urbaNRoots
guest7
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
32 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep - Page 4 Empty Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:12 pm

chad4401 wrote:Again posters on here spent all season bashing BBC to suck off MSN,  MSN still choking all season, all i see is zidane and bbc criticism, why is that? Because no one has any guts to call a spade a spade like how you lot claim to do with BBC? Or the amazing MSN is really being carried by messi and posers too butthurt, again RM fans that love MSN so much criticise them like you do your team, or your just a bunch of cowardly sheep that trying to stay in line with everyone opinions? Well I'm not afraid to say Suarez misses more sitters than benzema anyone who denies this is a liar cause it simply math, neymar dribbling is overrated and he is a much more effective player when he keeps it simple and messi walks around like he is cr with bad knees, who gives a shit? I don't I will keep supporting team regardless of who plays cause I'm a Madrid fan not a flavor of the week fan.
where is the proof that Suarez misses more sitter? please provide actual factual evidence.

I can tell you though that in 2016, Suarez scored 40 goals, and Benzema 24

and in 2017, Suarez 24 goals, benzema 9

those are facts rofl

ps: you are evading my question, why should we place your opnion above anyone else in these parts? answer that please

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep - Page 4 Empty Re: The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Luca wrote:
El Kommander wrote:I've managed to stay away from this forum but enough is enough and I need to intervene.

Chad, gtfo of here with your Benzema agenda. Who has the most assists in the team? WHo creates the most chances? The answer is definitely not the Brazzers producer/failed rapper. You call out others saying that they do not support the team, yet here you are, slandering the greatest player not only in Madrids illustrious hostory, but probably the history of the game! Noone is going to buy your arguement. Benzema has been a bum for a long time, we should have bought Lewandowski. How can a top number 9 have 9 goals and play for this club? No wonder Morata is considering his future!

CR might have lost a step but he is still the best player in the world, Neymar is the only player close to his level.

Laughing at Messi being better than CR at everything. When was the last time that midget turned up to a big game? Flopped against Atletico last year in the champers, flopped in every classico since 2014 and even hindered them when they could have disgraced even further under Rafa. Meanwhile, the current Ballon D'oro decided the  classico last year, had the best perfromance in UCL history against Wolfsburg and saved our ass and then went on to carry Portugal to the Euros, whilst the supposed best player not only flopped in 3 finals in a row, but Argentina comfortably beat Chille in the group stage without him!!

The BBC is dead and must be buried...deep - Page 4 44d62cc8158ce00129c7df499e4f93ae

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephaly
In layman's terms, guy has a pea sized brain

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Again posters on here spent all season bashing BBC to suck off MSN,  MSN still choking all season, all i see is zidane and bbc criticism, why is that? Because no one has any guts to call a spade a spade like how you lot claim to do with BBC? Or the amazing MSN is really being carried by messi and posers too butthurt, again RM fans that love MSN so much criticise them like you do your team, or your just a bunch of cowardly sheep that trying to stay in line with everyone opinions? Well I'm not afraid to say Suarez misses more sitters than benzema anyone who denies this is a liar cause it simply math, neymar dribbling is overrated and he is a much more effective player when he keeps it simple and messi walks around like he is cr with bad knees, who gives a shit? I don't I will keep supporting team regardless of who plays cause I'm a Madrid fan not a flavor of the week fan.
where is the proof that Suarez misses more sitter? please provide actual factual evidence.

I can tell you though that in 2016, Suarez scored 40 goals, and Benzema 24

and in 2017, Suarez 24 goals, benzema 9

those are facts rofl

ps: you are evading my question, why should we place your opnion above anyone else in these parts? answer that please

He doesn't. SKy sports did an analysis of all the number 9s and Suarez has the 2nd best conversion rate at 29% from what I remember. Harry Kane has 33% Shocked
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Chad using alternative facts rofl

is this a first in GL history?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Chad using alternative facts rofl

is this a first in GL history?

