MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:22 pm

From all the midfielders we've been linked to from the beginning of the transfer campaign until now, the one I'd pick would be Fabinho. He's got the complete package in my opinion and I hope we come back for him in the next transfer campaign but anyway, since it's not possible to sign him due to the non-eu passport regulation the other player I'd sign would be Krychowiak. The rest are beyond meh imo. I mean I would rather stay with Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira and Bentancur than to sign Matuidi or N'Zonzi.

Also Asamoah, Lemina, Sturaro and Rincon (sorry mate) need to gtfo asap.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:32 pm

Fabinho, Krychowiak, Carvalho, Sergej are better options i agree, but never were serious targets. Unlike Can't, Matuidi and Matic for whom we reportedly made concrete offers.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Tbh, I'm more worried about our full backs rather than our midfielders. Hopefully with a fit Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira and Bentancur who seems really talented, we will be fine. Our full backs though are simply not good enough. Alex Sandro being the exception obviously.

If Asamoah leaves, Spinazzola would be a great addition. He can play on both sides and actually seems capable of playing for a top club.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:22 am

I dont believe Hernanes was a panic buy

He was simply a backup call, to deal with substitution of our playmakers
To: Dybala, Pjanic

A panic buy would be if you simply sell Dybala and go for a Amauri, Diego transfer

Instead, I would take a 10m Hernanes kind of player and wait for the perfect moment to find the perfect player like Dybala, Bernardeschi

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:29 am

There is no need to worry about sidebacks

Sandro on the left is magical

Bernardeschi could possible used like Cuadrado so both wings will work good

There is nothing to worry except injuries of Chiellini, Marchisio, Khedira

If it wasnt about injuries the team is perfect it cannot get any better

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:17 am

Marchisio has been looking great in preseason. If he can stay fit then it will be a huge boost. Pre injury Marchisio was just too good.

The team is looking great overall. I am looking forward to Bentancur. Our midfield will still be lightweight but very technical.

De Sciglio will be an upgrade as well. Let's not forget that Alves almost only shone as a wingback. In a back 4 he had only a handful of great games. Now we can play with a full winger while (hopefully) having a reliable right back.

The best part though, is being able to call on 3 of Mandzukic, Costa, Cuadrao, Bernardeschi, Kean from the bench. While having Pjaca injured. Awesome depth. Almost excessive (Dybala hmm )

My only worry is How long it will take to settle the defense with the change of RB and no Bonucci.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:36 am

The main thing is, for the right back position is that the handful of great games from Alves were in the biggest moments and that is going to be where the concern is with De Sciglio. I mean, it's no big deal if someone from Sassuolo burns him down the wing and it leads to a goal, Juventus will still win that game. It's another matter entirely when that happens in a critical CL match in Torino. With that being said, there's also no evidence to suggest De Sciglio, for Juventus, will not do well so I'm fine with his arrival. In fact, I'm looking forward to a fresh look from that side.

As for the defense, it's not Bonucci who organizes it, its Buffon. Chiellini, Barzagli and even Benatia are too experienced to struggle. Rugani knows Allegri and the system, he'll do fine. We don't defend through one player, while Bonucci is undoubtedly the best of those names, we are secure. For this season, we'll be fine, barring an injury crisis (knock on wood), and for next season, Caldara will be primed for his Juventus debut.

For all the names we talk about in the midfield, for me, the most important one will be Pjanic this season. He's the one who will make us tick. I would love to put a type of midfielder next to him like Kante of Chelsea, not that this is possible in this window or lifetime but a player with energy, there to break up opposing attacks and begin ours, capable of running for 90 minutes. That's what we can use. I love Marchisio and Khedira, neither are that type of player.

As for our attack, I don't think its too loaded if we play a 4-2-3-1, it is too loaded if we play a 3 man midfield though. You have to think, were playing 50 games this season and because its a World Cup season, it is going to go that much quicker and in a more condensed fashion. The lack of attacking depth made for a really rough tail end to last season and we have all but guaranteed that won't happen again (Dybala hmm ). Allegri knows how to rotate and he has great tactical flexibility, what I would like to see more of this season is faster substitutions and Higuain not playing every single minute of every single game. Too many times last season did we hold onto Pjaca until the late 70th minute and that would be our first or second substitution after an insertion of a Rincon/Lemina like for like change in the middle. If we have the quality and the depth, lets throw them in earlier and watch some magic unfold.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:50 am

Im just so excited to see a team sheet where there are 4 attackers starting (the 4-2-3-1) and then the attacking option on the bench is not Lemina/Sturaro but Mandzukic, Kean, Cuadrado and Pjaca.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:06 am

Thanks for the analysis. Makes things clearer.

Basically all that is left to do is
- new CM (sell 1 as well)
- choose between Licht and Cancelo

In my car i gave a thought about Dybala's situation for 10 minutes and came to the conclusion that he won't leave this summer. Would make no sense for Juve, for Barca, and for the player himself.

EDIT: according to Mundo Deportivo we are willing to negociate for cash + André Gomes smh, *bleep* me senseless :facepalm: Is that source reliable ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:19 am

rincon wrote:Im just so excited to see a team sheet where there are 4 attackers starting (the 4-2-3-1) and then the attacking option on the bench is not Lemina/Sturaro but Mandzukic, Kean, Cuadrado and Pjaca.

I would't be so sure Mandzukic will be on the bench, at least not at first. I feel at least one of Bernardeschi/Douglas Costa gets integrated slowly to begin with.

Really, I feel kind of bad for Mandzukic. He's incredible and a warrior. A true Juventus player.

We probably have a better 11 that doesn't include him starting but its unclear if were a better team with him not on the field.

Warrior wrote:Thanks for the analysis. Makes things clearer.

Basically all that is left to do is
- new CM (sell 1 as well)
- choose between Licht and Cancelo

In my car i gave a thought about Dybala's situation for 10 minutes and came to the conclusion that he won't leave this summer. Would make no sense for Juve, for Barca, and for the player himself.

EDIT: according to Mundo Deportivo we are willing to negociate for cash + André Gomes smh, *bleep* me senseless :facepalm: Is that source reliable ?

You trolling me bruh?

Nah, that doesn't seem reputable. Really, I don't trust anything that isn't from Sky.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:22 am

Genuine great post. Why would i troll you lol ? You ain't milanista

Mandzukic might start a few games at the start of the season just like last year, depends on how fit Bernardeschi is. Hopefully Costa is a sub to begin with, Cuadrado can take the right side.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:32 am

Warrior wrote:Genuine great post. Why would i troll you lol ? You ain't milanista

Mandzukic might start a few games at the start of the season just like last year, depends on how fit Bernardeschi is. Hopefully Costa is a sub to begin with, Cuadrado can take the right side.

Sorry, I'm getting too used to the general section which is pure mindless banter. I can definitely seeing either or both of Costa/Bernardeschi taking a bit of time to integrate.

We didn't even start Higuain for the first game last season after spending 94M on him, the season before with Dybala he was not immediately injected into the line up or was he the focal point like he is now.

Bernardeschi will have less trouble, being Italian and having played for Fiorentina prominently.

Either way, this is the best attack we have had post-calciopoli and it isn't even close. Even if Dybala leaves, its still comfortably the best.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:57 am

No worries, it's true that the general section is a very banterous place. Such a shame i discovered this forum only last year Sad

We have the best attack in the league, Napoli is second because 2 out of 4 are midgets and we have better depth. Higuain is top 5 striker in the world, reports say he is fit and ready to make a lot of damage. Without injuries and with so much talent to serve him caviars, i'm expecting capocannoniere with at least 30 goals.

I think Bernardeschi will have no problemo integrating himself, yet he played some u21 Euro or WC (don't remember which) games this summer. Mandzukic can allow him to rest for a few weeks.

Douglas, i'm less sure. Joker card for me. My problem with him is, he always does the same damn thing, even when there are other solutions. Bad at crossing and bad vista, however Max will give him a proper chance to shine and that's fine for me. Everyone deserves the same treatment.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:21 am

Napoli's attack has much more fluidity. They have great chemistry and an excellent midfield which helps. Player for player, there's no comparison.

Bernardeschi played in the Euro u21 and he also played for the senior national team prior to that in Italy's games just after the season ended so it was definitely a heavy year for him.

That's a great way to describe Costa. He is a joker. But I think a very direct player like he can do well. Cuadrado can't exactly cross the ball eirher. We essentially got a better version of Cuadrado who can play on both wings. I really like Cuadrado and what he can bring to a game so if Costa has a similar or greater impact then that's fantastic. I think Costa is going to do very well to be honest, I'm excited. He's already shown a couple of glimpses in pre season but take that with a grain of salt.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 am

Bonuci and Alves out? Is that a problem?

Alves is more about attacking so idont think it will be a serious problem but BBC days are over and could be a problem,

the 352 gives you 5 men in the back when you need and something like 442 gives you 4 and the problem with that is because you are less in CB number - so thats sure a poblem when you defend

4231 has its own advantages there is good reason why many coaches love it, but WHEN YOU DEFEND you still may need to go 5, sometimes well you can simply ask a DM like Matic to switch to CB and problem solved or you can ask a winger like Cuadrado to switch to a side back when needed than again you make it 5 men in the back, problem solved But on that case you expect De Sciglio to give you a CB

I have seen a video telling Juventus made a mistake using Barzagli on RB, Mandzukic on LM on ucl

I dont think thats a mistake, that was necessary

You dont just switch to 4231 and get rid of your third CB, and get rid of your target striker

you only do that when you have players that can compensate for those qualities its why we got Costa and De Sciglio

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:06 am

I wish Gagliardini was still available ffs.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:Im just so excited to see a team sheet where there are 4 attackers starting (the 4-2-3-1) and then the attacking option on the bench is not Lemina/Sturaro but Mandzukic, Kean, Cuadrado and Pjaca.

I would't be so sure Mandzukic will be on the bench, at least not at first. I feel at least one of Bernardeschi/Douglas Costa gets integrated slowly to begin with.

Really, I feel kind of bad for Mandzukic. He's incredible and a warrior. A true Juventus player.

