footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 27 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:03 am

Blue Barrett wrote:

The way a director handles a story can be the difference between a masterpiece and a controversial episode.

Very true. The Hardhome and BoB episodes were equally bad in terms of logic. But what set them apart from this mess called beyond the wall was it was directed on screen almost flawlessly. Even the outright hard to believe sequences were executed with a level of conviction.
And that's why if you have great directors on board you can actually conceal the shortcomings if any in bad writing.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 27 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Are we getting hyped for the finale or what ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Watching with some friends.

Ready for that 1 hour, 20 minute finale that will really feel like a 30 minute finale Molenation
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:46 pm

So hyped. Staying up tonight to avoid any spoiler. Sometimes i open Twitter or reddit when i just woke up and spoil myself.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 pm

It's up 03:00 right Freeza? Think i'll just watch after school
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Can't believe this will possibly be the last GoT episode until 2019 ffs, it better not disappoint.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Why 2019?!
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:45 pm

LeVersacci wrote:It's up 03:00 right Freeza? Think i'll just watch after school

4:30 I think
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:01 pm

@ES

HBO's reasoning is "lengthy writing and production process", which could be partially true, after all they will have two winters to film in cold climates but I suspect they also hope for GRRM to finish his damned book and get better details to end the show... it's expected that TWoW will contain lots of foreshadowing for the end.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Only now I found out this season has only 7 episodes. :facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:11 pm

TV shows getting shorter and shorter man

Next show to come along with hype needs to be 12 episodes per season for the love of god
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:30 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:TV shows getting shorter and shorter man

Next show to come along with hype needs to be 12 episodes per season for the love of god

When GoT was 10 episodes almost everyone of here complained about filler though hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:57 pm

I absolutely detest 25 episode seasons chock full of garbage filler because network demands, much prefer a coherent story depending on how much episodes the writers/directors really want
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:02 am

ES wrote:I absolutely detest 25 episode seasons chock full of garbage filler because network demands, much prefer a coherent story depending on how much episodes the writers/directors really want

That's why I have stopped watching television with more than 10-12 episodes.

CBA with CW and other network shows anymore
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 27 Q1caab4zeaiz
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:11 am

Trolololol. Mr Aegon is za king. Fking amazing.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:00 am

THAT Cleganebowl tease holy shit.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:05 am

Director did great this episode tbh.
Hope he does more episodes. He's not disappointed so far.

Also BOAT SEX Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:42 am

Agreed. Direction was class. Huge improvement from last episode. Cersei's realization of the truth and changing her mind could have easily gone really bad if it was some other director. I was wondering how they would manage tbh. Tied the pregnancy angle nicely into it and pulled it off. Thumbs up
Theon-Jon and Theon-Ironborn were the highlights tho. Dem feels when Jon said he was Ironborn and a Stark. Alfie Allen is za GoaT. Tyrion too made up for his otherwise poor season. Excellent scene with Cersei. Smile

All in all among one of the top 3 episodes of the season. Superb stuff.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:45 am

Can't believe I'm gonna have to wait 18 months for the next season ffs
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:00 am

Not sure how Tormund and Beric make it alive. Surely Eastwatch crumbled on them? What's more *bleep* up is that all the men of the Night's Watch there will join the army of the dead.

DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW *bleep* FAST WHITE FLYER VISERION WAS FLYING? JESUS *bleep* CHRIST HE WAS FLYING LIKE AN F1 FFS!!!!

Loved the Sansa-Bran-Arya twist with Littlefinger even though I predicted it 2 weeks ago. Perfect scene. Lord Baelish is a pwussyboi after all rofl

I STAND WITH AEGON TARGARYEN. :soldier:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:12 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Not sure how Tormund and Beric make it alive. Surely Eastwatch crumbled on them? What's more *bleep* up is that all the men of the Night's Watch there will join the army of the dead.

DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW *bleep* FAST WHITE FLYER VISERION WAS FLYING? JESUS *bleep* CHRIST HE WAS FLYING LIKE AN F1 FFS!!!!

Loved the Sansa-Bran-Arya twist with Littlefinger even though I predicted it 2 weeks ago. Perfect scene. Lord Baelish is a pwussyboi after all rofl

I STAND WITH AEGON TARGARYEN. :soldier:

Tormund and Beric survived. 100%.

They just made a little hole.

Really can't wait to see what happens next. So long until then though... This wait...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:04 am

Couldnt Bran do something tho to stop Dany and Jon hooking up in the boat? He must have seen it.
So send a raven or something to Jon screaming "Dont do it, I will tell you why when you get here " Very Happy
Lol, little creep might have warged and seen the entire stuff from close range instead.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:31 am

:bow:

What an episode
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:31 am

Glory wrote:Couldnt Bran do something tho to stop Dany and Jon hooking up in the boat? He must have seen it.
So send a raven or something to Jon screaming "Dont do it, I will tell you why when you get here " Very Happy
Lol, little creep might have warged and seen the entire stuff from close range instead.

Why would he stop it? It's perfectly legal in this world.

Cousins marry each other all the time, so let the aunt have fun with her nephew

Don't be a prude.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:36 am

Also Bran doesn't see the future does he? its just the past plus warging into stuff in the present right?

That's some prime incest right there, he is banging his aunt who is also his second cousin Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next