He will do anything to push his agenda. He has called out Isco and CR. What did he say about Illara? I didn't get that point or did I miss something scratch
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:28 pm

now that we've calmed down a bit i can put up this post. first of all, the bbc aren't the only parts of the squad that need to be addressed, there are other guys who we also have to move on from. but being as this is a thread about the front three, i'll talk about them and address the likes of james, morata, isco, danillo, pepe, keylor, varane, later.

now bbc, whether you like them or not, they're not getting any younger, cristiano is 32, he'll be 33 next season, its high time mgt starts planning for life after cristiano. he had some fine moments last season, but i doubt we will ever see the cristiano of old consistently who could create his own shot again

bale; can have top level moments, but his fitness levels are a big concern. if u were signed for 100 million, you shouldn't be spending so much time off the pitch with injuries. he hasn't been entirely convincing on the right channel, i honestly don't think he likes playing there. however he can't even make demands, cos he'll just get injured again in no time

now benzema, i hope i'm wrong but i doubt we'll see the benzema of 2011/12. all this talk about benz under rafa, the best benzema we had, was in 2011/12. he was consistent from the start of the season till the end, and was injury free. but he too isn't getting any younger, he's 29, has had knee and hip injuries, and blows hot and cold
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:35 pm

another thing to consider is, all three are forwards. cristiano hasn't been a prototype left winger since like 2005 or 06. and as he gets older, he's a sort of left forward poacher. benzema is a cf, not an attacking mid, bale is supposed to be a creative winger, but sometimes can be very basic, and doesn't even put up great scoring numbers. i reckon if they had someone who could pass in the final third behind them, they may be better

its like having a shooting guard, power forward and small forward but no point guard. either we start trying to reshuffle the formation for some creativity or start planning ahead cos two out of the three are soon to be in their thirties, and creating chances not from counter attacks seems to be difficult for them these days....its for zidane to figure out. but i think we've seen their best years.....

for the sake of success this season, i hope they can at least manage to pull a rabbit out the hat for the remainder of the season, but we should seriously be thinking about moving on. they've run much of their course (except bale, who has spent almost the equal amount of time he's been here on the injury list)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Is there someone out there that is affordable and better than Benzema? Legitimate question because top strikers who can lead Madrid's front line is hard to find

In my fantasy I'd get rid of both Ronaldo and Bale. Save Neymar from being N.2 behind Messi and make him #1 at Madrid.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:18 pm

I think the long range plan is Hazard Mappe Bale
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:53 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I think the long range plan is Hazard Mappe Bale

Don't think Thorgan Hazard would fit well as a winger hmm
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:27 am

If flo could get neymar tho. That would be the biggest coup in the history of madrid tbh. If that happens flo would die handing out a blank cheque to the person by his death bed, Heck, flo will die smiling ffs Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:00 am

Madrid should have ponied up for Suarez tbh.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 14, 2017 8:38 pm

this season really marks the end of the BBC, we are flanking CR with wingers and it's the same, he scores.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 14, 2017 9:28 pm

BBC haven't scored in the same games once this seasn. And I hope people can stop harping on about how Benz lets Ronaldo score. Ronaldo will always score which is why he is the best player in the world. Our overall play is much better too
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 pm

More and more evidence this gimmick needs to be broken and buried.

Isco and Asensio are amazing footballers
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 pm

BBC has been choking us for too long... We need some AIR
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Isco and his uselessness is surely killing bb
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:28 pm

chad4401 wrote:Isco and his uselessness is surely killing bb

rofl

This guy rofl

Isco creating goals left and right, while being our safest on-ball option when we're being pressured
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:22 am

Meanwhile those Catalan villagers have gone from MSN to LSD rofl

El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Asensio is straight fire, better shot than Baley lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:54 am

More evidence to my thesis, Bale is finished. he used to be a special athlete but he is not that anymore and now, his average technique does not allow him to play at an elite level. He clearly lacks high football IQ. Cant wait till we con some english team into buying him back, what a joke
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GRude Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:26 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:More evidence to my thesis, Bale is finished. he used to be a special athlete but he is not that anymore and now, his average technique does not allow him to play at an elite level. He clearly lacks high football IQ. Cant wait till we con some english team into buying him back, what a joke

Man Utd should be an easy mark. They'll call it a coup and use the transfer to larp as 'the biggest club in the world' Laughing Laughing Laughing
GRude
GRude
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:14 pm

It has been dead for over 2 years. Ronaldo carries the team on his back. I remember when the coward Madrid posters were all his back last year then he demolished every team on the way to the 12th and they all have been quiet since. If Ronaldo cured cancer worldwide some of these people would still criticise him and say he doesn't do it in big games.
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:56 pm

the whole BBC needs to be sold
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Think Madrid can benefit from taking Sanchez from us tbh.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:Think Madrid can benefit from taking Sanchez from us tbh.
we could but our signing policy exclude players who are 28 and above, will never happen

it's better to put trust in Mayoral

In Borja we trust
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next