dmize
Art Morte
McLewis
CBarca
urbaNRoots
16 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 pm

CBarca wrote:Steph = LeBron
Harden > Kyrie
DeRozan < Durant
Giannis > Davis
Embiid < Cousins

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 F11df0a49788cfbab44f22d03d236ef8

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 pm

^ was actually Steph

mine, by in-game positions:
Steph < LeBron
Harden > Kyrie
DeRozan < Durant
Giannis < AD
Embiid < Cousins
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Wall has as well, they showed a bunch of people saying it should be televised on the Jump the other day.

The names specifically they brought up was Lillard, Wall, Klay and Lebron.

I know Curry said it should have been televised as well though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Mole you should know I'm as big a fanboy as there is of Davis on this forum, probably right next to you. I've been on the Anthony Davis hype train for several years now, was my favorite player as I started getting into the NBA at all.

Unfortunately, Giannis is better :coffee:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
I know Curry said it should have been televised as well though.

Not originally.
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 DT3Ax1BU0AA2xd4
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:38 pm

hmm

Steph is to blame confirmed, EG your boy is a pussy ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:42 pm

quote from the same article
"As for who he would like to have on his team, Curry has said Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo in order to avoid being dunked on again. He said: "I don't know who the reserves are going to be so I gotta pick from the starters. Giannis ... he dunked on me last year. May have to get him on my team so that doesn't happen again."

he wasn't lying Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Actually that makes sense. Steph is the kind of person that would be concerned about the feelings of other professional, multi-millionaire basketball players who are All-Stars ffs
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Its kind of an oxymoron to feel bad about being the last picked all star

These games are meaningless so anything to up the ante and make it entertaining should be encouraged

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Just realised Lebron drafted Kyrie and Love as well as Durant and Westbrook rofl

Dat feel when Cousins is on the most stable relationship on the team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:00 pm

LeCounselor Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:40 pm

KD is using his own meme against us ffs.

I don't know how i feel about this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:54 pm

Any team with Westbrook is of course gonna win. He never tines it down for these games. I don’t think Embiid is a good fit for it either.

LeBron’s team is so much better for an all star game
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Embiid will be fun. The biggest jokester in the league playing in a game no one cares about.

BTW, national media takes on Kidd have been awful. It's ok to not watch a small market team, but I keep hearing about how Kidd is a decent coach, everyone playing up the Giannis story etc. People keep talking about how the Bucks are still in a playoff spot. Sure, they are, and sure, where they are it is a bit tight so MKE could still move up a couple spots.

However, they aren't watching the games. They aren't seeing the shot profile of the opposition (most teams getting to the rim/open 3 pointers, which MKE is one of the worst at, meanwhile Bucks are one of the best at defending the midrange jumper), they aren't looking at the point differential, iirc, Bucks have a similar one to the Dallas Mavericks, we just have a lot more wins because of clutch play from Giannis, Bledsoe and the ability to close out close games more often than not. They aren't seeing the press conferences, where people ask what went wrong and instead of giving a decent answer, the only thing Kidd says every single *bleep* time is that the "energy and effort" wasn't there. That we need to try more. That the guys aren't old enough, instead of being 25, they need to be 28 before they're coachable. They aren't seeing the in game decisions like telling Middleton to brick a free throw up by 3 so that they don't give up the four point play.

The reaction of the Milwaukee fan base should be enough to tell you about how this was a positive change and a necessary one, and not one that was too soon. These are the people that watch the team and listen to what the coach says. Even bballbreakdown (someone who actually watches the games) discussed it in a video, making the claim that his firing was fair. Even if Milwaukee continue to underperform this season, this is not a decision that was regrettable. It was a great decision.

But by all means I hope the talking heads continue to discuss how our wife-beater/drunk driver egomaniac of a former coach was hard done by.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:07 pm

Jesus Giannis is an absolute monster sometimes.

Watching him on the fast break going at defenders is just unfair. His athleticism, length, quickness and strength makes him near unstoppable. It's not very different than LeBron going at defenders tbh, but with more length. Obviously I'm talking from a scoring perspective as LeBron is a far, far superior passing threat when going at defenders. He's got 24 in the first half, check r/nba today or tomorrow to see the dunk he just had to finish the half ffs

No doubt in my mind he's better than Davis tbh, Giannis is MVP level, he just needs to mature a bit and get a good coach behind him
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:14 pm

You'd be wrong but it's okay.

Only thing Giannis is better at is ball handling, he's literally inferior at everything else.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:43 pm

First team to beat Houston with Paul and Harden :bow:

But Cousins limped off Sad I hope he's alright.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:26 pm

It's sounding serious tbh.

Whole situation majorly sucks, just as when we start to look great this happens. Sucks for Boogie too, playing the best basketball of his career and looking to play in the playoffs for the first team.

I'm thoroughly depressed tbh, although it is apt that my NBA team would be just as cursed as my football one.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Yep confirmed as Torn Achilles, *bleep* this bullshit.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You'd be wrong but it's okay.

Only thing Giannis is better at is ball handling, he's literally inferior at everything else.

I can't tell if you're being serious.

Btw, 41-13-7 with two steals, two blocks and 3-3 from downtown for Giannis today. Oh, and he did that in 32 minutes and 14-20 shooting. That's not part of my "he's better than Davis" spiel, I'm just letting everyone know what the guy is up to. The player scoring at second best in league right now
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Giannis is a better passer, defender and scorer.

Don’t know what AD can do better than block than him. That’s just how good Giannis is.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Capela is great for this team but when you put him against monsters like Davis and Cousins, he still looks like a rookie.

What a game man, shame about Boogie’s injury. I just read that he is out for the season? Wtf, that is so shitty.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:57 pm

I thought AD was a better scorer than Giannis

I really feel bad for Boogie and for Mole, awful injury

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:41 am

Freeza wrote:Giannis is a better passer, defender and scorer.

Don’t know what AD can do better than block than him. That’s just how good Giannis is.

Nope.

AD is a better shooter, has more offensive moves, better in the post, better at the rim.

He's better defensively at almost every metric imaginable as well, i don't see how any of this stuff is debatable.

It's just flavour of the month stuff like they do with AD every year, last year Towns was better as well when it's all clearly not true.

He's the most disrespected superstar in the league, only reason he's not considered top 3-5 by everyone is because his team sucks due to injuries and poor management which unfortunately is going to happen again sadly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 am

Anyway i don't care about this stuff anymore, season is done and knowing the history of this team the future probably is as well.

Cousins will probably come back a shell of himself, i was starting to believe this team could not only make the playoffs but get out of the first round.

This wouldn't have hit so hard if this happened before the new year, but considering we have only lost once in the month of January and that was a second game of a back to back schedule loss it's all starting to look really positive.

It will still hit hard because it's so unfair on Boogie, best year of his career, finally gets to show his worth in the playoffs but now he gets to rehab his achilles when he's supposed to be getting a max contract.

Such bullshit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:57 am

These tweets hit me like a freight train because of what it all means.

I can't remember the last time a injury hit me so hard, it's the hope that kills you....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next