lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Mon May 14, 2018 1:43 pm

I agree, I think the following will leave:
-Khedira: I think he'll seek a new challenge in a new league
-Mandzukic: Allegri basically called him useless off the bench, he either starts or doesn't play and he's not a starter with our attacking talent
-Pjaca: I don't see space for him
-Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Buffon: out of contract and not renewing
-Higuain: I'd give this a 50/50 chance of happening. Again, like Khedira, maybe he'll seek a new challenge in a new league and maybe we'll consider the chance to shuffle our deck up top again with someone new. I thought his first season was great, we played through him a lot more than this season. This season he had some very decisive moments but overall a very up and down season
Howedes- I cannot see us redeeming a player that could play only 3 out of his 25 required appearances to make the right to purchase an obligation
Alex Sandro- dude is a walking corpse, from hero to zero in a season. WHEW

In:
-Perin: to challenge Szczesny, I really don't mind this move at all because we play 50 matches a season
-Spinazzola & Caldara: no explanation needed
-Can: Marotta's freebie of the summer
-Darmian: Allegri's dream depth signing

These moves I consider relatively straight forward and cumulatively should not cost much at all. The interesting thing will be if we tackle a Morata and/or Martial signing in attack and what we do about the midfield. I know its very early days, but I'm not seeing us linked with an overload of quality central midfielders (like last summer), if we hold out for a Pjanic type steal of a deal, we may be empty handed and fall onto a Matuidi type of deal (last minute, panicked)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 pm

The Interview where these quotes are from is on the front page of gazzetta. The actual words are bit different.

"The future? The goal of the club is always to create a mix between young and old with the objective of winning. This is important, also with a view of this campaign. This attacking aspect this year was of a world class level, which can compete also with Real Madrid itself. Then we have to imagine the future and this means investing in young people. But we have Dybala and Bernardeschi who are not 26 yet, who will surely remain"

Pjaca and Mandzu - "Pjaca will return to us, then we will evaluate what to do. Mandzukic is a great player, we are happy but we must understand if the are the stimuli to continue this experience. I say yes."

Perin and Gigio - "Perin? Preziosi is a skillful president, he has created a competition between us, Napoli, and other clubs. Perin is a top keeper but we haven't gone for him, we just made evaluations but are far from a proper negotiation. Our intention is to have two great keepers, because with the commitments we have we cannot have two players of different value. Donnarumma? We made the choice of Szczesny, that will be the starter after Buffon."

Didn't feel like translating the last part but basically he says we are in for the B team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 am

Perin & Marchetti are the main targets to replace Buffon at Juventus. Szczesny will be the starter next season. (GdS)

Marotta is willing to include Audero in the deal for Perin. (GdS)

Spinazzola & Darmian will replace Asamoah & Lichtsteiner. (GdS)

Morata is the main target to replace Mandzukic. Juventus has started the discussions with the agent of Alvaro in the last weeks. Juventus are trying to sign the Spanish striker on a 2-year loan deal with obligation to buy at €50m (payable in installments), according to Gazzetta.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Spinazzola and Darmian are very reasonable to replace Asamoah and Lichtsteiner, dare I say even an improvement

Then once Alex Sandro is sold, I expect us to invest into a higher profile full back on either side as Spinazzola/Darmian/De Sciglio can all play on the left and the latter two can also play on the right

Edit- where are the midfield links ffs, at least lie to me and say we are considering Mandragora coming home next season after a great year at Crotone or Allegri is impressed with Bentancur, nothing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Luca wrote:

Edit- where are the midfield links ffs

Juventus want to sign a top midfielder this summer and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic & Marco Verratti are among the targets. [CdS]

If this pleases you... hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2018 1:15 pm

It does. Thank you brother S

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 15, 2018 5:22 pm

The more i think of transfers, the more i think we are buying SERGEJ MILINKOVIC-SAVIC lads

