Thimmy
Unique
Robespierre
rincon
guest7
20 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 6 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Plz Unique, there are logical reasons why immigrants rape more often

IMO the reasons are:

1. They can't speak the language so it's hard to find a girlfriend
2. Different culture, hijab is more common and when they see girls with skirts they lose their mind
3. Politicians don't care about immigrants or rape statistics, hence why integration is horrible
4. Socioeconomic reasons. When you're poor, you are more likely to commit a crime.

I'm not justifying anything, but these points prove why a nationalist government is needed. I'm voting for the right-center right now but I might change my vote to the nationalist party.

The biggest rascist and fascist in the world are the left party imo. They don't care about integration or learning these people how to treat women (because of their culture, I agree this is needed) this is why this has gone so wrong. Can I blame these immigrants completly? Partly yes, but there has been MORE succesful immigrants than failed ones. To me it's obvious, if we had better politics this wouldn't even be a problem and that's why I blame politicians more. I hate to sympathize with these rapists but believe me I don't... Kick them out the country, more than justified!

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 6 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Being a racist and fascist is the literal scientific definition of a far-right government, guest7, and you pretending it isn't won't make it so.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:48 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Yeah, but Antifa is not a political party, and not involved in any government, and Germany has been ruled by a right-wing government since 2005.
So again: what far-left government did let anyone in?

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to BC's comment regarding "the left often being as nationalist as the far right".
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:50 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Being a racist and fascist is the literal scientific definition of a far-right government, guest7, and you pretending it isn't won't make it so.

True, but you can't deny that these idiots that thinks we should allow anybody in our country without speaking the language is dumb. We should educate them, it's so obvious to me. They come from countries with low education and I see nothing wrong with a government that values education over their lives. Sounds harsh but Education is like the number one key to succesful immigration/a progressive country.

FYI one of our political candidates (the one I'm voting for) came out and said Sweden is in a crisis in the Financial Times.

https://www.ft.com/content/5655711c-a389-11e8-8ecf-a7ae1beff35b

Read it yourself. Just shows how bad things are and why a right-center party is neccessary!

EDIT: It says it requires a subscription. Weird, when I google it it doesn't. Here is the article though:

The problems facing Sweden after a wave of shootings and arson attacks are every bit as serious as the country’s 1990s financial crisis, according to the favourite to become prime minister in next month’s elections.

Ulf Kristersson, head of the centre-right Moderate party, told the Financial Times that Swedes had lost trust in the state and that the country was paying the price for 20 years of “very unsuccessful integration policies” by both left- and rightwing governments.

“There is a crisis in politics being able to solve problems. Is politics able to do anything at all?” said Mr Kristersson before a campaign event in the heart of the Swedish countryside.

Sweden, held up in international surveys as one of the world’s happiest and most successful countries, has been jolted by frequent shootings, grenade attacks and arson attacks on cars in suburbs with a heavy immigrant population in Stockholm, Malmo and Gothenburg.

Last week, about 100 cars were set on fire in Gothenburg and neighbouring cities by masked gangs of youths using Molotov cocktails.

That violence has upended Sweden’s political agenda, pushing the economy down the list of voter priorities and lifting up immigration and law and order.

It has also boosted the anti-immigration, rightwing Sweden Democrats, moving them in many polls ahead of the Moderates into second place and complicating Mr Kristersson’s plans to form a government after the vote on September 9.

Both centre-left and centre-right have ruled out co-operating with the Sweden Democrats, which could leave either side trying to try to put together a viable minority government.
Moderate party leader Ulf Kristersson campaigns in Stockholm ©️ AFP

Mr Kristersson said Sweden faced a crisis as serious as its financial and economic problems at the start of the 1990s, when interest rates rose to 500 per cent and several banks needed rescuing.

“It’s hard because it is not about economics or money this time. Trust in the political parties and politics to deal with it is less than it was in the 90s crisis,” he said.

Mr Kristersson said he wanted gang offenders to be given longer prison sentences and the number of police officers to be increased after a fall in recent years.

The Moderate party’s manifesto, released on Saturday, called for 10,000 extra police officers by 2024 as well as the elimination of reduced sentences for youths aged 18-21.
Recommended
The Big Read
Europopulism: Immigration provides opening for Sweden’s rightwing

He added that politicians needed to act more forcefully. “We have been saying it [is unacceptable] since 2013, and showing in practice that we accept it. This is threatening very basic values. [The car fires are] a sign that things happen that should not happen, that did not happen, that this is not an extreme event,” he added.

The state’s powerlessness extended well beyond law and order matters, Mr Kristersson argued, pointing to other areas such as cuts in military spending and decades-long housing problems.

Mr Kristersson said politicians should not blame voters for the situation. “When voters are discontent, don’t blame them. We have the obligation to show that the state can do the stuff that they want us to do. Right now, we rather prove that politics can’t do what it should do,” he added.

Latest opinion polls show that the traditional centre-left and centre-right blocs are in a statistical dead-heat, with the Sweden Democrats holding the balance of power with an average of 19-20 per cent.

Magdalena Andersson, the Social Democrat finance minister, reacted to the FT interview by saying: “It’s like saying straight out to international investors: ‘Don’t invest in Sweden’.”
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:38 pm

guest7 wrote:Plz Unique, there are logical reasons why immigrants rape more often

IMO the reasons are:

2. Different culture, hijab is more common and when they see girls with skirts they lose their mind
3. Politicians don't care about immigrants or rape statistics, hence why integration is horrible
4. Socioeconomic reasons. When you're poor, you are more likely to commit a crime.

