Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by rincon on Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Chapelle
Louis CK

Then a toss up between Bill Burr or Kevin Hart

From the late-night hosts shout out to Conan. The funniest. Every bit he does with Hart or Burr is hilarious too.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 13071
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Myesyats on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 pm



"Wouldn't pass a drug test for 9 years if i took that shot" omfg rofl

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 10259
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Blue on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:41 pm

@Lucifer wrote:1. George Carlin
2. Dave Chapelle
3. Bill Hicks


George Carlin, skinny Dave Chapelle, and Sacha baron cohen for me.

_________________
Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Conor-Header2
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2533
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Lucifer on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:01 pm

Have to thanks brother DoC for introducing me to the phenomenal Andrew Schultz. Seriously check this dude out if you haven't already, has to be one my favourite of all time even though all I have seen of him is from YouTube clips. Also seriously what the fuck is Netflix doing giving specials to some absolute dog turds and not someone like him.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6806
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:12 pm

My pleasure, mate. He's very funny indeed.

_________________
Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4527
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Thimmy on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:21 pm

Not for sensitive souls.



Gun Control part 2:



God is drunk at a party:
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Myesyats on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Jim Jeffries is great, I loved when he interviewed Burr Laughing


Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 10259
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:37 pm

@Thimmy wrote:Not for sensitive souls.



Gun Control part 2:



God is drunk at a party:

Nothing beats mean-spirited and well-written comedy Proud

You know what's sad, though? The fact that you can clearly sense that some people in the audience were pissed or uncomfortable with some of his jokes.

And what's even sadder is that many brutally honest comedians, including Jim, have been pressured into refining their act to suit the standards of the overbearing politically correctness for fear of being completely ostracized.

If you compare his earlier stand-ups to the more recent ones, you can see the clear drop in ruthlessness becoming more and more apparent as the years go by. And he's not the only one. Bill Burr too has become a little softer.

It's kinda ironic that freedom of speech is continuously decreasing with time when it should be the other way around. If comedians today were to say half of what Don Rickles used to say back in the 70s, they would lose their careers instantly.


_________________
Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4527
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Unique on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:45 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:Not for sensitive souls.



Gun Control part 2:



God is drunk at a party:

Nothing beats mean-spirited and well-written comedy Proud

You know what's sad, though? The fact that you can clearly sense that some people in the audience were pissed or uncomfortable with some of his jokes.

And what's even sadder is that many brutally honest comedians, including Jim, have been pressured into refining their act to suit the standards of the overbearing politically correctness for fear of being completely ostracized.

If you compare his earlier stand-ups to the more recent ones, you can see the clear drop in ruthlessness becoming more and more apparent as the years go by. And he's not the only one. Bill Burr too has become a little softer.

It's kinda ironic that freedom of speech is continuously decreasing with time when it should be the other way around. If comedians today were to say half of what Don Rickles used to say back in the 70s, they would lose their careers instantly.

ive never understood people that go to watch these comedians if they are offended by jokes. its like some people want to get offended just so they can bitch about it.

_________________
Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15597
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Nishankly on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Just saw an old skit of Bill Burr. Damn
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 17597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:24 pm

I stumbled upon this comedian yesterday while I was looking for funny one-liner comedians. His presence and delivery are just perfect. He's humor may be on the lowbrow end, but it's very funny. If you're having a bad day, give him a go:
Warning: it's dirty:

_________________
Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4527
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 am

Dave Chappelle's latest Netflix special was reviewed by 5 super progressive 'criticis' from Rotten Tomatoes and they all gave it 0%. ZERO. As in, nothing was good about it. Even remotely.

A few days later, they opened the rating to the public and it got 99%.

I must point out at this point that his special has a few parts that apparently made some radical leftists with no sense of humor or intelligence angry, including those 5 critics who are so professional that they couldn't put aside their own toxic thoughts to review his special objectively.

You know, for a guy who lived a big part of his life under a stern dictatorship, I know a thing or two about oppression. And I used to consider myself a left-leaning individual when I was growing up, but the radical left is doing a pretty good job pushing me towards the other side of the spectrum.

Well done to them, I guess.

_________________
Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4527
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by M99 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:02 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Dave Chappelle's latest Netflix special was reviewed by 5 super progressive 'criticis' from Rotten Tomatoes and they all gave it 0%. ZERO. As in, nothing was good about it. Even remotely.

A few days later, they opened the rating to the public and it got 99%.

I must point out at this point that his special has a few parts that apparently made some radical leftists with no sense of humor or intelligence angry, including those 5 critics who are so professional that they couldn't put aside their own toxic thoughts to review his special objectively.

You know, for a guy who lived a big part of his life under a stern dictatorship, I know a thing or two about oppression. And I used to consider myself a left-leaning individual when I was growing up, but the radical left is doing a pretty good job pushing me towards the other side of the spectrum.

Well done to them, I guess.


Lol you really don't know how RT works do you?

They did not give 0/100. They just all gave negative reviews which mean 0% of critics gave it positive reviews.

_________________
#JUSTICE4Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Lulcas11Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBYour Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 ZidaneYour Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 SmurffYour Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 GhelyonYour Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Hungry_boyYour Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27846
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum