BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 23 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:34 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:We have won 13 Champions league in our history 4 with CR I think the god loves us, we will be fine
I hope you're right. Football is evolving and our management have shown they wont be spending as much money as the rivals. Unless we seriously open the checkbook we might get left behind. We have had a mediocre attack for over 4 seasons yet it hasn't shown because Ronaldo has been scoring at a rate of 2 goals per game. Now is the time our lack of goalscorers will show

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 23 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:35 am

RealGunner wrote:
Firenze wrote:I still stand by the fact that long-term, Grifo would have been the right signing. Justice for Vincenzo.

Is Grifo a real player or is it a meme lol? saw his name few times now. Not sure knowing GL

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 am

S wrote:Frenzy so jelly

Let me remind you about how you were laughing about this deal even happening in the first place

Take the L and move on ffs. Fellaini signed dat deserved extension. More back post knockdowns for Lukaku coming next season, ufff good times.

do you really believe I'm jealous over this? ffs. He's 33 years old and clearly in decline. I imagine he will tear up Serie A though, dem tap-ins, ufff.

I think it's decent business all around, business, not on the field results. He won't make you stronger at all and I am 100% sure Higgy is going.

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:41 am

S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Douglas plays like how he did against Belgium then i rate him tbh.

Douglas was our best player in the most crucial phase of our season last year

Our attack on paper right now has to be among the best IMO

Let's see how Allegri can make things work with these options like he always does

Yeah i was saying earlier, the midfield is what concerns me the most. But EuroMax will probably make us play on the counter Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:42 am

Arquitescu wrote:*bleep* sake I look stupid af now after my doubts with conviction.

Nick is a *bleep* Transfer fraud this summer I am deceived. Being outwitted by Tuttosport :facepalm:

Unreal jealously on what Juve accomplished with the most shrewd and ruthless transfer for a player of such scale, with their limits. Best business scheme of all time. Name me better.

*bleep* Serie A I only care for Milan.

I feel fully to support this concept.
The narrative of "good for Serie A " lol not in my name. I just care for my club.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:43 am

Bernadeschi, Cuadrado, Higuain, Costa, Dybala and now Ronaldo among the best? Ronaldo really improving Jjuve already without kicking a ball. Uff
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:44 am

hope we can save Dybala now tbh, CR7 gonna try his best to turn him into Dmezema 0.5 and I don't think he has that unselfishness in him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:46 am

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:Frenzy so jelly

Let me remind you about how you were laughing about this deal even happening in the first place

Take the L and move on ffs. Fellaini signed dat deserved extension. More back post knockdowns for Lukaku coming next season, ufff good times.

do you really believe I'm jealous over this? ffs. He's 33 years old and clearly in decline. I imagine he will tear up Serie A though, dem tap-ins, ufff.

I think it's decent business all around, business, not on the field results. He won't make you stronger at all and I am 100% sure Higgy is going.

He is the greatest marksmen in champions league history and still the best player in the world

Typical Brexit attitude each time a top player moves to Italy. 'He was never that good anyway' 'He's on the decline'

Sit down clown. Let me remind you that you have already taken one massive L. You really wouldn't want to fancy another at this rate
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:47 am

Doc wrote:Bernadeschi, Cuadrado, Higuain, Costa, Dybala and now Ronaldo among the best? Ronaldo really improving Jjuve already without kicking a ball. Uff

*on paper*

Confident Allegri can utilise the options to good effect
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:48 am

Saving him rofl

So Mourinho can turn him into Ramires 2.0? not what i consider "saving " tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:51 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Saving him rofl

Lukaku, Pogba, Lingard, Fellaini all carrying over their fine league form into the World Cup

all have been top 10 players

put some respect on Sir Jose's name
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:52 am

S wrote:
Doc wrote:Bernadeschi, Cuadrado, Higuain, Costa, Dybala and now Ronaldo among the best? Ronaldo really improving Jjuve already without kicking a ball. Uff

*on paper*

I know, on paper it looks good because of Ronaldo. His name not being there and Firenze or Mole would have said something cynical or rude about Serie A.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:52 am

A month into the new season random sky commentator ponders...

" Wonder why Pogba can't carry over his form for French for Manchester United"

Yeah i wonder Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:54 am

Robespierre wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:*bleep* sake I look stupid af now after my doubts with conviction.

Nick is a *bleep* Transfer fraud this summer I am deceived. Being outwitted by Tuttosport :facepalm:

Unreal jealously on what Juve accomplished with the most shrewd and ruthless transfer for a player of such scale, with their limits. Best business scheme of all time. Name me better.

The narrative of "good for Serie A " lol not in my name. I just care for my club.

Though I am a Spaniard at most I only notice non Italians support this ludicrous concept to which does not benefit them as a whole unless its a love for Calcio overall but either way..

Allegri should be able to handle Cristiano as he has experience with numerous Milan legends, van Bommel, Higuain, Buffon, and of course Zlatan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 am

All those players become damn good once they leave Mourinho's grasp.

If Mourinho managed England or Belgium or France they would be on vacations already.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:57 am

Firenze wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Saving him rofl

Lukaku, Pogba, Lingard, Fellaini all carrying over their fine league form into the World Cup

all have been top 10 players

put some respect on Sir Jose's name

Agree. Based on the world cup alone, you should be favourites for PL and CL next year

So you're firmly in the NO EXCUSES category
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:57 am

Doc wrote:
S wrote:

*on paper*

I know, on paper it looks good because of Ronaldo. His name not being there and Firenze or Mole would have said something cynical or rude about Serie A.

I was midway through typing such a post before I lost interest Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:00 am

Mole = Great Leader ??? EDIT: I have verified and yes it's the case. From now on i will use "Mole" if needed.

If yes, then he praised Bernardeschi earlier today. I had to scratch my eyes but i wasn't dreaming.

By the way i think Bernardeschi is our player who complements Ronaldo the most.

Last edited by Warrior on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:04 am

Warrior wrote:Mole = Great Leader ???

If yes, then he praised Bernardeschi earlier today. I had to scratch my eyes but i wasn't dreaming.

Douglas Costa
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:14 am

Yes Douglas Costa will also serve him well. In fact, i don't think this will be a problem.

Same for Dybala but i want to see the latter as a partner and not a mere complement, he has an eye for the goal. Dunno if that's possible with Ronaldo.

My main criticism is not improving our midfield and buy an attacker instead while being stacked at those positions. Now, we have someone who is 1000% not a choker for the big games, cool enough. But we don't have midfield of Real's quality scratch
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 am

Robespierre wrote:

I read that there's a 150 mil bonus from the tv rights if Sky gets more subscribers and they probably will now. That should be 10 more millions for Inter. Your team is in UCL only because Agnelli pushed for 4 Italian teams guaranteed.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:51 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Warrior wrote:Mole = Great Leader ???

Douglas Costa

For 433, yes, but Ronaldo has been playing with Benzema upfront. I don't see Douglas Costa being a fit in 4312, 442 or 352.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:12 am

nice cover

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:16 am

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

I read that there's a 150 mil bonus from the tv rights if Sky gets more subscribers and they probably will now. That should be 10 more millions for Inter. Your team is in UCL only because Agnelli pushed for 4 Italian teams guaranteed.

Do not waste time bro. You know who you're dealing with?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:17 am

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

That's  BS. I'm even a Sky Itay subscriber, never listened about it... Anyway  the  TV rights have already been sold for next 3 years ( before of this done dealio)  so there is not reason to say that it will take benefits to Serie A. It 'll give benefits only to Juve. And surely ppl isn't going to watch Empoli-Juventus from abroad just because there is Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 am

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next