I'm not justifying anything, but these points prove why a nationalist government is needed. I'm voting for the right-center right now but I might change my vote to the nationalist party.

The biggest rascist and fascist in the world are the left party imo. They don't care about integration or learning these people how to treat women (because of their culture, I agree this is needed) this is why this has gone so wrong. Can I blame these immigrants completly? Partly yes, but there has been MORE succesful immigrants than failed ones. To me it's obvious, if we had better politics this wouldn't even be a problem and that's why I blame politicians more. I hate to sympathize with these rapists but believe me I don't... Kick them out the country, more than justified!
i have 3 sons 1 is 25yo 1 is 24yo and 1 is 13yo. and not once have i ever had to teach them not commit rape or any kind of sex attack.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:42 pm

we all know exactly what makes these people do what they do and we all know why they group together and why they dont integrate and im the only one thats says it because im the only one that dont give a shit about being called a racist for it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:05 pm

There is no reason to defend rapists or sexual harassment of the smallest kind, if a certain population has officially being accounted for doing it, they should face the consequences. No other ways to that.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Nishankly wrote:There is no reason to defend rapists or sexual harassment of the smallest kind, if a certain population has officially being accounted for doing it, they should face the consequences. No other ways to that.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:07 pm

guest7 wrote:Plz Unique, there are logical reasons why immigrants rape more often

IMO the reasons are:

There is no logical reason for committing rape, come on. These guys couldn't treat women decently in their religion, culture or country in a better way, they have no reason getting a free pass doing that in another country.

Also I notice the second point is directly towards one religions inability to integrate if followed by the book.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:17 pm

We can pretend there is no logical reasons for rape or we can admit that socioeconomic reasons have always mattered in crime

Your choice really. If we opt for the 2nd one, we can actually prevent it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:19 pm

I don’t think it’s about defending or excusing rape. It’s analysing the problem and fixing it. If you don’t know what causes a problem you can’t fix it
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Freeza wrote:I don’t think it’s about defending or excusing rape. It’s analysing the problem and fixing it. If you don’t know what causes a problem you can’t fix it
but if you know who is comiting these crimes then its possible to prevent them. but sadly the race card steps in and people choose to ignore the problem and hope it gets brushed under the carpet. it would take a brave government to admit to the problem and do what needs to be done.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:34 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:I don’t think it’s about defending or excusing rape. It’s analysing the problem and fixing it. If you don’t know what causes a problem you can’t fix it
but if you know who is comiting these crimes then its possible to prevent them. but sadly the race card steps in and people choose to ignore the problem and hope it gets brushed under the carpet. it would take a brave government to admit to the problem and do what needs to be done.

The final solution? hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Nishankly wrote:There is no reason to defend rapists or sexual harassment of the smallest kind, if a certain population has officially being accounted for doing it, they should face the consequences. No other ways to that.

Populations can't be responsible for anything,only individuals.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:10 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

The final solution? hmm
or you could stop putting these people in situations where they cant stop themselves from doing this kind of thing.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:12 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

but its a lot of individuals from a certain population.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:22 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote: but if you know who is comiting these crimes then its possible to prevent them. but sadly the race card steps in and people choose to ignore the problem and hope it gets brushed under the carpet. it would take a brave government to admit to the problem and do what needs to be done.

The final solution? hmm
or you could stop putting these people in situations where they cant stop themselves from doing this kind of thing.

Outside of killing them how do you propose stopping someone from raping?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:37 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

The final solution? hmm

simple. you stop flooding them into europe. the thing that makes these people do what they do and stops them intergrating in to europe is religion.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:40 am

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Want to take a stab at defining "a lot"? Is there a percentage?

It's ill advised to paint an entire demographic with a broad brush due to the actions of some.

Probability is a slippery slope.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:42 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

simple. you stop flooding them into europe. the thing that makes these people do what they do and stops them intergrating in to europe is religion.

Wouldnt the ones who want to rape just do it at home then?

You arent solving the problem, unless you only care about the protection of Certain women hmm hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:50 am

This discussion is the worst
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:53 am

McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Want to take a stab at defining "a lot"? Is there a percentage?

It's ill advised to paint an entire demographic with a broad brush due to the actions of some.

Probability is a slippery slope.
well these attacks are on a very big scale and they are commited by the same people. if these crimes were investigated by FBI profilers where do you think it would lead. lots of countries in europe are seeing these crime from the same people. thats not my opinion its a fact.

Last edited by Unique on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:56 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

You arent solving the problem, unless you only care about the protection of Certain women hmm hmm
yes they could rape in their own country but thats a problem their own country has to deal with. the people of each country should have to deal with their own criminals. europe should not have to deal with criminals from other countries. and the women of europe should defo not have to be victims of them criminals.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:05 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

yes they could rape in their own country but thats a problem their own country has to deal with. the people of each country should have to deal with their own criminals. europe should not have to deal with criminals from other countries. and the women of europe should defo not have to be victims of them criminals.

What if Europe caused the issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:07 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

What if Europe caused the issue?
europe did not cause the problem the religion they follow did.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:08 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:This discussion is the worst

This is a tough and controversial subject to discuss, but a necessary one all the same. If you were expecting an academic debate, I think you're sorely mistaken.

For me, more is learned from raw, honest discussion. It's ugly, but it gets at the root of the problem directly.

If it helps, I'll add a "controversial tag" to this thread as a warning of the comments within it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next