Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Tue 31 Jul 2018, 22:14

All understandable tbh

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Tue 31 Jul 2018, 22:23

Higuain is definitely right to have concerns and feel hard done by this.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 31 Jul 2018, 22:28

Favilli to Genoa for 12m with buybacks in the 20s for 2020 and 2021.

Good to have him and Mandragora with the buybacks.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 01 Aug 2018, 12:59

Luca wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Severance pay? WTF? Does this guy think he's working in the FIAT factory? Razz

It makes sense actually, he was due a bonus that he would have received if he stayed. We are asking him to leave, pay the Thickness his money.

@salmano9

All of our forwards are very dynamic and can play multiple positions. I think were fine. I'm so excited to see this team play
Luca wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Severance pay? WTF? Does this guy think he's working in the FIAT factory? Razz

It makes sense actually, he was due a bonus that he would have received if he stayed. We are asking him to leave, pay the Thickness his money.

@salmano9

All of our forwards are very dynamic and can play multiple positions. I think were fine. I'm so excited to see this team play

Mandzukic is a player who will not accept to be benched in favor of CR7. Mandzu has his ego and Allegri sees how important Manzu is. Your depth chart seems about correct (without Khedira), but I think it is a tough competition between cuadrado and costa.

@lucianomoggi

One thing for sure I see happening is Dybala, Mandzukic, Ronaldo all playing together, whether it is 433 or 4231. Allegri will find space to play all together, just how he fit Higuain-Mandzu-Dybala together.

@Warrior

Don't be dissappinted with the arrival of CR7. You should be the happiest person, because your team signed a rare player, someone who will boost your club in many aspects:

1. Better chance to win the CL
2. Marketing --> exposure --> $$$
3. Juve can convince any player they want to join the team, and Juve players who were doubting their stay at Juve apparently want to stay (ex. Sandro).

As for Gonzalo, it is a sad story. With CR7 in the team, Jive cannot convince him that he will play as a starter all games. It is like he is being forced out in a nice way. Juve cannot pay him his 7.5 m/year if he is going to stay on the bench. He is right to ask for loyalty bonus, because he has done well and did not cause any problems for the team.

In addition, I can see why he has doubts over his move to Milan. Yes he will be a star man in their team, but what will he win? Will it turn into another Bonucci story with him? If he does not do well, or does not suit Gattuso's style of play, Higuain will be in trouble as his wages will be too high and no competitive team will want to pay his wages, or he will be stuck at Juve who don't need him. That is why Higuain needs certainty for his future.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed 01 Aug 2018, 13:06

good news

Higuain should reject this idea and let us have the best attack in the world

Ronaldo, Higuain, Mandzukic, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi

fap fap fap

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 01 Aug 2018, 13:08

We can't have 7 top players, all of which should be starters, in the same team.

Our attack was already crowded without CR, now its just not realistic.

If Higuain doesn't leave, someone else does.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed 01 Aug 2018, 14:10

dont forget the fact that our players are no 24 years old and need substitution

Ronaldo, Higuain, Mandzukic, are all top players but getting little old and would be cool to have rotation and even more effective

Cuadrado, Costa, are cool but even them cannot play all season and would be cool to substitute one-another

Btw Juventus likes it to try their best for UCL and i dont know why should that be a problem for a season

after a season we know whats best for the team and who should we sacrifice

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 01 Aug 2018, 16:15

Were actually younger than last season though

OUT: Higuain (30), Buffon (40), Lichtsteiner (34), Asamoah (29)

IN: Cristiano (33), Perin (25), Cancelo (24), Spinazzola (25), Emre Can (24), Bonucci (31)

And this was after doing similar work last summer. I think were in a good place because we have a blend of youth with experience, our older players (30+), are the best players on our team aside from Pjanic and our younger players all still have experience at the top level. Take someone like Cancelo who at the very least was fundamental to Inter making their Champions League push last season, or Spinazzola who is already a capped Italy player, achieving this while playing for Atalanta. Emre Can, several seasons with Liverpool speaks to his profile.

Our team is shaping up very nicely

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 02 Aug 2018, 08:40

What do you guys think about Bonucci Calara Higgy deal?

IMO it's pretty much a good deal for everyone.
We wanted to offload Higuain and we'll get 55m with the only thing to worry is it being a loan + option instead of obligation.

We had to choose between Rugani & Caldara and we rightfuly chose Rugani given that he has more experience with our shirt.
Also Bonucci (on a J shirt) >> Caldara

It must feel bad for Caldara waiting for us and then ending up at Milan. However even if he turns to be a top defender I think we can easily buy him or even Romagnoli if we'll need another CB in the future.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 02 Aug 2018, 08:41

p.s at this point I don't think we are buying anyone else (the long waited TOP midfielder)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 02 Aug 2018, 09:18

juvealbanian wrote:p.s at this point I don't think we are buying anyone else (the long waited TOP midfielder)

We need patience to see what Emre Can do.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu 02 Aug 2018, 10:56

If Mandzukic - who can only be considered as a starter from now-on - wasn’t in our roster, I would absolutely love to see how deadly our attack would be with

Higuain
Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa

But anyway, since we have Mandzu who’s a better fit to Ronaldo’s game and generally balances things out, I don’t mind that we’ve sold Higuain.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 02 Aug 2018, 13:40

dont worry about midfield too much

because with C Ronaldo everything improves

opponents will be busy marking Ronaldo and Juventus will take that on advantage scoring goals and creating chances on other ways as well

Ronaldo is a beast 1 vs 1

opponents will be busy marking him with 3 players and this makes everything else easier

Dybala will be shining
Costa will be shining
Pjanic will be shining

Juventus was already doing good without Ronaldo
with Ronaldo Juventus will be something special

not just because his goals but the pressure he puts on the game

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 02 Aug 2018, 13:52

Agreed. Even peasant teams like Milan and Inter will be amazed to see the demigod walk on their stadiums while the provinciale team such as Sassuolo Napoli etc will gladly let him score to make more history and set other records Very Happy

I have said before that I expect Dybala & Pjanic to raise they game. Dybala is already best buddy to CR7 and will learn from the best how to make that final jump in quality and mentality.
While with Pjanic I hope he gets more freedom to move and organize going forward.Maybe playing Can or Matuidi as a DMF.
Costa has been a beast so far so I wont be surprised if he had a fantastic season.

However a midfielder of high profile would have helped a lot given that the options from the bench are limited (in quality) for our midfield especially if Marchisio is still poor like last season. We'll have to rely in Khedira & Sturaro then lol.

ok maybe not Khedira as he'll be a starter for sure Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 02 Aug 2018, 15:18

i am not more convinced of Emre Can right now than i was in May

You would think he comes as replacement for Khedira but his awareness is not at this level, Khedira has better football IQ and commit less mistakes. Usually he starts the seasons well but stamina is the problem, after autumn he becomes useless ¾ of time.

So i guess Emre Can comes as MATUIDI's replacement, he brings the same energy but he is better for air balls (iirc) Gives us a starting midfield of Can-Pjanic-Khedira, or a double pivot of Can-Pjanic
Bench is good enough: Marchisio, Matuidi, Bentancur

See, carried by Pjanic while our bench is above average. I just wish Pjanic is consistently good all season long. It's also worth mentioning Bonucci coming back will improve our offensive transitions Big Time, it helps the midfielders.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 02 Aug 2018, 16:14

I think Can will do good. We have improved both our attack and defense and Can might be a solution to also give a boost to our midfield. He looked solid a few times i saw him with Liverpool even though a bit slowish which should not be a problem to Serie A tempo.

I'm not complaining about our overall quality of our mid but what if one of our starters get injured? Then we have Marchisio who's been plagued by injuries lately. Khedira is ok as a bench player but having him as a starter would be a head pain. Since I'm sure we can't reach the likes of Pogba & SMS we should have chased someone cheaper like Rabiot or Strootman and offloaded Sturaro. I really doubt we'll make anymore moves besides selling/loaning Pjaca and someone else who isn't useful.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 02 Aug 2018, 17:09

the problem with Emre Can i believe is because he is different player from what the members where expecting

Emre Can

he is a CM who can be used on different ways and there are good reasons why Juventus wanted him

1. instead of playing 3 x CBs you can play 2 CBs and a DM

Emre Can can play DM to support the CBs Felipe Melo like and give more freedom to the side backs and make the tactics more fluid and unpredictable

2. when there are no enough men forwards who can go for headers , Emre Can can play more advanced position and do it ( think of that like Vieira )

3. other than that he is not even slow he can run around and win the ball back, he sheilds the ball good, he makes good passing,

i prefer Emre Can in the team ahead of 3xCB game

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 02 Aug 2018, 20:35

juvealbanian wrote:I think Can will do good. We have improved both our attack and defense and Can might be a solution to also give a boost to our midfield. He looked solid a few times i saw him with Liverpool even though a bit slowish which should not be a problem to Serie A tempo.

I'm not complaining about our overall quality of our mid but what if one of our starters get injured? Then we have Marchisio who's been plagued by injuries lately. Khedira is ok as a bench player but having him as a starter would be a head pain. Since I'm sure we can't reach the likes of Pogba & SMS we should have chased someone cheaper like Rabiot or Strootman and offloaded Sturaro. I really doubt we'll make anymore moves besides selling/loaning Pjaca and someone else who isn't useful.

Sturaro will leave. He has offers from England, so he is just taking time to decide his future.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 03 Aug 2018, 01:12

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 OptbYy_sE8Xc5Mz20L1J5w6VjQmjNxcAlq7m1Sk9vkg

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 5a25a7291400001d57b6b5a8

Nedved saying our market is not finished hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri 03 Aug 2018, 01:27

I feel gutted that Bonucci is back.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 03 Aug 2018, 01:54

Pogback?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 03 Aug 2018, 02:03

salmano9 wrote:Pogback?

No way. There are only 8 days left in England's transfer window

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 03 Aug 2018, 03:33

Well Lazio bought 2 midfielders this week :whistle:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 03 Aug 2018, 10:51

I think we'll make a move for Milinkovic-Savic but only if Pjanic gets sold.

Would sort of explain why we brought Bonucci back too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 03 Aug 2018, 15:32

I could see us doing a Sergej on loan with a high obligation to purchase like what PSG did with Mbappe after already signing Neymar but the difference is Monaco had reason to sell and Mbappe had reason to leave- he was on a week contract that was relatively close to expiration

Sergej is tied down until 2022 and Lotito is not well mentally, both factors suggest no signing will be made

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 03 Aug 2018, 15:46

IAFA has asked both the AIACS (Italian association of players and club agents) and the AIC (Italian football players association) colleagues, to jointly sign an application to be presented urgently to the Commissioner Fabbricini, with the aim of report the closing of the transfer market terms as of August 31st.

The formalization, according to what is learned, should take place on Monday 6 August

hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next