It's written in the stars, we don't have "discussions" with Lazio, nor with other top tier CMs, because the deal is low key done dealio Cool 70 + Sturaro
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Warrior wrote:The more i think of transfers, the more i think we are buying SERGEJ MILINKOVIC-SAVIC lads

It's written in the stars, we don't have "discussions" with Lazio, nor with other top tier CMs, because the deal is low key done dealio Cool 70 + Sturaro

I think its more likely that such discussions are hinging on Lazio qualifying or missing out on the Champions League

If they do qualify, I could see Sergej staying put for another season and I don't think Lazio are in a hurry to sell if that's the case

If Lazio don't qualify, then I could imagine Sergej wanting to leave and Lazio being so close, yet so far from that objective, to use such funds to better improve the rest of their team

Personally, I don't think were signing him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2018 5:37 pm

In my opinion we'll sell Dybala and sign Milinkovic-Savic + Morata

Just purely judging by how we have gone about our business in the last 3 seasons
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2018 6:38 pm

That would change the scenario quite a bit, but I see your point

I can only see us signing someone big if we sell someone big and I can see us selling one of our key players (excluding Alex Sandro), that we may not expect like Bonucci and seemingly Pogba moved before

I can already see Marotta with his psychic cards trying to *bleep* our minds up a little

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 15, 2018 9:52 pm

With all the money we might spend on depth players such Bonaventura,Darmian,Pellegrini etc we surely will sell big.
Hopefully we are sacrificing Sandro & Higuain instead of Dybala.They could generate 100-120m and if we include Mandzukic and/or Pjaca + our budget we will surely have enough money in our hands to buy SMS and depth players.

If we get Can on a free and SMS (60+Stururu + various bonuses) Lazio should be quite happy with that.And SMS can also move in the same city with his brother lol.
Plus Bonaventura (25m) or Kessie hopefully (35m) we are all set in midfield.

Khedira,Sturaro OUT
Can , M-Savic , Kessie IN

Maybe Marchisio leaves as well (otherwise we might have to loan out Bentancur)

Higuain , Mandzukic OUT
Morata , Martial (or sm other winger) IN

Sandro , Asamoah , Licht , Barzagli OUT
Guerreiro (or another LB) , Spinazz , Darmian , Caldara IN

Buffon OUT
Perin or Mirante IN

I doubt there will be so much changes but that would be a 10/10 mercato without a doubt.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 9:10 am

Mattia Perin has decided: he wants to join Juventus. The player's agent Alessandro Lucci (also Cuadrado's) has reached an agreement with Juventus: 5-yr contract worth 2.5m euros per season. Now Juventus will enter into negotiations with Genoa. Fee expected to be around 15m. #GdS
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2018 12:03 pm

I'll take it. I rate him

We play 50 matches per season and competition is good. I rate Szczesny higher and these things have a way of working themselves out internally

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 pm

"Alvaro Morata always expressed sincere appreciation for #Juventus & the city of Turin, but it was a very expensive transfer, so it’s practically impossible to get him back” — Beppe Marotta to Mediaset

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Welcome Marcial

ufff

jk

Seems none of our top strikers will leave then with the exception of Mandzukic
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Genoa dS Perinetti "Perin wants to play in the Champions League & it's a fair request. We'll see if we can satisfy him. We have a great relationship with Juventus, who have waited till after Buffon's farewell in order to contact other GKs. Napoli & others are interested too."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 21, 2018 10:52 am

Perin just said he would love to come. It seems like it will happen. Perin for cheap is a 10/10 transfer in a vacuum. In reality we should have other priorities. Similar to Can for me. Either way it's good. GK competition and cover.

Perin, Can, Caldara, Spinazzola (rip) all good and all settled before the market starts.

The headline in gazzetta says "the future Juve is born" with a picture of Allegri as today max and the board meet to evaluate the season, probably extend the contract, and plan for the next.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 21, 2018 10:56 am

Perin actually is a pretty exciting transfer  but i'm not sure him being 2nd GK here would help him out. We need to see how this plays out.

