Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

+20
Kaladin
Warrior
El Gunner
M99
Nishankly
Unique
Blue
rincon
CBarca
Myesyats
elitedam
McLewis
Lucifer
RealGunner
Firenze
Thimmy
futbol_bill
guest7
Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
24 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:15 am

Myesyats wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:

This is beautiful

I know this isnt the place for this but...

You think this argument isnt flawed? Number 1, not all whites colonized the world (some didnt colonize anyone). Number 2, should we answer for what our ancestors did until the end of time? is there a time limit? I dont want to answer for something I did not do

serious question

I think he made it extremely clear how he doesn't blame white people and only answers to the few who bring it up (hell he even doesn't agree with those who are not white and cunts about this at the very start) and the entire charade is about how "you" would be in "my" shoes and "my" life (speak for a a couple of billions here) had "your" ancestors not colonized the world and "my" ancestors had. A parallel here would be a thought (that you would obviously reject) that Poland would be Afghanistan while Afghanistan would be Poland (with the rich mineral reserve they have and dot down in the silk road of their cities, imagine they had time to build on it), if anything it should help you relate or comprehend to what non white cultures face rather I am extremely surprised you ask two questions which are irrelevant to the video and so easily answered with a 1. "yes duh" and a 2. "no you don't".

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Blue Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:34 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Blue wrote:

IF you go sailing always take a white baby with you lmaoo rofl

There are so many good ones, the sport fisherman and harassment day are probably my favorite.

Pretty sad he basically foreshadowed his own death basically a year earlier.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:23 am

@Myesyats "it is the sons who suffer the sins of their fathers"
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:12 am

I guess so
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:13 am

Funniest woman ever. A woman was never in my top list of comedians, and Fran isn't even a comedian, mostly a writer, but she beats most comedians with her quick wit and hilarious social commentary.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:48 pm

Norm Mcdonald is dead wtf. Didnt know he had cancer

RIP legend, one of the best.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:Norm Mcdonald is dead wtf. Didnt know he had cancer

actually never heard of him. Links please of his best, Myeyes.

Btw British GL fans might relate, Sean Lock died of skin cancer recently. I had spent my times seeing him on cats do countdown, huge loss.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:02 am

Dirty work is one of the best comedy movies ever.

One of the most unique comedian. RIP
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:07 am

Myesyats wrote:I dont get the Chappelle hype. Unpopular opinion? I'm not a fan at all

He is okay and I still find him funny, but skinny Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest ever. The Chappelle Show is a must watch, every time a clip shows up on my YouTube recommendation I watch it.

I feel the same about Ricky Gervais, I just don’t find him funny. Everything about him I finD iit annoying, especially how he laughs at his own jokes.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:39 am

yea late 90s to early 00s was Chappelle at his best... i feel mostly similar about Gervais as Blue.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Gervais was great in his prime, he just has not added anything new and is repeating the same over and over again. I still enjoy watching him and afterlife was stunning, can't wait for season 2.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:26 pm

Nishankly wrote:

Btw British GL fans might relate, Sean Lock died of skin cancer recently. I had spent my times seeing him on cats do countdown, huge loss.

Always loved this clip. As the top comment says, the way he leads Conan into the pro-murderer camp is quite a show Laughing

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

Nishankly wrote:Gervais was great in his prime, he just has not added anything new and is repeating the same over and over again. I still enjoy watching him and afterlife was stunning, can't wait for season 2.

afterlife season 2 has beeeeen out
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:54 am

Norm was a gem and will be missed sorely.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:39 pm

"Chairman of the board"
"do something with that you freak"
"I bet the board is spelled b-o-r-e-d" rofl

legendary quick wit

Last edited by Myesyats on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:48 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Gervais was great in his prime, he just has not added anything new and is repeating the same over and over again. I still enjoy watching him and afterlife was stunning, can't wait for season 2.

afterlife season 2 has beeeeen out

oh shit meant saison trois
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Always loved this clip. As the top comment says, the way he leads Conan into the pro-murderer camp is quite a show Laughing

Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:50 am

I have seen many of Norm appearances on Conan show, in the 90s he was fill in guest when one of the guest didn’t show up.

This is newer, and first time seeing it. So great.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:59 am

"I'm not gay.. I said I'm deeply closeted!" rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:37 am

Saw Dave Chappelle's Netflix special last night, died from laughter

The backlash from the LGBTQ community is retarded, no wonder nobody likes them, nevermind their disgusting transitions, hopefully the day they become the majority is centuries after i turn to dust.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:58 pm

I wasnt big on Chappelle but this special is great, not surprised it got 96% in audience score on rotten. I dont remember Sticks and Stones being this good. I've come around to appreciate him. Comedians are the last stronghold of common sense in this wickedly stupid world.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:19 pm

Think of Dave Chappelle as prime Messi: clinical yet effortless. Doesn't even need to warm up beforehand to lay waste on whoever dares to go up against Barça.

Dave is like that. He goes up at 2am with nothing prepared  and completely annihilates the audience.

He's not my favorite comedian of all-time because I like Burr better, but in terms of raw talent, no one, and I do really mean no one comes close to him. He's simply a beast.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:05 pm

Interesting comments here. Elsewhere I've read that the special was bang average. Might have to watch it if it's good.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Interesting comments here. Elsewhere I've read that the special was bang average. Might have to watch it if it's good.

I'm a big Chappelle fan and saying the special was bang average is being kind to it. The only time I might have cracked a smile was the DaBaby bit. It was just unfunny. He just got on the stage and rambled and complained.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm

M99 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Interesting comments here. Elsewhere I've read that the special was bang average. Might have to watch it if it's good.

I'm a big Chappelle fan and saying the special was bang average is being kind to it. The only time I might have cracked a smile was the DaBaby bit. It was just unfunny. He just got on the stage and rambled and complained.

As also a big Chappelle fan I do agree with this. The heat of last special got to him imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:06 pm

Watch it. Liked a lot, it had brilliant segments
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next