dmize
Art Morte
McLewis
CBarca
urbaNRoots
16 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:04 am

DeRozan has 50 points. 1:33 left in overtime. 51 is the raptors single game scoring record.

45 was his previous high which he set just a couple weeks back, insane what adding the odd 3 can do to his game

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 am

Luca wrote:DeRozan has 50 points. 1:33 left in overtime. 51 is the raptors single game scoring record.

45 was his previous high which he set just a couple weeks back, insane what adding the odd 3 can do to his game

Terrence Ross Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:12 am

51 was VC and Ross

52 for DeMar tonight. I’m so happy. What a time to be alive

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Upset that he had to do that against the bucks and losing in OT but happy for DeMar who was insane. Nice W luca
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Thanks brother. Pretty insane game, we've been slacking the passed few games so I'm happy and we retain the best home record in the league

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Is DeMar in the MVP conversation yet?

35 points [5 3s], 3 boards, 6 assists, 3 steals yesterday night

He definitely is in his prime right now, I didn't think he would ever be better than he was last season but he's easily surpassed it and adding the three pointer- not to a knock down shooter level- but at a reasonable level, is a great trait for him

I'm really excited for GSW vs Houston tonight, proper game

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:35 pm

No.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No.

You don't think he's in the top 5 MVP chances?

In my mind its 1. Harden, 2. LeBron, 3. DeMar

Lets assume Raptors lock down the 1 seed in the East- very possible, and have the best home record in the league- right now it is, with DeMar playing at this level?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:43 pm

I consider someone who actually has an argument to win it to be in the conversation.

Only people who fit that are LeBron, Harden and Durant.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm

So if the Raptors obtain the first seed, have the best record in the league with DeRozan completely leading the way as it currently stands, you wouldn't consider him with any chance at all in winning it?

I know its Harden's pretty much regardless of anything- and it should be, but I think that he would be top 3 if the context I describe plays out- very big IF, of course

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Harden is not going to be MVP. He’s not the best player and he’ll play too few games.

It’s LeBron’s to lose at this point.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:29 pm

http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder#/

Why would Harden play less games?
81 last season, 82, 81, 78, 73, 78 were his game total seasons before

LeBron's totals
74, 76, 69, 77, 76, 62

Edit- unless you're talking about Harden's injury

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:54 pm

Luca wrote:So if the Raptors obtain the first seed, have the best record in the league with DeRozan completely leading the way as it currently stands, you wouldn't consider him with any chance at all in winning it?

I know its Harden's pretty much regardless of anything- and it should be, but I think that he would be top 3 if the context I describe plays out- very big IF, of course

Yeah but you won't, even if you did the votes will go to Durant or Harden.

Like saying Thomas was in MVP conversation last year, the reality was he really wasn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Luca wrote:http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder#/

Why would Harden play less games?
81 last season, 82, 81, 78, 73, 78 were his game total seasons before

LeBron's totals
74, 76, 69, 77, 76, 62

Edit- unless you're talking about Harden's injury

He’ll miss a month with that injury. No way he’s going to play unless he’s 100% ready. Hamstring tears are so dangerous.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Giannis has a better chance than DeMar imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Freeza wrote:Harden is not going to be MVP. He’s not the best player and he’ll play too few games.

I know you dislike Harden but he is the best player, the only thing that can stop him now is his hamstring injury. For as long as I remember only Iverson has won the MVP while missing 7 games and Harden will likely miss 7. That means the MVP race is wide open, if LeBron keeps it up and doesn’t miss games on his own he will win it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Freeza wrote:Harden is not going to be MVP. He’s not the best player and he’ll play too few games.

I know you dislike Harden but he is the best player, the only thing that can stop him now is his hamstring injury. For as long as I remember only Iverson has won the MVP while missing 7 games and Harden will likely miss 7. That means the MVP race is wide open, if LeBron keeps it up and doesn’t miss games on his own he will win it.

Harden is not the best player lol.

LeBron, Durant and Curry are all comfortably better. He’s a tier 2 player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:16 pm

As long as he's healthy for the rest of the season when he comes back he definitely will be the favourite as he was before he got injured.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Freeza wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Harden is not the best player lol.

LeBron, Durant and Curry are all comfortably better. He’s a tier 2 player.

Sure, whatever makes you feel better.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm

He's right Urban, Harden isn't close to those players.

Although tier 2 is dependent on how tiers are determined.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's right Urban, Harden isn't close to those players.

Although tier 2 is dependent on how tiers are determined.

Are we talking about this season or overall?

I was talking about this season, of course he’s not a better player overall lol
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:31 pm

When you said best player I thought you meant in general tbh.

Obviously MVP and best player are two totally different discussions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Best players are LeBron, KD, Steph, Kawhi, for me

Harden is one of the best scorers though and he'll win the MVP this season, even if he misses one month in my opinion

For the record, the Raptors would have to win 60 games and even then, I don't think DeMar would win, as IT was not in the discussion last season despite leading the Celtics to the same heights with fantastic numbers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Unreal disrespect for Harden here right now Laughing

He might not be quite at the level of those players but that's only because of his defense. I think he's way closer to those players than you guys are giving him. Maybe even equal to them.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:01 pm

CBarca wrote:Unreal disrespect for Harden here right now Laughing

He might not be quite at the level of those players but that's only because of his defense. I think he's way closer to those players than you guys are giving him. Maybe even equal to them.

That's half the game, my man

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:16 pm

CBarca wrote:Unreal disrespect for Harden here right now Laughing

Not really.

We all know how good he is, just because he's not as good as the best players of the generation doesn't mean we are disrespecting him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next