We probably have a better 11 that doesn't include him starting but its unclear if were a better team with him not on the field.

I'm completely sure that Mandzu will play at least half the games as a starter barring any injuries. I just put his name as an example, swap it out for Costa or Bernardeschi. It's all the same, its great.

I think our initial starting 11 for the first few games oscillate around

Buffon; Sandro, Chiellini, Barzagli, De Sciglio; Mandzukic, Khedira/Marchisio, Pjanic, Costa; Higuain, Dybala

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:39 pm

That's fine. My point still kind of stands. We know if someone is sacrificed from the 11 in attack it won't be Dybala or Higuain, but it will be Mandzukic.

I just hope we see heavy rotation to take advantage of this awesome attack and also to get the best out of our players by keeping them more fresh.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:04 pm

rincon wrote:
Luca wrote:

I'm completely sure that Mandzu will play at least half the games as a starter barring any injuries. I just put his name as an example, swap it out for Costa or Bernardeschi. It's all the same, its great.

I think our initial starting 11 for the first few games oscillate around

Buffon; Sandro, Chiellini, Barzagli, De Sciglio; Mandzukic, Khedira/Marchisio, Pjanic, Costa; Higuain, Dybala

I agree, the starting line up in the first few games will look like that, maybe Benatia instead of Barzagli though. Allegri has been relying heavily on Benatia as a starter.

As you guys say, Bernardeschi and Costa will definitely be integrated slowly, just like Dybala. Allegri is good at integrating new players. He received a lot of criticisms 2 years ago when not playing Dybala, but look how 2 years later, Dybala has become one of our key players in Allegri's system.

@Luca, same here, I really feel sorry for Mandzukic, because he would player for the team with a broken leg. He is sacraficing a lot for us. I don't think he would mind if Allegri even asked him to play at CM if needed. This guy has a huge heart. It just would be sad to see him leave one day. You also mentioned that we need a player like Kante. I think that Matuidi would do that job here. We are apparently close to signing him for almost 20m.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Mandzukic reminds me of Licht. Its great to have these players in the team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Agree. We need another HERNANES transfer, to remind us how gifted Sturaro and the likes really are.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Southampton complete negotiations for Juventus' Lemina: the figures

From Turin to Southampton: Mario Lemina's future is all English. ESPN is reporting that negotiations are completed. In addition, there is confirmation of the details of the deal: 18 million euros plus 2 million euros tied to appearances. This is how Southampton beat Stoke City to the final sprint. The medical visits are expected on Monday. It was the player's choice because he was strongly wanted by Pellegrino.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/southampton-complete-negotiations-for-juventus-lemina-the-figures
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Juve agree €25m Cancelo deal?
By Football Espana staff

Juventus are reportedly “hours away” from signing Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo for a fee of around €25m.

According to Superdeporte, an agreement has been reached for Cancelo to join Juve, which will help fund Valencia’s double swoop for Inter pair Jeison Murillo and Geoffrey Kondogbia.

The Portugese had been linked with the Bianconeri throughout the summer and would replace former Barcelona man Dani Alves, who has since joined Paris Saint-Germain.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Juventus block Dybala’s Barcelona move

Juventus are not going to sell Paulo Dybala to Barcelona, that’s what Il Corriere dello Sport claims in its home page. The Serie A giants are determined to keep the Argentinean to the Allianz Stadium for one more season at least and are not going to sell La Joya at any price.

According to Sky Sport, Barcelona have yet not made any offer for the former Palermo star who is one of the blaugrana summer targets alongside Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele and Kylian Mbappé.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Exclusive: Arsenal alerted as Juve open talks over Portuguese star

Juventus and Arsenal are looking for midfielder reinforcement and the Old Lady has recently made contact to sign a player who has also been targeted by Arsenal.

Max Allegri wants to add some physical strength in the middle of the park and it is no coincidence that his summer transfer priority was Nemanja Matic.

The Serbia star, however, joined Manchester United for a reported fee of € 45 million, at least € 15 million more than Juventus’ latest proposal.

Emre Can and Blaise Matuidi are also been targeted by the Old Lady. The Frenchman is believed to be closer to Juve than the Liverpool star who is not wanted out of Anfield by the Reds.

However, according to our reporter Nicola Balice, Juventus have recently made contact with Jorge Mendes over William Carvalho, a long time Arsenal target.

Juve representatives have met Jorge Mendes earlier this week to discuss the transfers of Joao Cancelo and Garay. Marotta and Paratici, however, did also ask information about William Carvalho.

The 25-year-old has also been shortlisted by Max Allegri but Mendes has warned Juventus that Sporting CP are not open to sell their star for less than his € 40 million release clause.

The player's price-tag is the same of Steven N'Zonzi. Juve refused to sign the Frenchman for € 40 million last month but being William Carvalho four years younger than the former Blackburn man, the bianconeri could well decide to make an important investment to sign the Portuguese star.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:14 am

Mario Lemina to Southampton is 99% a done deal, medical is tomorrow (today).

20 millions is what we get for him. Can see him to Liverpool next year for 45 Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next