RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 29 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Brazil media going crazy about it and it's only his presentation. In World Cup season all attention in Brazil will be on Neymar every game.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 29 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm

I'm not comparing them as players, but for a moment, the excitement of PSG fans signing Neymar is similar to Inter signing Ronaldo in 1998. - some BRAZILIAN on twitter. I can actually relate with this tbh
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 pm

The PSG fans absolutely love Neymar at the Parc des princes Shocked
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Problem is that, as a OM fan, I actually thought we had a chance to shock Ligue 1 this season lol. This good for Ligue 1... but very bad for OM.

Unless Emery screws up and/or injuries strike, PSG is going to walk the league.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:Problem is that, as a OM fan, I actually thought we had a chance to shock Ligue 1 this season lol. This good for Ligue 1... but very bad for OM.

Unless Emery screws up and/or injuries strike, PSG is going to walk the league.

Are u watching the presentation?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Yeah it was crazy Bankz. Not very happy about it now that I'm watching. Needed PSG to remain nice and sleepy... not excited. Wanted them to drop cheap points early in the season.

Oh well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Btw, Matuidi is being pushed out the door by PSG if anyone is interested in buying him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Bankz wrote:Brazil media going crazy about it and it's only his presentation. In World Cup season all attention in Brazil will be on Neymar every game.

Dude is charismatic as hell. also helps that he is somewhat good looking. Messi for all his talent would never recieve a similar euphoria as Neymar and CR does.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:11 pm

If ever Neymar still had doubts about his decision, he is definitely certain now. FFS this is a kings welcome. He and his dad are even crying ffs Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah it was crazy Bankz. Not very happy about it now that I'm watching. Needed PSG to remain nice and sleepy... not excited. Wanted them to drop cheap points early in the season.

Oh well.

Exactly. It's similar to what R9 received from inter. It's just downright crazy. This is probably the turning point for the French league imo. PSG fans absolutely adore him like he's some French hero ffs and every superstar needs this sort of love and adulation tbh. BTW, sports, how do i post pictures here?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Need to host the image on a site like photobucket and imbed that link per the icon that's two left of the youtube one....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:23 pm

Interman wrote:
Bankz wrote:Brazil media going crazy about it and it's only his presentation. In World Cup season all attention in Brazil will be on Neymar every game.

Dude is charismatic as hell. also helps that he is somewhat good looking. Messi for all his talent would never recieve a similar euphoria as Neymar and CR does.

Yeah. That's why he is the most marketable footballer on the planet. Most of my friends now are now suddenly very interested in the French league. Neymar is a natural both on the pitch and off it. This is goat level stuff tbh
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:Need to host the image on a site like photobucket and imbed that link per the icon that's two left of the youtube one....

Thanks sports.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 pm

The Eiffel tower in paris tonight in the colors of psg to welcome neymar. This is goat level stuff tbh.. Shocked *sorry can't post images here* but its all over the web and twitter.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:Btw, Matuidi is being pushed out the door by PSG if anyone is interested in buying him.

We've been linked to him for like 3 seasons. Still probably won't happen Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 29 Neymar_eiffel_tower
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:45 am

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:13 am

already forgot who this scrub is
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:26 am

Dante wrote:
futbol wrote:
Ganso wrote:Imagine the lulz if Nerman flops

Barcelona are so screwed btw, there is pretty much no one in the market with Neymar's characteristics. Good luck putting Coutinho or Dybala into the team

lmao What are you smoking? We don't need anyone upfront. Messi and Suarez alone is more firepower than any other team in the world has got. Reinforcing the midfield by playing a 2 striker-4 midfielder system would be the perfect solution given the relative weakness of the current Barca midfield.

Hmmm interesting. Which variation would you like to see , new player(s) included? By the way , wasn't Valverde a 4-2-3-1 merchant? That's what i remember from him at least

I've missed almost the whole last season. I've watched about 5 Barca games and a couple of CL games and that's about it. I'm not exactly up-to-date. So when I hear "Dembele at least 100 million Euros", "Mbappe 150 - 180 million Euros", "Coutinho 100 million Euros upwards", it feels like I'm talking about an entirely different sport now.

How is Dembele a 100 million player? Dortmund paid 15 million for him last season and he scored 6 goals in Bundesliga since then, 4 of those goals in trashings (5-1 Wolfsburg, 5-2 Hamburg, 4-1 Gladbach, 6-2 Leverkusen). Not a natural goalscorer at all. Being young and having a bit of neat footwork makes someone a 100 million player nowadays? He looks like Alexis Sanchez or Muniain during his hype days to me. Can't wait for him to play on the left wing, getting served 5 throughballs per game by Messi and convert nothing, start to lose confidence and spend half the season sulking like Alexis in 12/13.

