The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Mamad on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 am

It's about him. nobody can pay enough money to convince PSG but if he don't extend contract and decides to leave which he will imo ( not sure when ) then the bidding war to sign him will begin.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by urbaNRoots on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:12 am

PSG are not stupid, they can play games with Rabiot because frankly he is a nobody but they know Mbappe can get them a record breaking fee (by far) and if they piss him off enough to consider leaving for free they'll lose all that.

It wouldn't surprise me if he'll be the first 500m player in a few years.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16302
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:41 am

All these talented 2nd generation French-Algerians. Imagine if ALL of them played for Algeria. We would have one of the best NT's in the world.

He has the african athleticism and that North African street soccer technique. And an intelligent player. they are putting 3-4 guys on him and breathing down his neck and they still can't beat him down
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6503
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by farfan on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:49 am

@FennecFox7 wrote:All these talented 2nd generation French-Algerians. Imagine if ALL of them played for Algeria. We would have one of the best NT's in the world.

He has the african athleticism and that North African street soccer technique. And an intelligent player. they are putting 3-4 guys on him and breathing down his neck and they still can't beat him down


Also imagine if Algeria started working on its own youth system and didn't have to rely on France to assemble a national team? Paradou AC isn't enough for a country as large as Algeria.
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4607
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:55 am

@farfan wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:All these talented 2nd generation French-Algerians. Imagine if ALL of them played for Algeria. We would have one of the best NT's in the world.

He has the african athleticism and that North African street soccer technique. And an intelligent player. they are putting 3-4 guys on him and breathing down his neck and they still can't beat him down


Also imagine if Algeria started working on its own youth system and didn't have to rely on France to assemble a national team? Paradou AC isn't enough for a country as large as Algeria.


raouraoua is the reason for that. He has a strong bias for French Algerian internationals.

With Zetchi as the president of the algerian FA, things are slowly, but surely changing. Algeria has as much talent on the streets as countries like Argentina and Brasil, they just need to take advantage of it

Bensibaini and Atal are two standouts but I guarentee you there are better players potentially out there.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6503
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by S on Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:36 am




S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26504
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by BarcaLearning on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:02 am

Lol, these players are so overpaid, obscene among of money just for being late and they act like its nothing I bet.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5138
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:21 am

This is old news, I remember reading this sometime in December 2018.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16302
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by rincon on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:49 am

Just seen highlights from the Marseille game. This ridiculous diving from Mbappe :facepalm: as well as denying the pk to Di Maria on a hattrick, and missing it.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12585
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Glory on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:34 am

The state of that dive. silent
Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 5589
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Firenze on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:40 pm

that's actually absurd, you can fit another person in the gap between them ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 29034
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Unique on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:53 pm

they should bring out a double jeopardy rule so if you get cought diving the other team gets a free pass the next time the player goes down in the box. like after that pathetic dive you can take mbappe out and its no pen for the rest of the game. 91st min and mbappe is through on goal to win the match and the keeper comes out and drop kicks him right in the throat and thats your get out of pen free card played. no pen or card:cheers: would cut out all the diving imo.

_________________
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15181
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by LoveSlug on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:11 pm

@Unique wrote:they should bring out a double jeopardy rule so if you get cought diving the other team gets a free pass the next time the player goes down in the box. like after that pathetic dive you can take mbappe out and its no pen for the rest of the game. 91st min and mbappe is through on goal to win the match and the keeper comes out and drop kicks him right in the throat and thats your get out of pen free card played. no pen or card:cheers: would cut out all the diving imo.


This would be the most frustrating rule to go against your team. Just imagine the CL and Salah takes a dive to try and win a pen, VAR confirms it is a dive and he gets booked and the game goes on, then at 1-1 and heading to extra time he gets through 1 on 1 with the keeper and bam he gets a full on roundhouse kick to the head knocking him out and making the game go on in to extra time, I don't think I could handle that kind of intense pressure
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Unique on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:19 pm

@LoveSlug wrote:
@Unique wrote:they should bring out a double jeopardy rule so if you get cought diving the other team gets a free pass the next time the player goes down in the box. like after that pathetic dive you can take mbappe out and its no pen for the rest of the game. 91st min and mbappe is through on goal to win the match and the keeper comes out and drop kicks him right in the throat and thats your get out of pen free card played. no pen or card:cheers: would cut out all the diving imo.


