El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Luca wrote:https://twitter.com/APOOCH/status/920821610088714240/video/1

What the hell is this season... that reaction is heartbreaking

noooo. he's in my team

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Chances of raptors, thunders and clippers all to win?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Raptors and Thunder definitely will, Knicks and Bulls are absolutely ass.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm

3 teams who have the best chance to win? hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 pm

There's only 3 games Laughing

Lakers and Clippers is kind of up in the air, probably Clippers.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There's only 3 games Laughing

Lakers and Clippers is kind of up in the air, probably Clippers.

Lonzo holding a big fat W tonight to start his career

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Even if Lonzo is as good as Lavar says the Clippers are still favoured imo.

They have better players, just don't think the supporting cast on the lakers is very good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Even if Lonzo is as good as Lavar says the Clippers are still favoured imo.

They have better players, just don't think the supporting cast on the lakers is very good.

Yeah, they're still favoured but I'm going to buy into the Lonzo hype early with brother @freeza. That hype alone makes it a more even match up.

I actually quite like the Clippers still, not a bad team despite a lot of departures... Blake, DeAndre, Galo, Pat Beverley, Lou Will

Really curious to see Teodosic too

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Yeah they have retooled quite well, still expect them to be a mid-low playoff seed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Clippers have the most overrated roster in the entire league imo.

Lakers got this one. I guarantee it, RG.

Lonzo and Kuzma got this
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Just hope Lou Williams doesn't play. Rather lose and he not play than the other way around. Disgusting player to watch.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah they have retooled quite well, still expect them to be a mid-low playoff seed.

After the shambolic Wolves last night, I can buy that.

I can't believe how poorly they played despite how good their starting 5 was... Teague, Wiggins, Butler and Towns all playing at once.

That's the trouble with "super" teams, they forget that there's just one ball and everyone ends up wanting to play hero ball. I feel OKC are going to have similar growing pains until Melo and George bow down to Alpha Westbrook

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Clippers will win, sorry Freeza. I'm Big Baller till the day I die but I gotta be realistic.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 pm

There's a whole season to go yet though Luca. Can't expect a team like that to gel right away--so many changes.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 pm

I never understood the hype around the Wolves tbh.

Butler is a top 20 player at least but what have the rest of them done in their career to be worthy of such hype?

Plus there is little to no shooting in that team at all and their bench is crap.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:37 pm

CBarca wrote:There's a whole season to go yet though Luca. Can't expect a team like that to gel right away--so many changes.

I hear ya, but its quite the discouraging display from a very talented team in my opinion. It's no shame losing to the Spurs in San Antonio against the GOAT coach Popovich but to lose like that with Teague not playing the last 15~ minutes, Wiggins being subbed off when he was scorching them, its a game they should win

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I never understood the hype around the Wolves tbh.

Butler is a top 20 player at least but what have the rest of them done in their career to be worthy of such hype?

Plus there is little to no shooting in that team at all and their bench is crap.

Teague, Towns, Butler and Wiggins are probably all within the top 10-15 of their respective positions. That's reason enough for the hype in my opinion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:37 pm

I actually doubt Butler being a top 20 player.

Also, who exactly do the Clips have that are so good?

I expect tonight's game to be an even affair without any defense except from Beverly trying to injure various players from our team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:37 pm

CBarca wrote:Clippers will win, sorry Freeza. I'm Big Baller till the day I die but I gotta be realistic.

Big Baller Certificate has been withdrawn
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Towns is one of the bear centers in the league, Butler is one of the best SG's in the league. Wiggins is quite a decent player who is still quite young (Towns also quite young). Teague is a serviceable PG

Meanwhile Gibson, Dieng, Crawford and Muhammed are all halfway decent players. It's not like their bench is trash.

I understand the hype. They're not Warriors good. They're probably not even Rockets or Thunder good but when they figure it out they'll be a decent team. Middle seed in the west I reckon.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 pm

A lot of people can say that Luca tbh, as in having 3 or 4 players who are top 10-15 in their position.

The real great teams seperate themselves by having multiple top 5 players at their position.

Can't really say that about the Wolves and i don't think they fit that well either. Fair enough if they prove me wrong but i have been hesitant to jump on the bandwagon all pre season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Going for OKC Thunder (-12.5)

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm

It depends where you rank them. Definitely not better than the Warriors, not better than the Rockets either.

But they should be a 50+ win team and in the playoffs on talent alone

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Yeah i don't think they will get 50 wins, that's the thing i'm real low on them.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Denver or/and Portland win more games than them.

It's easy to forget that they only won 31 games last year, i like Butler but i don't like him add 20 wins like him Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah i don't think they will get 50 wins, that's the thing i'm real low on them.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Denver or/and Portland win more games than them.

It's easy to forget that they only won 31 games last year, i like Butler but i don't like him add 20 wins like him Laughing

Its ambitious, but I feel like anything less is failure for a team of that talent

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Their offense is crap. Hard to find anything less fluid.

Thibs being an idiot doesn’t help either.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWMZsGkKGIc

God the Knicks are so dumb, they could have had Dennis Smith Jr and Porzingis.

Sure the team would have probably been bad but it would have been fun and given them something to look forward to.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next