Dortmund. Monaco still managed to concede 9 goals against them.

What he calls overconfidence is being realistic. "you have absolutely no idea what you are facing" rofl as if Monaco's team was a secret.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 pm

I would prefer Madrid over Monaco but Ok...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:54 pm

I would prefer Madrid too but Monaco is easier
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 pm

lol we know they are a talented and hungry youth side but they are the less experienced team as well and have the worst goal ratio.
1 or 2 away goals and we are done with them. I would have prefered Madrid as well
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Yeah Monaco is a secret because everyone here has only seen them against Man City and Dortmund, who play very specialized tactics. That's it. I doubt anyone on this board except maybe a couple know what Monaco is about.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:40 pm

Aightttt then, see you in the final Mr. Mystery Man
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Sportsczy is just upset because one of the 7 teams he cheers for tied a team with a girlie's name called "Nancy". A team only one point from relegation. I'd be pissed too if Juventus tied a team called Anna.

As for Monaco they are a powerhouse just like PSG. Neck in neck in the French league. I mean look at what PSG did to Barcelona at Camp Nou versus what we did to them. I think Monaco are the favourites. I mean they beat up on ManCity who are terrorizing the EPL. We should be lucky not to concede 10 against them really.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 03, 2017 6:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:lol at the overconfidence. You guys have absolutely no idea what you're facing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 03, 2017 6:16 pm

rincon wrote:

Laughing

To be fair though, sports was always going to hype any team that contained a young French starlet and this team even happened to be from France.

Anyways, this Monaco team was super impressive and the fact that we not only held a clean sheet but put in two away goals does speak volumes to the quality in our side. Many talented players on this Monaco team, I thought they played well, well enough to score at least one and on another night they may have.

In the end, it was inexperience that did them in and our quality in all parts of the field that came through. Higuain with an impressive brace, Dani Alves was a force, Dybala was pulling the strings, I liked what Alex Sandro and Pjanic did as well.

If I had to criticize I would say we gave away the ball carelessly too much, we made stupid fouls in unnecessary places on the field and we see Chiellini and Bonucci both on a yellow which of course, is a very tough thing for us in the return leg.

90 more minutes my juventino family.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Its just such a funny comment, not that Monaco isn't good, but that "You guys have absolutely no idea what you are facing" Laughing

No need to worry about the yellows. Its three cards for a suspension and they got deleted after the quarters. The only way for players to miss the final is a red card.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Oh it was a laughable comment from a massive French homer and an equally massive Juve hater.

See the thing I've come to realize from posting here and generally over the years is regardless you don't really win until you win and even that will be short lived.

See, when were confidently speaking about our team that is among the last 4 in the competition, we get called "overconfident, cocky, ignorant, biased"- even when we are quite obviously, and quite obviously, the favourite to progress in this match up.

Now, if we do win, it's expected because were "obviously" better, we spent more money, and all of the other story lines people feed you these days. If we lose, some poster, somewhere, can say they knew it, claimed it would happen, quote their own post, bump their own thread.

I just drink my coffee and read through threads most days.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Dani *bleep* Alves MOM for me. This guy is having influence levels near Pirlo imo. He same like Pirlo brings tons of experience and despite not being the speedy Dani he used to be at Barca he is almost never wrong passing forward and every game he is one of the players with most passes for us Ofc he needs to play a few more season to reach Pirlo there but his transfer has sinilarities with him also being signed for free.

I had a strong belief that Higgy will finaly score and put those choker comments behind.You could see that he was extremely happy after scoring a brace.
He didn't started very well with that slide and missed header lol but he is definetly hungry for more.
I also liked Dybala despite not having real chances on box he created and was involved in our best chances & goals as well.
Pjanic is impressing me game after game, he is clearly improving his once weak points such as workrate and defesive cobtribution to the team , I can only think next season he will be established as a top 5 midfielder in world.

As for our overall game we did make some mistakes defensively and let Mbappe threaten our goal a few times , luckily Buffon was there to keep us favorites for 2nd leg. I have no doubts we are on the final now...we have to win it for Gigi!!!! Forza!!!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Part of my comment after we drew Monaco:

"That's why I see Higuain to finally score in SF and see us through the final."

:')
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 09, 2017 4:51 pm

FINO ALLA FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 09, 2017 5:09 pm

We did it!!!!!!!!
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 09, 2017 6:26 pm

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLL

FAP FAP PFA PFAPPFA
FINAL FIANFAIFNIA FINAL FINAL !!!

I said it since the start that we are getting to the final..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Beat Roma = Scudetto

Beat Lazio = Coppa Italia

Beat Real Madrid = Champions League

The treble is near.  History is on our doorsteps.  Juventus has NEVER won a treble, EVER..

What a time to be a Juventino!!  What a time to be alive!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 18, 2017 3:27 pm

The juventus section is a very dead forum nowadays, i think it has something to do with the new crest being our avatar What a Face

If we win the treble maybe the owners will reconsider the crest change ?? The current logo will become legendary if it happens, with a CL title attached to it there is no need for a rebranding.
A large part of the real fan base is already against JJ.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next