Everyone wants a free scudetto these days so i'm not surprised he wants to join us over potentially being a starter over at Roma(if they sell Allison) or Napoli.

Welcome i guess.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 21, 2018 11:13 am

Yeah it's exciting. He will compete as he said. Next season no doubt Sczesny will be #1, after that it's up for grabs.

Perin is great. Too good to be a back up. Only the injuries kept him back from playing at the highest level those two seasons.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 11:24 am

Good to hear he wants to join and is willing to have some competition from Szczesny.He seems like a positive guy and since we play in all fronts he can get enough minutes to prove his worth.
I don't think having both Szczesny & Perin will be a long term thing. At most probably 2 season just to see if any of them can reach and cement that world class GK status.

A deal of 10m + a player (Mandragora/Pjaca on loan) is superb.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 am

All we have to do now is secure that Can deal and get Darmian as well who can be a depth player as RB & LB.

Next another top player in midfield and we should be ok unless we decide to make some changes in attack as well like Mandzukic and/or Higuain getting sold and Morata and/or Martial in.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 1:11 pm

I like that we are settling our proactive moves on the market first

Because there will be reactive ones if it surfaces that players want to leave- Mandzukic, Khedira, etc.

Spinazzola, Caldara, Darmian, Can, Perin- were following our motif of getting younger and finding the outliers in today's market. It's the benefit we have from a) being so successful that players genuinely want to join us and b) can actually focus on depth signings and players like Can that may or may not improve us because we boast a strong starting 11

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Benatia was asked about his own future.

“You can never be 100 per cent sure in football. I have two years on my contract. I’ll focus on the World Cup and then see what is best for me and for Juve.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 8:59 pm

There are rumors about us being interested in Godin and Gimenez of Atletico.Only then Benatia leaving would make sense but such move wouldn't be effective in long term (with Godin being 32 already even though he's better than Benatia).

So far Perin , Can and Darmian are almost done if everything goes well.
Not a bad start.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 22, 2018 8:34 am

Juventus are reportedly targeting Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic this summer, though a deal remains difficult.
The Bianconeri have won Serie A for the seventh season in a row, and will sign Liverpool’s Emre Can after the Champions League final.
Yesterday Coach Massimiliano Allegri met with club officials to plan for next season, and both Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport state that Miliknovic-Savic is a target.
The former reports that Allegri specifically asked for the Serbian, but a deal is difficult due to cost and competition.
The midfielder would cost €80-100m, so Juve would have to sell one of their current stars to afford such a deal.
Alex Sandro is a candidate as he could bring in €50-60m, while Mario Mandzukic has admirers in Germany, England and China.
Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain could also attract big offers, and it’s thought the latter’s position was considered yesterday.
The alternatives to the Lazio star would be Adrien Rabiot of Paris Saint-Germain, Roma’s Lorenzo Pellegrini and Mateo Kovacic of Real Madrid.
Tuttosport, meanwhile, reports that Allegri asked for Milinkovic-Savic or a return for Manchester United’s Paul Pogba.

_______

We should sacrifice just Higuain imo and maybe Mandzukic if he wants to leave. Selling them both should be more than enough to fund Savic or someone of his caliber.Pogba , Savic or Niguez would be amazing and instantly upgrade our poor midfield.
If we can't reach them I'd rather go with W.Carvalho , Fabinho , Kovacic , Rabiot and not sell Dybala. They will still be an upgrade right?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 22, 2018 8:39 am

Also selling Sandro afterall might not be a good idea since Spinazzola has some serious injury.
Maybe we should just raise his wage to smth close to 4m as his current wage is quite low for a player of his quality to be fair.

Our management might be able to get ~60m from him but we'll need atleast half of that to sign a quality young LB.
Maybe they'll add that 30m plus some money from Manzdukic to reach Savic.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next