VanDeezNuts
Doc
sportsczy
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid CF - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid CF

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 06, 2018 9:43 pm

The last 30mins reminded me why we desperately need a goalscorer. Meh, we deserved more from this game

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid CF - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid CF

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 06, 2018 9:44 pm

@sport, nothing new, we always start a clasico 2-0 down. We never get decisions in our favour
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Very reinforcing match imo, it is good that Benzema and Bale have picked up form now that the CL final is approaching.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Sun May 06, 2018 9:54 pm

The Madrid One wrote:Very reinforcing match imo, it is good that Benzema and Bale have picked up form now that the CL final is approaching.

Did they? I mean apart from that one goal Bale did pretty much nothing, just fouled a bunch of people. Benzema was constantly switching from one wing to another, couldn't find him in one counter-attack. I'd be more worried about your midfield, Modric+Kroos looked poor.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Sun May 06, 2018 9:55 pm

To be fair part of Bale's problem seems to be the fact that people don't pass to him, even in scoring positions.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Bale has a poor first touch, can't play 1-2, has no desire to fight for 50-50 in the box. He was supposed to be our Ronaldo but he is just a Lucas Vasquez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 06, 2018 9:59 pm

I'm going to say this with no agenda; I swear to god some of the Barcelona fans we have on GL (not all of course because some of them are fine folks) are the whiniest cry-babies I have seen in my life.

Even after the game was over and their unbeaten run still intact, one of them still found the shamelessness to complain about an extra added ghost minute in extra time. They love to b!tch about every single call that doesn't go their way but completely ignore the calls that go against Madrid.

Never have I seen a group of people holding so much grudge and hate for Madrid.

I congratulate them on their title win and potential unbeaten run, but they seriously need to work on their issues before their Madrid rage reaches a boiling point and causes them a stroke.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Bale is a technically limited donkey but at least he scored a goal, tracked back, and moved/played ok today imo.

As for Barca fans and other kinds of hatred against Madrid we can see around here and everywhere, no need to put much if any importance on it. I kinda like winning whilst x and y complain about corruption and etc, adds salt to their wounds.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Also can i just say how brilliant Casemiro was. Was winning balls left and right all game. Proud of him, shock off that poor previous Clasico
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Benzema played well until Ronaldo came off, and Bale scored a decent goal. Would love to see more from both of them as we will likely need them in the final.

Hard to take much more than that away from the match. Very back and forth, maybe could have scored at the end.

Was anyone else yelling at Asensio when Marcelo got taken down in the box? I don't care how blatant of a penalty that was, Asensio was clear on to goal, but he stopped to complain to the ref. Unacceptable. He could have won it for us.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 06, 2018 10:21 pm

This was a favourable result. we just came back from facing Bayern Munich. This tie was against us before it even started.

Reminding y'all we cant give 100% when we just spent it 4-5 days ago against a top level team. dont be so hard on the team.

in any case im more worried about Ronaldo. is his injury serious?

edit: and to continue on. how the hell does la liga keep screwing with us on scheduling? Its pissing me off that Real madrid has to deal with el clasico so soon from an intense cl semifinal. why does la liga keep screwing with us on scheduling?

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 06, 2018 10:23 pm

It didn't look serious, and he watched the remainder of the match. I would have been more worried if he was in treatment. Looked precautionary (and possibly tactical tbh.)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Hopefully nothing too serious. Was surprised to see him subbed off.

We cannot afford injuries this late into the campaign with the CL in our sights.

Back on the match, nice to see bale get a goal, hopefully both he and benz recover form fast enough in time for the rest of the season.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Yeah, we did extremely well considering we played a CL semi final vs Bayern who ran us to the ground. I really wanted that win, so so badly but it is what it is. Wish the ref saw the potential PK but from what the Bien footage showed, his line of sight was blocked. Not sure if the linesman or the statue behind the goal were paying attention.

All in all, a much better Clasico performance from us to which, with a more attentive ref, would have been more favourable. Also, we really need better forwards in the Summer. Ronaldo cannot be our only avenue of attack.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Better forwards who are good in tight spaces needed badly. Salah will be perfect.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 06, 2018 10:39 pm

We need fighters like Ronaldo. Not guys who prefer not to get dirty in the box. Salah is as limp as Benz and Bale when it comes to fighting for balls in the box. We need Icardi
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 06, 2018 10:49 pm

I really would love Icardi at Madrid, proper striker and more importantly, have that fight about him that we desperately need at Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 06, 2018 11:01 pm

I keep saying it... Liverpool live and die with the counter attack. In space, wonderful. In tight quarters, aren't very good.

They feasted on clubs that play very high, such as City, and slow of foot, like Roma. We're neither. We're fast and we play fairly low.

I really think we smash them.

Anyhow, in regards to this clasico, when the ref ruins the whole game... it's almost not worth talking about.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 06, 2018 11:06 pm

Yeah, Chelsea gave them nothing to work with today. Kante was a beast in the midfield, lovely performance and Hazard, for once, showed up to play. I really don't think we'll smash them but Zidane has really no excuse to not know how to contain Liverpool's attack.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 06, 2018 11:19 pm

why in the world is Kante not on our radar ffs. Forget Pogba... this guy is mister consistency and WC consistency at that. Plays the same every game regardless of who the opposition is and never lets up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 07, 2018 4:47 am

Not a fan of Icardi. dude is a shitty human being.

Sports we're a counter team. Salah would be a huge boon on our team. we need his speed and finishing to tip the scales in our favour.

Because he rejected us and we got Casemiro.
I do like Kante a lot though.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 07, 2018 1:58 pm

So what injury was it for Ronaldo? Didnt see anything bar that incident where he looked ok after they checked him?

Real looked strange the second half without Ronaldo, I really thought we would have lost the game, but it was a combo of us playing well and Real seemingly tired or didnt have Ronaldo was that big of a factor u think?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon May 07, 2018 2:02 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:So what injury was it for Ronaldo? Didnt see anything bar that incident where he looked ok after they checked him?

Real looked strange the second half without Ronaldo, I really thought we would have lost the game, but it was a combo of us playing well and Real seemingly tired or didnt have Ronaldo was that big of a factor u think?

My guess Ronaldo was taken out due to precaution. At the end of the day, La Liga was already over and we have a big final to think about so they didn't want to risk anything if it wasn't necessary.

Not sure what happened at half time. I honestly thought the momentum would stay in our favor but we couldn't establish control of the game or try to take advantage of being a man up.

Barcelona handled the red card very well and it felt like they still had 11 on the field.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Ronaldo only out fot a week according to Marca. Absolute monster that guy is
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Didn't want him to play at all anyway in the meaningless clasico. But there's no need in dwelling in the past now, I hope he has a speedy recovery and train long enough to be fit for the final.

Also, I hope Z doesn't risk anybody in the remaining games. Let everybody rest and field the benchwarmers. Heck, you could field an entire starting eleven from Castilla for all I care. Just keep your most important players away from trouble or fatigue.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2