And Coutinho? Since when is Coutinho such a great player? Wasn't he a poor man's James Rodriguez who takes 10 long shots and attempts 30 throughballs per game the last time I've watched him? Man, what a transformation he must have gone through.

If Valverde is such a good coach as free_cat claims he is all he needs is one strong midfielder to succeed. Diego Simeone made 2 CL finals with Fernando Torres and Griezmann upfront. So having Messi and Suarez, even without Neymar, should be more than enough firepower. Busquets, Rakitic, Mascherano, Iniesta, Alba, Pique, Umtiti is also not the worst set of players. Only lacks depth and one very good starting midfielder, depending how much better Iniesta will play again now that Ballhogmar is gone.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:33 am

The transfer market is *bleep*, didn't expect a 200 mil player till at least five more seasons.

Barca letting Neymar go and buying cou for 120 is a big step down for them.

Anyways if he wants to go, and we get 120 , we really can't do much only issue for me is 120 isn't enough to buy Keita and vvd, even if we could close them.

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:43 am

sportsczy wrote:Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 29 Neymar_eiffel_tower

La Tour de Eiffel, C'est magnifique.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:47 pm

futbol wrote:
Dante wrote:
futbol wrote:

lmao What are you smoking? We don't need anyone upfront. Messi and Suarez alone is more firepower than any other team in the world has got. Reinforcing the midfield by playing a 2 striker-4 midfielder system would be the perfect solution given the relative weakness of the current Barca midfield.

Hmmm interesting. Which variation would you like to see , new player(s) included? By the way , wasn't Valverde a 4-2-3-1 merchant? That's what i remember from him at least

I've missed almost the whole last season. I've watched about 5 Barca games and a couple of CL games and that's about it. I'm not exactly up-to-date. So when I hear "Dembele at least 100 million Euros", "Mbappe 150 - 180 million Euros", "Coutinho 100 million Euros upwards", it feels like I'm talking about an entirely different sport now.

How is Dembele a 100 million player? Dortmund paid 15 million for him last season and he scored 6 goals in Bundesliga since then, 4 of those goals in trashings (5-1 Wolfsburg, 5-2 Hamburg, 4-1 Gladbach, 6-2 Leverkusen). Not a natural goalscorer at all. Being young and having a bit of neat footwork makes someone a 100 million player nowadays? He looks like Alexis Sanchez or Muniain during his hype days to me. Can't wait for him to play on the left wing, getting served 5 throughballs per game by Messi and convert nothing, start to lose confidence and spend half the season sulking like Alexis in 12/13.

And Coutinho? Since when is Coutinho such a great player? Wasn't he a poor man's James Rodriguez who takes 10 long shots and attempts 30 throughballs per game the last time I've watched him? Man, what a transformation he must have gone through.

If Valverde is such a good coach as free_cat claims he is all he needs is one strong midfielder to succeed. Diego Simeone made 2 CL finals with Fernando Torres and Griezmann upfront. So having Messi and Suarez, even without Neymar, should be more than enough firepower. Busquets, Rakitic, Mascherano, Iniesta, Alba, Pique, Umtiti is also not the worst set of players. Only lacks depth and one very good starting midfielder, depending how much better Iniesta will play again now that Ballhogmar is gone.

I can imagine . Prices are indeed insane nowadays . Of course they are not worth such amounts , but it's what it is at the end of the day. There's crazy money in football as is obvious for everyone to see , so clubs will ask and pay what they think necessary .

You make good points about Dembele and Coutinho , that said , not sure what better options you may have? I agree with free cat on Valverde , i've seen plenty of Valverde's work at Olympiacos in past years. He's a great coach and it's not by chance he's found himself in a club like Barca. Won't put my hand in the fire that you will be winning everything , however i would be really surprised if he somehow fails .

On your squad being still of high standard and quality , i agree. There's been a lot of critique of course , however even when Barca was at their very best , you still had people complain and ditch this or that player , from fans , neutrals or rivals. It's normal. You certainly still have quality in abundance , especially if used right , however you absolutely need reinforcements too , they are not inadequate or anything , but most of them have been going at it for many years now at the top , you need fresh blood in there.

Finally , Ballhogmar rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Where is deulofeu? Still not good enough for Barca?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Is it just me or is PSG obviously always calling Neymar "Neymar Jr" to please his dad? Since hes never really been consistently called that. Looks like his dad is a major reason that PSG managed to convince him to join them obviously?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Nah, it was neymars decision entirely and you can tell that he's been loving every second of it with all the attention france have being giving him tbh. The dad has notìng to do with it imo. Neymar really looked like a guy who was geniunly tired of playing for barca. Nothing was going to change his mind.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Neymar has always been called Neymar Jr. Since back when he played in Brazil.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next