free_cat
Harmonica
Myesyats
Lucifer
windkick
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UCL R16 - Paris St Germain [Leg 1/2 Discussion] - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 - Paris St Germain [Leg 1/2 Discussion]

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:03 pm

What names? That's literally what you have on your picture. Free cat, free rat -- no difference

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 - Paris St Germain [Leg 1/2 Discussion] - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 - Paris St Germain [Leg 1/2 Discussion]

Post by free_cat Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Myesyats wrote:What names? That's literally what you have on your picture. Free cat, free rat -- no difference

It's not my nickname though! It's a funny picture that Vibe kindly made for me because he didn't like the one I had before.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:56 pm

And @free_cat kindly agreed to take it on as his avatar in order to spare us seeing a run over cat all the time.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

You had a run over cat as your avatar?! I watched a man eat a baby rabbit alive yesterday and this still suprised me Shocked
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:59 am

Well, who knows if it was run over. There were no exterior signs. For all I know it was a sleeping cat or just died of natural causes.

I also had that picture because a user suggested it to me, our missed Barçakizz.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:57 pm

A bloodbath.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:20 am

free_cat wrote:Don't fool yourself by their current form. This is the strongest PSG. They lost their biggest liabilities vs. elite opposition: Ibra and Lolz, and replaced them by hardworking, talented and reliable players like Lucas Moura and Marquinhos.

My ass LMAO. They are awful and will get hammered. I can already see MSN sliding past that defence like a hot knife thru butter Laughing This PSG is anything but strong.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Yah seriously, this year they aren't looking scary at all. I mean they just lost to Guigamp or however you pronounce it lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 am

Just wait and see...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Okay.... I see Barca shifting into 5th gear

On the other hand, PSG is going 90km/h in 2nd gear. They may have potential but don't know how to use it yet and Barca will take advantage of that.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Yeah, the Liberated Feline is, in my humble view, giving PSG way too much credit. Barcelona beat them when they actually were playing great, pretty sure they'll beat them in February. Well, assuming Iniesta stays injury free that is.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:15 am

Doc wrote:Yeah, the Liberated Feline is, in my humble view, giving PSG way too much credit. Barcelona beat them when they actually were playing great, pretty sure they'll beat them in February. Well, assuming Iniesta stays injury free that is.

Oh, I'm pretty sure we'll beat them. Just it won't be as easy as last time.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 pm

I'm going to get annoyed if Gomes is in the starting line up over Rakitic
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

All aboard the great Roberto highway to the goal!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 pm

windkick wrote:I'm going to get annoyed if Gomes is in the starting line up over Rakitic

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Sergi and Busq have been especially poor. Draxler and Di Maria owned our wings
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 pm

this is trash.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 pm

rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Lucho last year got knocked out in the round of 8, this year in the round of 16.

Surely he should go on Monster.com and start searching for a new job as soon as the final whistle is blown right? Dudes definitely gone at the end of the season
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Just pathetic.

LE's team's setup has been exposed countless times now, he should have fixed this by now. Or at least tried to.

No way is Emery not going to exploit that lol.

Copa Del Rey is all we get then. #inb4Alaves
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:07 pm

All our problems exposed once and for all, and Enrique included, he just hasnt done anything to fix our problems, even during this game, he did nothing, very disappointing.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:50 am

Yea this season is basically down the crapper bar the Copa Del Rey. Madrid is cake walking the league and we are out of the UCL.

Lucho is one stubborn manager, and that will not work. Maybe in the short run, but not the long run. I could sit here and point out things all day that went wrong for us, but lets take nothing away from PSG and Emery. Hats off to them, they played a hell of a match.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:45 am

When things like this happen, I tend to dissappear until next season, because it hurts too much. But this time I'm too angry... I need to voice some things out.

First: ENOUGH with Andre Clowmes. We get it, you paid 50 milions for this pile of shit and you need to play him or you'll look bad. But he sucks. He doesn't have any evident quality whatsoever. He's not good at anything.
Rakitic recovered 3 balls in 20 minutes, while Gomes only two in 60, and it's not like he does anything better offensively. He has only one *bleep* assist in all competitions. Rakitic is head and shoulders a better defender and he sixtuplicates Gomes offensive output. SIXTUPLICATES. Playing less than the scrub.

With Rakitic:
Atletico 0 - Barça 2
Barça 1 Atletico 0
PSG 0 Barça 0

With CLOWMES:
Atletico 1 Barça 0
Barça 0 Atletico 1
PSG 3 Barça 0

It's a *bleep* disgrace and anyone who chooses Clowmes over Rakitic should be automatically fired from a football job because HE KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

Second: Luis Enrique is the worst thing since aids. Not even under Tata (who had injured players and Pedro and Alexis up top!) or under Tito (with also Pedro, Alexis, Cesc, himself being ill and many injured players) did we play so badly. This team sucks in every aspect of the game, and not only against PSG. We can't build up if pressed, we can't press, we can't defend as a unit holding back, if they park the bus we have no tools... We do none of the basics right. NONE. Obviously in most of the games all of this doesn't matter as we have extremely talented footballers, but when we are faced with decent enough oposition and a couple of not excellent footballers are ont he pitch (most of our bench players) it's impossible to win. Lucho OUT right now and sign a decent coach: Valverde or Pochettino. We would still have a chance at the league.

And finnally, the Evil is on their way to win the same number of Champions as us... in Messi's era. Let that sink in. With the best footballer in history. All these comes down to the most incompetent board of all time and the worst coach we ever had.

BARTOMEU OUT. LUIS ENRIQUE OUT. BARTOMEU OUT. LUIS ENRIQUE OUT. BARTOMEU OUT. LUIS ENRIQUE OUT. BARTOMEU OUT. LUIS ENRIQUE OUT. BARTOMEU OUT. LUIS ENRIQUE OUT.

Oh, and btw, please, learn some football:

free_cat wrote:
IMO, this is the best PSG in years, simply because they lost Ibra, which is a huge liability when playing against elite teams. Yeah, they are not getting the best resuls in the league, but they probably just need to get rythm. In reality they are stronger than ever.

Oh, and they also got rid of David Lolz, who handed us the win last time all by himself.

free_cat wrote:
Don't fool yourself by their current form. This is the strongest PSG. They lost their biggest liabilities vs. elite opposition: Ibra and Lolz, and replaced them by hardworking, talented and reliable players like Lucas Moura and Marquinhos.

free_cat wrote:Just wait and see...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Free :bow:

Poch has already ruled himself out, so do you want anyone else besides Valverde?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Free :bow:

Poch has already ruled himself out, so do you want anyone else besides Valverde?

I guess Sampaoli would be ok... but Argentine coaches are a huge gamble because they talk funny, they are very difficult to understand most of the time, and a coach works through comunication (I knoe Pochetino is argentine too but he spent 10 years here, he surely can communicate in standard spanish).

How do you know Pochettino is out? Perhaps now, but for next season?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:48 pm

Also, Umtiti is a log and definitely not good enough for us, he is just an excelent aerial player, but with tons of space, he sinks. And his ball playing is mediocre. Awful game from him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next