This would be the most frustrating rule to go against your team. Just imagine the CL and Salah takes a dive to try and win a pen, VAR confirms it is a dive and he gets booked and the game goes on, then at 1-1 and heading to extra time he gets through 1 on 1 with the keeper and bam he gets a full on roundhouse kick to the head knocking him out and making the game go on in to extra time, I don't think I could handle that kind of intense pressure
be good if frenzy thinks manure has won a last min pen in a europa lge game then remembers jogba dived in the first half. Laughing

_________________
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15181
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:33 pm

Mbappe, as good as he is, is too immature with these types of behaviour, just another in a long list... hope he grows out of it... otherwise pretty sure he would lose a lot of otherwise fans... its even worst than the dives young CR did Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5138
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by danyjr on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:28 pm

Imagine being 19 and the people around you you're going to have to look up to are Neymar and Varratti Laughing

_________________
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Xle7g1
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 5501
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by RealGunner on Sun May 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Kylian Mbappé sends shockwaves in Ligue 1 Player of the Year acceptance speech: "This was the only title I was missing... It is maybe the moment to have more responsibilities, maybe at PSG, with pleasure, or elsewhere for a new project."

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82537
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Firenze on Sun May 19, 2019 11:29 pm

unreal promo, we cna give him Europa responsibilities

Mbappe
Martial Sancho
Pogba Matic Fernandes

uffffff
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 29034
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy on Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Trophees-unfp-kylian-mbappe-psg-veut-plus-de-responsabilites-au-psg-ou-ailleurs-pour-un-nouveau-projet/1020657

"...This is a very important moment for me. I think I'm coming to a first or a second turning point in my career. I think I've discovered a lot of things here (ligue 1) and now I feel that maybe it's time to have more responsibility. I hope it may be at Paris-Saint-Germain. It would be with great pleasure. Or maybe ... maybe it will be elsewhere for a new project. But I would like to say thank you."

Sounds like good bye speech... and this kid measures every word he says.

_________________
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17922
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by RealGunner on Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Weird just after 2 years. He clearly doesn't like things at PSG.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82537
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Firenze on Sun May 19, 2019 11:34 pm

heard PSG need to sell to buy

Pogba to PSG and Mbappe in the opposite direction sounds good to me

will also graciously throw in Phil Jones
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 29034
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy on Sun May 19, 2019 11:37 pm

PSG do not need to sell to buy.  That's false.  But they cannot spend 300 million without selling.  Their transfer budget is between 100-150 without selling anyone.

Three things with him:
-  With Neymar at the 10, he doesn't get a lot of room to operate since there are also two wing attacking players.
-  With Cavani, he plays wide DESPITE scoring for fun at the center forward position while Cavani was gone most of the season
-  MOST importantly, it's all about conquest for him.  There are no more trophies he can win in France personally or in terms of team.  So he wants to conquer somewhere else.

_________________
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17922
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Firenze on Mon May 20, 2019 12:44 am

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 29034
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by iftikhar on Mon May 20, 2019 9:31 am

@sportsczy wrote:PSG do not need to sell to buy.  That's false.  But they cannot spend 300 million without selling.  Their transfer budget is between 100-150 without selling anyone.

Three things with him:
-  With Neymar at the 10, he doesn't get a lot of room to operate since there are also two wing attacking players.
-  With Cavani, he plays wide DESPITE scoring for fun at the center forward position while Cavani was gone most of the season
-  MOST importantly, it's all about conquest for him.  There are no more trophies he can win in France personally or in terms of team.  So he wants to conquer somewhere else.
CL, EL :whistle:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8390
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by NeganIsco on Mon May 20, 2019 9:51 am

Welcome to Madrid Wink

Hazard / Vini ............. Benz / Jovic .............. Mbappe/Asensio

............ Pogba/Isco ......Casemiro/Valvarde..... Modric/Erikson........

_________________
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Maxresdefault
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 139
Join date : 2017-01-09

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Unique on Mon May 20, 2019 11:29 am

cant wait for city to sign him for £300mil and mole to say everton have no excuse for not winning the title after paying £40mil for richarlason. lol

_________________
The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15181
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 26 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum