Sarri Sack Watch

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Tue May 21, 2019 2:43 am

On the other hand, expectation will be low and it will guarantee that Lampard has a season with minimal criticism and a chance to build something with us.

All moves can backfire, such as Sarri but that does not mean Lampard will fail.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by FennecFox7 on Tue May 21, 2019 11:41 am

On another note. Jorginho has improved so damn much. Give the man where credit is due. His physical and defensive game has improved massively. Shit, even his passing range has improved.

You can tell the guys been putting in major work in training
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6528
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Robespierre on Tue May 21, 2019 6:13 pm

He is the favorite name to get Juve bench

But why do Chelsea want to get rid of him?
His results don't look like bad.

But I notice he Is unpopular also by Chelsea fans
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13056
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Wed May 22, 2019 6:16 am

@Robespierre wrote:He is the favorite name to get Juve bench

But why do Chelsea want to get rid of him?
His results don't look like bad.

But I notice he Is unpopular also by Chelsea fans

Don't let the results fool you. We've not improved at all this season and even went backwards overall. He is also too stubborn to adapt properly to the Premier League and played average players over younger, clearly superior players for most of the season.

Most Chelsea fans want him out because of it.

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Robespierre on Wed May 22, 2019 8:53 am

@Kick wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:He is the favorite name to get Juve bench

But why do Chelsea want to get rid of him?
His results don't look like bad.

But I notice he Is unpopular also by Chelsea fans

Don't let the results fool you. We've not improved at all this season and even went backwards overall. He is also too stubborn to adapt properly to the Premier League and played average players over younger, clearly superior players for most of the season.

Most Chelsea fans want him out because of it.

Yes I can understand it, when I,' ve watched Chelsea It looked like a one-man team (Hazard-dependencia) and Hazard is going to be sold this year
He 's failed exactly about the job he was called on, Napoli were the contrary
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13056
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed May 22, 2019 9:02 am

Kick's view in my opinion is what's wrong with chelsea fans. Your team is 6th place level my guy. I have watched your matches and you have definitely made progress vs under conte.. and Conte really got the best out of some of those jokers.

How would you even build a team if you don't back the coach versus the players? Player power is a huge problem at your club.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6528
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Blue on Wed May 22, 2019 3:33 pm

I would be surprised if Chelsea sacked him, there were times this season it was really bad, and they sticked with him. After reaching CL qualification, and reaching 2 cup finals this season that seemed to be similar what every Chelsea fan hoped for at the beginning of the season.

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Conor-Header2
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2515
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Wed May 22, 2019 10:37 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:Kick's view in my opinion is what's wrong with chelsea fans. Your team is 6th place level my guy. I have watched your matches and you have definitely made progress vs under conte.. and Conte really got the best out of some of those jokers.

How would you even build a team if you don't back the coach versus the players? Player power is a huge problem at your club.


I'd argue us finishing third was more down to Arsenal, Utd and Spurs under performing than us over performing.

Also I gave the opinions of the majority of the fanbase, not my own exclusive opinions because that is what was asked Razz

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Casciavit on Wed May 29, 2019 10:14 pm

3rd place.

EL winners.

Lost the Carabao Cup on pens.

I think that's as good of a season as Chelsea fans could've expected. Is the club seriously going to replace him with Lampard?

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Tumblr_ob135pIJqR1rcg6fwo1_500
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6836
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Wed May 29, 2019 10:32 pm

@Casciavit wrote:3rd place.

EL winners.

Lost the Carabao Cup on pens.

I think that's as good of a season as Chelsea fans could've expected. Is the club seriously going to replace him with Lampard?


The season certainly met expectations, but I don't think it was Sarri's doing and without Hazard next season, it will be a lot harder.

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by S on Wed May 29, 2019 10:36 pm

Extend contract pls
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26585
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Art Morte on Wed May 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Chelsea, Arsenal, they both need new players before new managers.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16605
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Wed May 29, 2019 10:53 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Chelsea, Arsenal, they both need new players before new managers.


Bit difficult in our situation.

My 2 cents on whether or not Sarri should be sacked:
We're losing Hazard and have a transfer ban, so the best manager for the job is the manager who will be able to take the young players who will have a heavy impact next season (CHO, RLC, Pulisic, James et al.), and improve them the most, is the manager who should be in charge.

If that is Sarri, then Sarri should stay, but if the club thinks it's someone else, I don't mind Sarri leaving.

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by adun101 on Wed May 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Sarri and Jorginho to Roma, pls. Don't think they have the money, though, especially for Jorginho.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Wed May 29, 2019 11:07 pm

@adun101 wrote:Sarri and Jorginho to Roma, pls. Don't think they have the money, though, especially for Jorginho.


Jorginho won't leave regardless of what Sarri does.

No way will we sell anyone important expect for Hazard under this transfer ban.

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by adun101 on Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 pm

@Kick wrote:
@adun101 wrote:Sarri and Jorginho to Roma, pls. Don't think they have the money, though, especially for Jorginho.


Jorginho won't leave regardless of what Sarri does.

No way will we sell anyone important expect for Hazard under this transfer ban.



Well, you guys were ready to throw him into the Thames a few short moons ago and he may not be that useful without Sarri. The problem is his fee was about 60 mil and his contract is for 5 years which means his residual value is around 48 mil. Chelsea would need to sell him for at least that otherwise that would incur a loss and I don't see many clubs paying that much for him. Maybe Juve if they get Sarri.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Wed May 29, 2019 11:14 pm

@adun101 wrote:
@Kick wrote:
@adun101 wrote:Sarri and Jorginho to Roma, pls. Don't think they have the money, though, especially for Jorginho.


Jorginho won't leave regardless of what Sarri does.

No way will we sell anyone important expect for Hazard under this transfer ban.



Well, you guys were ready to throw him into the Thames a few short moons ago and he may not be that useful without Sarri. The problem is his fee was about 60 mil and his contract is for 5 years which means his residual value is around 48 mil. Chelsea would need to sell him for at least that otherwise that would incur a loss and I don't see many clubs paying that much for him. Maybe Juve if they get Sarri.


I never was Wink

I think many managers can get use out of him, after all, he is a very intelligent ball player.

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed May 29, 2019 11:17 pm

@Kick wrote:
@Casciavit wrote:3rd place.

EL winners.

Lost the Carabao Cup on pens.

I think that's as good of a season as Chelsea fans could've expected. Is the club seriously going to replace him with Lampard?


The season certainly met expectations, but I don't think it was Sarri's doing and without Hazard next season, it will be a lot harder.
Who could you convince to come take over without summer transfers to strengthen the club who will actually be a better candidate?

I get that the manager roulette is part of the Chelsea gig but it would be a very perplexing decision to replace him

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 TRAPOBIELSA

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24001
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Kick on Thu May 30, 2019 12:14 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Kick wrote:
@Casciavit wrote:3rd place.

EL winners.

Lost the Carabao Cup on pens.

I think that's as good of a season as Chelsea fans could've expected. Is the club seriously going to replace him with Lampard?


The season certainly met expectations, but I don't think it was Sarri's doing and without Hazard next season, it will be a lot harder.
Who could you convince to come take over without summer transfers to strengthen the club who will actually be a better candidate?

I get that the manager roulette is part of the Chelsea gig but it would be a very perplexing decision to replace him


Honestly, I expect next season to be worse than this season, so I think if someone replaces him, then they will have 2 seasons to improve on this season, not one.

I'd like to see Lampard grow into the role but he could also grow at Derby.

I don't think the any of the questions we have are easy to answer and I'm not going to pretend like I have the answers for them. I don't envy the board because anything they do could go horrifically wrong but could also go very right.

_________________
Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33972
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum